Well, Sup Forums? Are YOU European?

Well, Sup Forums? Are YOU European?

Attached: Europe.png (1194x1136, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=et_9vR9PnY0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Apparently not? Nice to see that the Caucasus is though.

I changed up the UK a little.

Attached: asdksalf.jpg (1194x1136, 268K)

Does Varg know that Arabs exist? Has he ever seen one?

Kek

>big, brown blob in the middle of scotland for no reason
Want to know how I know you’re retarded?

explain me that difference with nordic and mongoloid line in Russia? Its mostly same fucking slavs in eastern other parts of Russia also. Does Slav from Smolensk turn mongol if he moves to jekaterinburg?

Sure am.
t. Karelian

Oh the thoughts of a retarded wannabe Viking, though yes all the regions I have ancestry from are Whites.

Mongols didn't sack and rape Novgorod while all the other ruskis got sacked and raped. Thus the lands of Novgorod princedom are still somewhat pure slavs.

>Austria is "Negroid (African)"
where are you even getting this from

>Varg

Attached: 1457456031977.gif (500x455, 496K)

>Karelia
>Estonia
>western russia
>all fingolian

brittmutt education

Thank god that I’m not a wh*Te subhuman

*LOOK HERE*

Ok, just a reminder to anyone without much awareness that this map isn't literally what Varg says, but bitching by butthurt people.

>factual map
only positive r8s plz lads i spent ages on this

Attached: Glorious Europa.png (1372x1244, 68K)

Who is this dumb retard and why is he retarded?

good job user

Attached: varg redpill.gif (1096x376, 160K)

Not according to varg but in reality yes

Attached: D6E3AE55-7F18-4B59-A7F8-DE9BA9DB6089.png (1242x2208, 546K)

>factual
It's retarded though. Find one map where Bosniaks and Albanians cluster with Turks instead of South Slavs, Italians and Greeks.

North africans are italian rape babies not the opposite.

About as accurate as it gets user.

>Lancashire is brown
>Yorkshire is blue
Not stepped out of London before have you pleb

I'm a New European

Attached: CYIDCW2WAAEMi2x.jpg (412x232, 30K)

Completely lunacy in any point of view, cultural, historical, genetically, same old D&C

Attached: 2ehamdio4oIm.jpg (3800x1904, 2.96M)

in real life Russia's map would be more complicated just like a leopard skin, a lot of ethnic republics neighbouring with oblasts where percent of russians more than 95%.

Yeah the Albanians and Basque people really need their own colours. Not too sure about Bosniaks. There's definitely at least some Turkish admixture in there to help consolidate their unique identity. The Ottomans really did a number over there and the lightly-salted Turkish colonization is what made Islam really take off.

Attached: 1515769343205.jpg (1027x785, 421K)

>a "you're not White" thread
>also a "Well, Sup Forums?" thread
>also featuring an e-celeb
>made by a meme flag
>2 posts by this ID

W E W
E
W

Attached: -s a a g e.jpg (646x646, 87K)

I live in the West Midlands, have blonde hair, blue eyes and I'm of German stock. Stop posting utter bullshit.

How is Suffolk and West Yorkshire negroid?

Tell me more about these based nordics™ killing their own countries.

Attached: 1521665196847.png (1000x1552, 1.77M)

Mate the percentage of British people with blonde hair and/or blue eyes is roughly equivalent with, if not slightly higher than Germany's. The 'Saxon' in Anglo-Saxon heralds from Saxony, an area with light-to-dark brown hair on average. Those in the picture are celebrities and fit the ubiquitous 'tall, dark and handsome' paradigm that women love so the majority of celebrities inevitably end up that way. 10/10 tho made me reply.

Attached: blond_hair_map_1_.jpg (758x746, 170K)

Don't start fights you can't win, snowshit.

Attached: nordcucks.jpg (634x1043, 257K)

>people

Attached: 1521665904448.jpg (787x591, 77K)

Attached: snowniggersbtfo11.jpg (1766x741, 302K)

oh look memeflag pretending to be nords and meds throwing shit, how original
I wonder who could really be behind

Attached: 1519569039005.png (227x214, 4K)

more than anybody else here

Attached: ostrobothnianism.png (1592x1427, 118K)

brown hair is considered light hair

Attached: asfasdas.jpg (2000x3384, 870K)

One single drop of my blood is more european than the whole bloodline of that faggot
Useless snow niggers

Attached: average fin.jpg (1439x1440, 207K)

Also here is map of light eyes, which is a defining feature of what is white.

Attached: maps-europelighteyes.jpg (522x510, 46K)

What an absolute load of even bigger horseshit.

>let me tell u who's white

Kill yourself mongrel. You are pathetic.

Attached: averageamerimutt.png (594x621, 226K)

italianiggers... this map is correct

>country literally named after an italian

Face it. You aren't white.

Attached: amerinigger.jpg (603x618, 74K)

Yeah and in places like Sweden anything below what we would consider 'platinum blonde' is usually assigned to the brown demographic because it's a relative science.

Saved that for later, good job

>Finland
>not mongoloid
You had one fucking job. OP is, as usual, a huge faggot.

lol UK is nigger in this map

youtube.com/watch?v=et_9vR9PnY0

Depends what study you look at but yeah, you're largely right. Britain as a whole is slightly more mongrel than you'd anticipate for an island. The first peoples to arrive on our island are decisively Basque genetically, believe it or not (who were wiped out everywhere across Europe barring the precipice of the Franco-Iberian border by the Meds and Slavs.) Then said Meds arrived with the Roman Empire, then the Nordic genetic phenotype arisen in southern Sweden and colonized us not long after via the Anglo-Saxon and Norman invasions.

tl;dr: We're truly the mutts of Europe.

Attached: 8090596343_eeb15232d9_n.jpg (320x262, 29K)

That's not the right map, this is Not sure how all the way from Poland to south Balkans can be the same color. West slavs and south slavs have barely anything in common.

Bollocks. You're Native British, Anglo-Saxon or both. Maybe Norman and Norse in my case too, but they all descend from the Bell-Beaker people of the Lower Rhine region so it's trivial. The Basque theory is outdated.

wrong for Italy

Attached: 1487458319392.png (2356x1600, 2.59M)

Attached: adasdas.jpg (6520x1368, 1.43M)

>nordics
>picture of prague
hmm....

Every individual on that list is White. Terrible post.

apparently not anymore
gib reparations whitebois

this just is what native britons looked like before the saxons came and started mutting the place up

Is there really that much genetic variance tho?

Is the difference genetically as profound as the Celtic/Nordic divide?

I'm not too sure. Initially there was three migratory genetic phenotypes competing for European domination. The Basques were utterly wiped out excluding a tiny diaspora in Spain and France, and oddly: the UK. The Meds and Mongols fought for the rest. The Slavic phenotype arisen on the Mongo-Mediterranean border due to evolutionary pressures, eventually pushing the Mongols back until ya boi Ghengis Khan united them and came back for a sequel war. Nordics and Celts arisen much later as the Meds weren't suited to cold climates and had to adapt.

There's obviously some genetic variation there but I'm not yet convinced any particularly prominent changes occurred on par with the rise of Vikings and Celts.

>brown hair, brown eyes
>white

pick one

Also all of most of the immigrants to america were of anglo-saxon descent, which is why they are a minority in britain.

fuck off jew

Attached: italyisasian.png (376x281, 72K)

>the saxons came and started mutting the place up

All the saxons moved to america, before it having impact on all of the english.

The fact that a significant percentage of the British genome is Basque-origin isn't even up for debate although just how significant it is after the Roman, Norman and Anglo-Saxon invasions is very debatable, to the point where it borders on arguing pure semantics.

The purest whites (basques) don´t have light eyes or hair...

Not sure
I'm in Paris and while it is well into the blue half it also is full of "diversity"

Basques are not white, even the Hispanics are whiter than the basques

W E W lad, tumblr is still here?

>Also all of most of the immigrants to america were of anglo-saxon descent, which is why they are a minority in britain.
>White skins aren't white

Attached: 1511673942012.jpg (1024x853, 118K)

your flag is contrary to your statement

>Hispanics are whiter than the basques

Attached: barnlett.jpg (638x558, 63K)

there's no "whites" in south Europe, keep these meme taxonomical classification for confused new world mongrels
Basques are essentially a relict of bronze age Iberia, that's all they need to be

I'm of Anglo-Saxon descent and my great-grandmother was a continental Saxon from Lower Saxony, Germany. I know of more than a few people who have blonde hair and blue eyes in this country. You say brown hair isn't White. Say, is Survive the Jive not White then? Of course he is White AND a Saxon too. I think you're just posting bait. Bugger off.

Semantics.

You're confusing white for nordic imho.

What’s your problem with western Ireland? Pretty sure mayo is less negro then Dublin

The Basque theory is outdated nonsense from the 90s. It's been disproven a plethora of times since then with the most recent study showing the average Englishman having around 40% Anglo-Saxon blood. The Native Britons had no relation to the Basques. They were related to the Bell-Beaker people of the Lower Rhine, like all Northern European peoples.

Herr goebbels, i'm sorry to inform you that pol thinks your hair and eye color makes you african and you are therefore not white.

Survive the Jive has brown eyes, brown hair and has some asian looking features. So nope he might be half-white

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

>You're confusing white for nordic imho.

Only Nordics can be european and by "white" I mean European

Daily reminder: Denmark is the capitol of Nords

Attached: Denmarknordic.png (1372x1244, 82K)

You english people aren't european or white, just give in.

Here's a well deserved you. 10/10

god I love shitty meme images like that.

>right on the edge

Attached: 1419d9ebcc608e68.jpg (640x644, 28K)

That's such a narrow classification system. Why would you take a word used to describe an entire continent of people and use it to classify what is a relatively minor population of people that only even genetically evolved to suit a narrow stretch of cold northern European territory after most of Europe was already colonized?

Why use a term to describe the colour of one's skin to suit only a fraction of European residents with that actual skin colour? Lmao, you're retarded mate.

Hah, Prague, eh? They are not yet on the same level of cultural suicide of Western european countries, memeflag.

>immigrantovic
>100% pure swiss

He's an Anglo-Saxon.
Yes we are.

Romans used to be white, and there was a african tribe in Britian mixing with the natives 3000 years ago according to Varg

>Romans used to be white

You're retarded, snownigger.

Attached: snowniggerwewuz.png (713x619, 319K)

>There's definitely at least some Turkish admixture in there to help consolidate their unique identity.
There isn't. Find a genetic study that backs up the claim that Muslim Europeans are distinct genetically from their immediate neighbors and therefore should form a separate identity. Every possible autosomal map shows insular Greeks as the only Europeans who cluster with Turks.

>The Ottomans really did a number over there and the lightly-salted Turkish colonization is what made Islam really take off.
Again. Baseless claim. Turks settled in Bulgaria and Greece. Pic related.

Attached: Turks in the Balkans.jpg (1600x1292, 458K)

The funny part is like half of the people on this look generically European and the other half aren't even English

to you italians, Brits and Spaniards

Attached: 1521822334101.png (788x648, 407K)

Attached: 1502545989245.png (438x512, 51K)

>It's been disproven a plethora of times since then with the most recent study showing the average Englishman having around 40% Anglo-Saxon blood.
Actually thats the average BRITISH person, not English. That means it includes Scots and Welsh and whatnot. They use slippery language to push it on to the English exclusively though whenever it's paraded out.

>highest iq

Attached: 1233e1cc9d5e5fc9095bc9bfbe85fff1.jpg (650x607, 187K)

There's literally no difference between a german and a kike.

Attached: germansarekikes.png (960x720, 279K)

Gemma Arterton is a literal goddess.

Attached: Gemma.gif (250x289, 3.86M)

>non-working OCA-2 gene defines whiteness

Attached: svir.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

Attached: Nordic&medis.png (1195x797, 75K)

>nordic has caucasoid nose
lol, chink humor

Attached: 1517152937410.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Keep it coming. I love it.

Attached: nordcucksvsmeds.png (739x839, 589K)