Who has read Jordan Peterson's 12 rules and how was it?

Who has read Jordan Peterson's 12 rules and how was it?

Attached: 12 rules.jpg (299x450, 20K)

Only on ch 3, it's good.. a lot of fluff tho

who is Jordan Peterson? I only know of Juden Peterstein

I picked it up when he was speaking here, from what I've read so far the guy seems like a pretty good therapist. That's really all he is. It's the screeching left that has made him into this political philosophy icon we think of when we hear his name now.

I don't financially support ecelbs sorry Jordan

>not waiting for audiobook and listening while cleaning your room

1st chapter is some shit about lobsters, I am not a lobster so does not apply to me.

If it had pissed off those idiot protesters at my local university, I woulda sucked the guy's dick in public. The only people outside reppin free speech were a tranny and two nerdy men who were all too scared to really get involved.

What does chapter 3 focus on I'm curious...I doubt I'll buy the book. Thanks if you reply

Make a pledge to donate some of your neetbux to Jordan B. Peterson today. There's a portrait of Stalin listed on ebay that is giving him the look, and he has to have it.

Very insightful and well written. Would recommend

keked

Attached: wow.png (1920x1080, 1.09M)

Big JPB fan but found this book absolutely facile and weak.

I bought two days ago. I've read the foreward by Norman Doidge

I have the book, but I haven't read it yet. I'm too afraid of becoming blackpilled.

the first chapter is stand up straight with your shoulders back so that bullies don't target you specifically and comparing lobster hierarchy to our own hierarchy if you act like a pussy a dominant bully treat you like one

Attached: 1486780984999.jpg (600x400, 55K)

chapter 3 has an anti weed message make frens with ppl who want the best for you

Attached: 1511716087977.png (908x668, 706K)

chapter 11 dont bother kid when they're skateboarding is one of my favorites it points out that these kids need stuff to be dangerous so that they can overcome that shit and conquer it

Attached: crazy-girl-biting-horses-mouth-1340408123K.jpg (720x720, 78K)

Interesting, hell I'm stuck at make friends, I've done half of that and let a lot of bad influences go, but at my age (27) its difficult to form new ones. Thanks

I've read it.
It's pretty good. Despite the Sup Forums shill's bleating, it's mostly about fixing the most easily addressed and common issues of dysfunctional individuals; the majority of the book's content is drawing upon Peterson's vast learning ranging from Baconian mechanical biological materialism to esoteric Jungian Bible analysis to justify the self-administered behavioral therapy.

Attached: shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif (500x248, 1010K)

1. take anti depressants
2. be a kike and blow them and lie about them
3. be a leninist
4. be a frog whore patreon rug cuck overpriced and filled with satanism
5. get rejected by wife over and over
6. ask 17 year olds to adopt you as their daddy
7. when you never clean your face, you must make sure you use a moisturiser before applying your tranny whore makeup
8. if you paint your trannt face well enough you can master the xe pronouns
9. make money by crying and lying about all those
10. never say no to the jewish women around you
11. concealer is better in liquid form than in powder form
12. be sure to use an organic eye make up remover so when you grow a pussy your mascara wont blind you and give you menstrual cramps

>it's mostly about fixing the most easily addressed and common issues of dysfunctional individuals

This leaf has summed it up pretty well. Also, as much as it is informative, it's also quite entertaining. Just make sure to supplement with some E. Michael Jones.