When India becomes a superpower by 2020

How do we stop them spreading feminism around the globe?

Attached: 29425819_1624579684321967_5719170031696468354_n.jpg (640x640, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/candinam
youtube.com/watch?v=et_9vR9PnY0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That picture is so retarded. First, it'd be "Dr." or "Doctor." Second, he's asking you kindly if you've remarried. Third, she managed to find a way to not even answer his question. He'd still have to ask the same question again but worded more delicately because she got her fee fees hurt.

why are Indian feminists the worst?

You could hear a pin drop.

With a name like that you better be someone important. Yo mama pulled a joke on you at birth.

then everyone stopped what they were doing and gave a standing ovation

So, Miss then.

I don't recognize the "Dr." honorific outside of the context where it's actually being put to use. Anyone who insists on being referred to as 'doctor' can eat a dick. Especially if they're not a medical doctor, since that means it's just a bullshit title for how much time they wasted.

It meant something once. Now it doesn't. Especially now that we let Indian and Chinese schools churn out thousands of 'doctors' who wouldn't get past their 2nd year of graduate school here in the USA.

And, of course, she's a commie and lives in the UK

mobile.twitter.com/candinam

If he didn't immediately scold her for missing the point of his question with something like, "I inquired about your marital status, I don't care about your hobbies" then that nigger don't know shit about triggering thots.

"I'm so glad that i didnt married this stupid bitch"

>Especially if they're not a medical doctor, since that means it's just a bullshit title for how much time they wasted.

kill me.

Let that sink in. Period.

>So Miss then.

Ha-hhhha

Attached: IMG-20180322-WA0005.jpg (315x453, 14K)

So your telling me I had to take twice as much math AND MAKE A USEFUL ADDITION TO MY FIELD, but peasents like you are just going to get upset when I introduce myself as dotor user?

>how much time they wasted
Nigga I made a little under 260k last year and invented a better way to keep drug addicts from being hired for construction jobs. What the fuck were you doing while I was wasting time making bank and saving lives

This isn't about feminism. It's about your ex being a creep who doesn't deserve you.

This.

I went to my sister's ceremony when she became a Dr., pretty much every single speaker they had (and there was a shitload) had to throw in something along the lines of, "and now everybody you don't like/doesn't like you, has to call you Dr. for the rest of your life, lol". All I could think about was how petty and pathetic those people were.

That's just a mistranslation. The actual prediction is that India will become a super pooper by 2020

>Indian doctors
hahahaha

10/10 would lynch

its not a sustainable practice the only way to move forward is to let natural selection succeed where social selection has failed

Attached: 1502372927694.png (1011x769, 796K)

Totally not lying.

>things that never happened

People who follow feminism will naturally die out as they will not breed or become single mothers, and children of single mothers tend to die.

>having an ex
fucking roasty

I was certainly not busy felating myself over having a piece of paper that says "I wasted years of my life instead of developing ways to keep drug addicts from being hired for construction jobs"

believe it or not they are even worse in india

>are you married
>im a doctor

adults bragging about acting like children is 70% of social media

wtf, indians are probably more based then us because they live in poop huts

youtube.com/watch?v=et_9vR9PnY0

Attached: 1513120536447.jpg (1024x768, 177K)

The ultimate failure of any form of life is the failure to continue that particular set of genes. Of course these women feel an instinctual need to justify their gene-death.

Hello, roastie. We don't need your tits. There are plenty of those available. Just GTFO.

ex spoke after 10
bobs or vegana? he ask
bitch lasagna

Powerful

india is just some hive of retards. average iq is slightly above africa. africa is smart enough to not embrace feminism

My primary care Dr. took a job in New Zealand. They assigned me a female pajeet Dr. The first time I met this bitch she wanted to do a physical. OK no problem. I have no health issues outside of some food allergies. My weight is pretty good. One of the first things she asked me was if I eat vegetables. I was floored. WTF I'm not a kid, you're not my mom. It just floored me. I guess a lot of these pajeets are vegetarians. Bitch I'm from the South. We hunt and eat wild animals so fuck off with your vegetarian bullshit.

A couple of months later I had a boil pop up on my shoulder. It was swollen, red and tender. It was not leaking puss. She told me it was a swollen lymph node and I should stop sleeping on that side. I knew she was full of shit. I fucking knew it. 3 days later the thing is huge and draining puss. I called the office and requested another Dr. when the other Dr. say it she said that it had to come out but I had to be on antibiotics first. Eventually they took out this monster boil. I told her what the pajeet said about it being a swollen lymph node. She just looked at me with that "I know but I can't say anything" look.

Oh the pajeet is a huge feminist too. When I went in for the boil she asked me to take my shirt off so she could look at it. I said yeah I figured as much that's why I wore a wife beater. She literally cringed and then said in that hostile feminist way "I HATE THAT WORD, it's offensive to women and victims of domestic violence." I kid you not.

>study to become a brain surgeon for 15+ years in total after high school

>some retarded nigger won't call you "doctor"

SHOW BOB

(You)

Says the fat retard who can't even capitalise his letters. Fucking hell you guys are full of smegma. Oh wait i forgot, you mutilate your foreskins because the jews say so. Take a walk fattie.

She's probably a nurse or dentist. Lmao

Considering she can't answer a simple question, I wouldn't worry about it.

Kek. Thanks for the laughs, Burger infidel, I needed it actually.

So uh....how do you keep drug addicts from being hired then?

DOCTOR, user?

Attached: 1509574801103.jpg (630x630, 43K)

Sick burn Kamal

You are alright Sanjay.

Attached: laugh.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

>dr.
>can't spell "peasants"

Why do some retards put dot after "Dr"? Doctor ends with "r".

You are obviously a very important person. Everyone, can I have your attention please. A very important person who makes 260k a year has joined us in the thread. Everyone, everyone. Please make him feel welcome and important.

Who let tumblr in here?

Problem is feminism is an ideology, not biological. Gotta get it at its source.

Difference between British English (no period) and American English.

Mister=Mr.

Just the writing convention in English.

Dr. Phil bro
Dr. Phil

Go back to your call centre paj.

I always love an empowered and self dependent lady. I think pic related has a bit attitude but then it's great for her. We need humble empowered women in India so much.

>We need humble empowered women in India so much
Priya plz

>"are you married: yes or no?"
>"i received a doctor's degree"

China.

How so

Some of us make considerably more than that, but we're not dumb enough to think that makes our arguments stronger.

it was meant to establish dominance and success in the face of a painful breakup. it's clearly miss.