ITT girls that won against cock

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divorce_of_same-sex_couples
mainweb-v.musc.edu/vawprevention/lesbianrx/factsheet.shtml
bbc.com/news/magazine-29994648
advocate.com/crime/2014/09/04/2-studies-prove-domestic-violence-lgbt-issue
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

winning against cock just means they didn't get enough cock

This. No one can beat the cock. Only men can resist it because they own one.

>no one can beat it
>half of all people can beat it

NanoFate

I haven't watched the series in the OP, but does it count if they never compete vs the cock?

Is there anything more shameful as a man to be out fucking skilled sexually by a woman? Especially in a threesome like that dude from Friends?

That makes them even bigger losers.

What does count as winning against the cock? Enjoying it without losing your mind and ahegao? Being the dominatrix of the relationship? Have the man being the one who lost his mind due the sex while the woman licks her lips?

Nice pic but wrong board. Sorry.

Memes aside, dicks don't even feel that great to women. A skilled lesbo or a vibrator beat dick any day.

>wrong board
get a load of this retard

just like a skilled man can beat a lesbo any day, the best lesbian can't match the best man, and dildos are machine cocks, so this point is moot

To this day, I can't tell if yurifags are just obtuse cuckolds or buttmad dyke fem/a/nons with a misplaced sense of penis envy reaching above and beyond Freudian levels of it.

>NanoFate
That's not really fair, there are almost no males in their world to begin with, and I bet every now and then Nanoha summons a magical cock to fuck Fate, sooner or later they need to give Vivio a little sister too so that spell should be useful.

MtF trannies

>he thinks that's possible

Poor OP, it must be hard living in such delusion.

>Only men can resist it
>implying

No. No one beats the cock.

yurifags are wizard-tier males

>what are lesbians

I didn't even consider that, but thanks for reminding me that such abominations could potentially exist on this board.

>a skilled man can beat a lesbo any day

80% of female erogenous zones are outside the vagina, including ears, navels, neck, etc...
Takes 15 minutes of foreplay
And the can last for hours of sex without refractory period

Men has everything on the dick and prostrate glands
Lasts for just 15 minutes of sex and needs breaks all the time.

No man could beat that
To make you feel comfy: gay couples get more orgasms than lesbians

The ironic thing is that the girl from that meme Touhou doujin with the two males making that "can't beat the cock" quote, never got broken and beat the cock by killing both rapists by summoning God.

don't post lewds of my waifu ishtar

Good for threesome.

Dykes aren't girls user.
They're basically animals.

Except all the lesbian characters in im@s and Love Live.

>Men has everything on the dick and prostrate glands
I like my buttcheeks and neck and top of my head and sides and hips being grabbed.
Also the webbing between my thumb and pointer finger feels really good when I stroke it.

Try rubbing and grabbing yourself sometime, dude. Shit feels good.

>Lasts for just 15 minutes of sex and needs breaks all the time.

I feel like this is a projection.

That's the average, actually

Defeating the cock is a super hard thing to do, through history only a handful of women like pic related have done it.

>Licking cunt
That's as gay as sucking dick. Fuck off.

>tfw you take the "want to be the little girl" meme too far

We're little girls, like all Sup Forums posters.

This thread belongs on /lgbt/
It has nothing to do with anime

But it will stay here until bump limit

Lesbians go bed dead in less then a year and have to have hours of sex to equal a single decent het fuck session.
AND the het fuck sesssion will over time be more frequent.

Secondly, of course dykes get off with other dykes. They're gay. And since they're technically women they'll spend a lot of time PRETENDING that they're having great sex till they can fake it or make themselves believe it's good.

I mean, bi "women" and closet bi dykes cheat on each other all of the time with men for a reason.

t. cocklet

kindly fuck off

No, that's an obvious dyke.

>Get banned for poorly wording a thread about suffering in "comedy" anime that some retard mod thinks belongs on /wsr/ because he's probably ESL and just started browsing
>Dykes can post their /lgbt/ shit on Sup Forums and get 300+ replies

Homosexual divorces are 50% less than heterosexuals

Just go gay.

Posting the best example.

The thread will need the source for that user.
Also check

>Men has everything on the dick and prostrate glands.
t. someone who at most put benis in vagoo

b-but h-how?

Pic mcfucking unrelated I guess.

You want to play the domestic violence card as well?

rei > saeko

I still think they are better than the faggots, faggots legit can't mind their own business or own life.

>Can't have children
>If adopting children they're brought up incorrectly without a mother and father figure
>Encourages hedonism that is a detriment to society and negatively affects good families and innocent children
No.

And homosexual physical sexual and emotional violence and assault is ten times that het relationships.

And I'd like to see some source on that 50% number.

By the way, violence in lesbian relationships is a real problem that no one takes seriously or even talks about.

In Korra, Mako's ex's are now fucking each other, imagine how that feels.

She fucking pegged him at the end.

Women are always so violent to their lovers. It makes sense that relationships between two women would be chock full of abuse and violence.
Boys go to college to get more knowledge and girls go to Jupiter to get stupider.

They don't divorce, user.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divorce_of_same-sex_couples

Would you rather a quiet home that broke up or rope and whips every night till you both die of age?

long sex sessions doesn't necessarily mean good sex sessions, and a man can also do foreplay, not all sex is just ramming it in

>And homosexual physical sexual and emotional violence and assault is ten times that het relationships.
It's not even twice, and you would expect to be more than double because lesbian relationships have 2 women instead of 1, and men or women with big familied usually don't report abuse.

Dyke wrote article lionizing homosexuality as the greetest thing in the world to talk women who've been mentally and sexually ruined by modern academia and media into lesbo sex?

Awesome.

Have anything else to show us?
How telling women that playing with their clit is the only way they'll ever get off and that penetrative sex doesn't work ever?
That they should read the vagina monologues and have the little girls watch SU and listen to "I kissed a girl" and "poker face".

I reiterate, they need to have that much sex because it's one part foreplay for any males and so that it can and doesn't even satisfy in the same way a single decent 15 minute het sex session can.
It's pathetic.
Not even going to go into how a lot of them outright lie about how much they're enjoying their lesbian shenanigans.

Yeah oral sex isn’t really a shocker of a revelation.

It was written by a lesbian, of course it is biased.

If your mother wrote it, she would talk about how much she enjoys my BBC cuz she is a whore. Doesn't make all women (yet) be a BBC slave.

See my point?

The other option would be to get a disloal wife who would make you pay child support for a child that is not yours.

Have you won against the cock?

The original source was the national health survey in America, not some dyke opinion.

My cock constantly forces me to masturbate.

>Women
>Quiet
HAHAHAHA
>rope and whips ever night
More like fists and tears every day.
>die of age
Die of murder suicide more like.

I'd rather a woman raised in a conservative culture who knows her place.

Refer to

As someone who lives in one of the most liberal cities in Leafistan, I can assure you they are both equally as fucking annoying. Arguably, faggots seem to be more self-aware now since they've built up the obnoxious rep over several decades. The dykes, however, in this city are usually laid up in body piercings, tattoos that all but spell out "I'M GAY", sport every color of the rainbow in hair dyes and among other things that you come to expect from this atypical variety of faggot.

How the hell does that make it any better if they are periodically beaten by their partner?

>wikipedia.org
*snicker*
LOL
OKAY

Come back when you have actual numbers from a reputable source dumbass.

Dude, that shit is a literal no bullshit fucking epidemic. Twice my ass.
Basically every other lesbian relationship has tons of physical, sexual, and emotional violence in it AND THEY GET OFF ON IT!
It's why you you don't fuck dykes and ignore and outright denigrate the gay chicks who try to steer the convo when it comes to how het couples and individuals should interact with each other.

we're slaves of cock

>Anyone in this place
>Winning against the cock

>Giving yourself a handjob
Dude that's gay

>having children

I beat my cock to cute yuri couples.

Every lesbo or dyke I've met has been anything but obnoxious compare to the fucking faggots I've seen on my life, so of course this is from my experience.

though if I am honest I still think both are mentally ill

What does any of this have to do with anime?

>Basically every other lesbian relationship has tons of physical, sexual, and emotional violence in it AND THEY GET OFF ON IT!
The thread will need your source on that data, user.

Absence of divorce mean that their happy moments outweight the bad ones

>statistically speaking
What, are you going to try to refute Sup Forums too?

>though if I am honest I still think both are mentally ill
I can at least agree with you on this one.

She sort of beat the cock, not just one in fact, but then she got denied by the cock she wanted to be slayed with, no end of suffering in sight for this poor girl.

Just read the referrences

>not having children
You have one objective, undeniable purpose as a life form regardless of religion or lack their of, and you fail to do even that?
Once I hit 40 I'm going to go cross country donating to every sperm bank on the map. An entire generation of Americans will have my genes.

Sperm banks don't accept autistic genes

You know how it is that one wrong article spawns hundreds of more wrong articles?

>You are retarded
>Your brain is rotten
>Just like your ass

But the girls in the OP spend the entire series literally lusting over the same cock. Maybe you should have chosen a better image user.

First post was anime, but butthurt cocksuckers had to derail the thread with 3D talk as always.

mainweb-v.musc.edu/vawprevention/lesbianrx/factsheet.shtml
bbc.com/news/magazine-29994648
advocate.com/crime/2014/09/04/2-studies-prove-domestic-violence-lgbt-issue

This is just a single google search.

Dykes and bi "women" are fucked in the head and are little more then animals to ignore.

>bringing up 3DPD at all
Yuri is the purest form of love. 3DPD dykes can go die in a hole.

>Implying I was ever properly diagnosed
>Implying I can't lie