Stupid question: Why don't you amerimutts try to take the guns away from the gangs first and see how it goes...

Stupid question: Why don't you amerimutts try to take the guns away from the gangs first and see how it goes? Like a dry run you know.

Attached: dipshitswithguns.jpg (620x400, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=et_9vR9PnY0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And what would such a law be?

If you hang out with more than two people regularly you're not allowed to own a gun?

Are you implying the guns gangs have are legal???

Are you implying there is any way to find out?

In America, you don't have to tell anyone where you got your gun, and it's illegal for the police to check if you can legally own a gun or if the gun was used in a crime without probable cause.

The gun lobby has made it basically impossible to stop gangs - which is why they exist.

So how do your commies think they will remove all the guns? Because only way I see it is to go from house to house and sweep the neighborhood. Might as well start with those that have a lot of gangs to see how it works.

We're about to make a law for the gangs to turn in their guns.

Because it's easy to write a law targeting everyone.

It's impossible to write a law targeting "gangs"

Genius! Because gangs are famous for following the law I guess.

Isn't that what the rico act is?

Exactly :-)

See how fucking stupid it sounds ?

We have laws to this effect already, to everyone's utter shock, they don't follow them
Yes

Label gangs as domestic terrorist organizations
arrest members for terrorism
send them away for life
???
profit

I love christian bale

No, the Rico act means someone in charge of a group of people can also be prosecuted for the crime members of the group committed, even if there is no evidence the leader specifically ordered the crimes.

By all means, try to write a piece of legislation that specifically refers to gangs, and only gangs.

Why can't you just call bloods, crips, ms13 etc. terrorist organizations and imprison everybody associated?

Juelz dip dip
Santana set set

The R in RICO literally stands for racketeer.
Racketeering is crime to benefit an illegal business operation. Gangs aren't illegal business orgs per se, but they're making money somehow. Surely they aren't working jobs.
Let's not pretend RICO wasn't created to target organized crime groups which are gangs by definition.

Common sense gun control would be banning most nogs, latinos and Jews from owning them.
They were never the militia, never fought in the revolution and now make up 95% of gun crime.
If we can ban alcohol from Indians, we can ban guns from nogs.

Due process.

Attached: nationoflaws.jpg (736x346, 18K)

Meaningless b-tier thread.

Attached: Anti shill tactics.png (851x721, 231K)

they dont wanna get rid of the gangs

Attached: orlando.png (843x477, 434K)

Idiot

Attached: first-they-came-martin-niemoller.jpg (600x400, 80K)

And how do you prove beyond reasonable doubt someone is a member of one of those groups?

And as soon as you arrest the first person, then everyone else says "Oh, no, I'm not part of the Bloods, I'm part of the 3rd Street Bloods, they're different groups!"

Besides, you clearly don't understand anything about gang culture. What white people call "Crips" for instance, are in reality a loose, not at all coordinated group of over 600 different gangs with no single leadership.

Rico can, and has been used on any organization. It's not specifically targeted to gangs.

If you have tattoos, flags, and so on. That's a good step.

Because they’re not cucks and would actually fight back. Whitey and boomers are just going to bend over and take it when told to give up their Bill of Rights and shame everybody else into complying.

40% of Americans between 18 and 30 have tattoos.

Not really a very good method of proving beyond all reasonable doubt.

He shoved his own foot in his mouth lmao

Prove any Mexican , Nog or Jew ever fought in the capacity of militia. You Cant.
The 2nd would never allow hateful nog and MS13 gangs to own firearms.
Injuns get banned from booze so races can be banned from certain things.
Banning nogs from firearms is the best idea yet.
13% of the population commits 80% of gun crime, that is the ROOT cause.
No booze for injuns, no guns for nogs.
Mexicans and Jews were NEVER the militia.

Lock all of them up.

If you have a MS-13 tattoo that's a good sign you might be a gang member.

I was just thinking; drugs kill a lot of people in this country so why don’t we ban drugs?

And what is a "MS-13" tattoo? Please be prepared to describe it in detail specific enough that will hold up in a court of law.

Are you going to arrest everyone who has the letters "MS" on them?

And a "good sign" isn't "Beyond reasonable doubt"

Attached: ms13+tattoos+1.jpg (300x200, 11K)

Okay, so only people who have that exact tattoo, might possibly be a member.

Unless they're just a fan. Or a former member. Or its pure coincidence.

All he has to do is say "Oh, it's just the initials of my cousin, I got the tattoo for his 13th birthday" and boom, you've created reasonable doubt and your argument is in the toilet.

Look, I know you're from a police state, but seriously, look into how the law works in America before you start pretending you have a solution.

That's about as reasonable as "Let's just make guns go away!"

To rephrase

If that's what an MS13 tattoo looks like, then I guess this guy isn't a member of MS13, since he doesn't have that tattoo.

Attached: 64243961_img_4325-2218978019-o.jpg (624x351, 32K)

You're naive. If you see some mexican with ms-13 on his forehead and he say ey essay I just got this for the 13th birthday, this should be plenty to justify a reasonable doubt. It does for traffic cops. Fuck, even weed seeds are, or having a bunch shaving cream cans in your trunk.

>why don't you just be taking guns away from a minority

the 3rd reich is over, mein freund.

You know what is, I know what it is. You're just glued to the letter of the law and act like it's freedom.

Your grasp of english is what is stering you wrong.

Reasonable doubt means you need to prove your case so strongly, there is no reasonable reason whatsoever why you might possibly be wrong.

It doesn't mean "I think it might be true"

It means "I'm so sure it's true that I can't possibly think of any reason it might not be true"

Attached: turn em in.jpg (600x402, 62K)

>You're just glued to the letter of the law and act like it's freedom.
You mean what police are required to do?

If you want police to just arrest anyone they want and take away their guns, that's called being a liberal.

*reasonable suspicion

Well, you would be incorrect. The supreme court ruled "stop and frisk" (What you are talking about) to be unconstitutional.

If cop thinks there might be a danger imminent or you might be committing a crime, he's allowed to do body searches and all that shit. Isn't he? What fuck are these phony knock knock raids if not bending the law?

>or you might be committing a crime

Sorry, no. "I thought he might be breaking the law, so I had to search him to see if he was breaking the law" doesn't hold up in court.

Besides, we aren't talking about gun ownership, we're talking about proving the guy is in MS13.

Because if you can't prove it in a court of law beyond reasonable doubt, you have to give him his gun back and he gets to sue the city for millions of dollars.

Nogs are protected class.

You have to give an illegal gun back?

If you can't prove its illegal, which you can't.

Dude, if you're wearing a balaclava while sitting in a car with your hands on the steering wheel while parking in front of a bank looking all tense and so on, a cop in every country of the world is justified to arrest you. Same should go for being a dude with MS 13 across his face driving too slow or too fast across a suburb.

Dipset was the best rap group of the early 2000s

And as soon as you can't prove an actual crime was committed, then he goes back on the street, gets his gun back, and his lawyer sues you for millions for hurting his reputation.

Doesn't that depend on the state? Don't you need a receipt, a tax stamp, or whatever? Does the weapon have an ID number engrained? No? Isn't removing such an registration number a criminal offense?

>Don't you need a receipt, a tax stamp, or whatever? Does the weapon have an ID number engrained? No? Isn't removing such an registration number a criminal offense?

Nope. It's only illegal to carry a gun with no serial number across state lines. None of those other things exist here except in a few states.

And you're changing the argument. We're not talking about an illegal gun, we're talking about if you can prove in a court of law that a person is a member of MS13 because of a tattoo, because you want to take guns away from gangs.

You've utterly failed so far.

I'm saying a reasonable suspicion of him being a gang member, which results of a combination of certain indications, should be enough to assume he's a gang member and result in a search warrant. Like no job but expensive items like jewlery, cars, etc; certain tattoos; gang associated clothing; association with gang members; a history of violence; and so on and so forth. None of this on it's own might be enough but if couple of those things come together you should be picked up by your heels and shaken firmely. If nothing shows up, fine, you're free to go.

>take the guns away from the gangs first
THAT'S RACIST!1!

Attached: funwblacks205-parkinglot-shooting.webm (1276x720, 1.88M)

Attached: funwblacks145-nigger-commute.webm (854x480, 1.96M)

What a fucking cuck you are
Using laws to hurt good people and defend scum just like a jew would
100 years ago, they would have been lynched like they should have
When the laws dont work, you gotta do whats right, and thats keeping savages out of civilized society

This is a good way of getting even more niggers off the streets. I agree canacuck

diplomats best rap group ever, From me to you best album ever

Police should just shoot them

youtube.com/watch?v=et_9vR9PnY0

Gun control laws in this country are not designed to take away guns from nigger and spic criminals.
They're only designed to broadly target law-abiding white gun owners.

>implying criminals get their artillery legally

How about harsher punishments for them?
Maybe total extraction from society?

Attached: 1520475298714.jpg (407x482, 13K)