>boy
>clearly has the hips and ass of a girl

Why is trap design getting so lazy?

stay in the general

>generalfags

That's what people want from traps retard. No one wants 3DPD body realism

Best trap design of all time

What a cute programmer.

Trapfags should be gassed along with shounencancer.

Go back to your containment thread.

Why wouldn't you just want a cute pettanko girl then? The dick is entirely uncalled for

Traps have become nothing more than an overused fanservice, pretty much like lolis or moe in general.

Fuck off Bland Shit fags. Stay filtered.

He eats nothing but soy based food items.

You seem mad

Because trapfags are really just pettanko fags who people lump in with the actual faggots.

lmao good post

Except lolis and moe are inherently desirable. Why would you ruin a perfectly good cute girl by giving her a dick? If you want cute anime dick, there's plenty of cute anime boys you could look at instead of ruining cute girls for everyone

Because if they went with real boy anatomy then people wouldn't like it.

It's just a girl with a dick, which is more preferable when I want a taste of dick from time to time, than just a boy with a dick, actual male bodies are not attractive to look at.

The dick makes it better, it's a psychological thing I forgot what it's called but basically, attaching a dick to a cute girl makes the erection more erect.

They surely are catching up with memes in japan.

Go back to your containment board.

>Why is trap design getting so lazy?
It was always like this, and it's one of the reasons why i don't really like traps 90% of the time. They should give a hint or two about the character being male beside "btw i'm a guy lol"

every single time one replies to anyone who is trying to force a meme, they get the strength to keep at it for another week

That's literally how it works.

This was clearly a boy since the op of episode 1
I can't believe everyone didn't see through it