Hickok45 is right - act NOW if you're in America. Protect the 2nd

If you are an American and do not own a firearm you are part of the fucking problem.

At the very least you need a rifle and a sidearm for each member of your household.

Attached: ff0e10dce347be50802aee4806bafeee.png (503x730, 498K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P61T6f9SgDg
youtube.com/watch?v=Wx_eUIalKq0
youtube.com/watch?v=-iBmVHDktOs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based Grandpa.

Be sure to head over to Bud’s gun shop, goy!

why don't guns shoot other people and themselves?

Attached: 1465515284732.gif (250x251, 1002K)

thank you based grandpa!

Attached: 1464877299591.jpg (1600x900, 144K)

loony pedo grampas like hickock don't deserve to have any guns, only sheriff israel and people like him should be carrying guns and enforcing protection and law in the community...

you see the video of the girl that claimed hickock raped her for 6 months and then made her get an abortion?
yeah thats what i thought...

the law needs to start disarming loons like hickock and make sure patriots like sheriff israel have all the tools they need to do their jobs competently..

civil war in america WHEN ??

>my entire life revolves around owning a gun and my freedom to own a gun

These people are pathetic. If you can't even defend yourself without a firearm you should kill yourself.

based hickok

(((Rahm Emanuel))) daddy bombed buses. Juden filth.

Attached: quote-you-never-let-a-serious-crisis-go-to-waste-and-what-i-mean-by-that-it-s-an-opportunity-to-do-r (850x400, 63K)

Based Hickok, everyone post your Hickoks.

Attached: 1519188781123.png (600x338, 269K)

Reminder that Hickok is a 6'9 giant man

>Charging a gun holder with a knife.

Attached: 1509292187402.jpg (600x600, 95K)

March for marksmanship classes

how fucking difficult can it be to start a marksmanship program

curriculum design, etc... building shooting range, purchasing equipment, estimating cost in ammo, gun repair, parts, etc...

Sounds like a plan.

I'm sure he is disgusted at this country as I am.
Did jewtube ban his videos before the gun debate?
Saw something about gun videos being banned before some gun debate

Love this dude.
It'll be a sad day when (((youtube))) kikes do away with him.

Nigger he's one of the few boomers that isn't a cucked fudd

>implying every single instance of self-defense involves a gun

You people are so fucking delusional.

With what, you took away my only reliable tool for suicide.

Just bought an SVT40!

You don't bring a knife to a gun fight.
Do you even have a father?

*blocks your path*

Attached: 986169[1].png (1152x1130, 1.88M)

Jump off a cliff you dolt.

Attached: 1509927002563.jpg (477x479, 39K)

>delusion intensifies

KEK

Attached: 1511117795913.jpg (634x815, 120K)

Hard for me to kill myself. That guy has a gun.

I met him once he is a fucking giant

/ourboomer/

Based Tennessee hill giants

Absolutely my sayan brother! Only true based dual citizens with Israel need the firearms! Patriots assemble!

>If I don't limit my options in a way that makes some faggots feel warm and fuzzy inside, I'm delusional.

What a faggot.

If gun banners would shut the fuck up about guns, guns would go relatively unnoticed. Crime and violence is extremely low and guns spend almost all of of their time concealed or in safes.

If you don't like guns, guns wont be an issue to you. If you like guns, guns are a quiet, unobtrusive part of your daily life, like a car or your coffee maker.
Guns are not the core of the issue.

The core of the issue is political control and government vs. people.

Which in fact does play a HUUUUGE role in every single person's life.

>more retards who need to off themselves

JUMP OFF A CLIFF ASAP

I knew he was tall, but Jesus, the dude is 6'8", I didn't realize. Looks like John might be an inch taller too.

Just joined GoA, currently waiting for the t shirt.

Attached: 1431564515779.jpg (800x600, 148K)

He's a big guy.

>tfw you will never go to the range with your Grandpa

Attached: Sad.png (500x500, 45K)

I would buy a handgun, but I live in a blue state and I'm broke

>you see the video of the girl that claimed hickock raped her for 6 months and then made her get an abortion?
yeah thats what i thought...
Shill bullshit at its finest. This bullshit was never posted here, you faggots just made it up. Prove me wrong and post archives

Make a pipe shotgun.

I don't have any friends so I have no one to emulate jumping off a cliff.

Attached: hickock45.png (1590x937, 1.31M)

You understand, friendo. Gun control is actually about people control.

>Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun.
>Mao Zedong

An armed populace is a powerful populace, should it exercise its right to bear arms.

Commies hate low prices and large selection

say no more senpai, make sure the whole media knows about hickock 45 and the 15 year old girl...

youtube.com/watch?v=Wx_eUIalKq0
youtube.com/watch?v=-iBmVHDktOs

Do you have Russian made Baikal CO2 makarovs available locally? That's how we got guns in the 90's turn out those ''pellet guns'' were made out of real makarov parts and all you needed is a mag and some experience with drills.

Thanks user. Saved

Attached: 5EBCB364-1898-4072-8E55-EB6CEFBF214E.jpg (259x194, 15K)

what a Chad. you sound like a bitter white knight cuck

i support this man's message. get fucked haters.

Attached: 1513625579858.png (486x576, 280K)

Attached: 1510195255880.jpg (500x514, 215K)

penis grip

i make enough money to live in a town where i won't be shot. Sorry you poorfags are in fear for your life in your shithole neighborhoods

How in the holy fuck is it a bad thing if whites buy more guns?

Attached: rifleflag.jpg (994x643, 145K)

Hickok45 here, hope you guys all went and bought all those guns you've been lookin at.

>my entire life revolves around defending the world from tyranny
Not the worst thing you could do with your life 2bh

Directed Energy Weapons are the future.
Gunpowder has been around for centuries I can’t believe it’s the 21st century and no blasters.
Mfw no zap gun

Attached: B9878586-939A-4564-8E0D-5A8DD09A877F.jpg (739x728, 238K)

>Muh equal housing opportunities
>Muh section 8

Enjoy it while it lasts user.

Yes goy!! Yesssssss!!!!!!! Help us confiscate them. Help Israel confiscate American's guns!!!!!! You only need the guns that you use to kill our enemies for us!!!!!!

Attached: 1521900183579.gif (200x222, 1.08M)

How do you defend yourself without a gun against 3-5 guys with knifes trying to mug you?

Self-defense without a gun is useful, and a gun is even more useful in certain situations where you couldn't possibly fight.

I know you're just baiting, but it's weak bait. You bring no arguments to the table, and therefore your opinion is weak.

Thanks Hickok45 I already bought an AK

Attached: 1520553844341.jpg (213x255, 8K)

pop one and the rest will scatter. they're not JSOC operators, man. they're thugs. guns are loud and scary. you see your buddy drop, you're gonna run. god forbid that should ever happen.

Unless those guys with knifes start off 50 feet away, you're dead anyway.

ok thx granpa

>tfw no enclave LARP

Attached: Enclave.jpg (1447x724, 328K)

I was thinking about doing that. Im already an nra member, goa was next. Are there any other ones besides uscca?

You reall dont have a father hahaha.

>grandfather wasn't into guns but took me on trips around the world.
>father was and we would go to the quarry and shoot.

speak for yourself

Attached: tax.gif (480x258, 625K)

Bought a handgun from them. Works fine.

why would you want to base your, and your family's safety, on the assumption that an invader is smaller/weaker than you, is alone, and is unarmed?
why not stack the deck in your favor to give yourself a fighting chance against a pack of feral nogs?

>the sick and elderly and disabled should be totally defenseless: the post

GOA is the most viable alternative and actually has significant membership (Relatively speaking when compared to other alt-gun rights organizations)

But you should definitely keep supporting the NRA on top of the GOA.

>implying you know shit

Attached: winston_churchill_flick-v.jpg (300x284, 13K)

Attached: 1494694949048.gif (307x230, 340K)

>Implying a gun won't make them rethink their life choices

You've obviously never been in this situation.

>ctrl+F
>'boat'
>0 results
is this entire board /noguns/?

Attached: c6d.jpg (600x582, 37K)

Moronic.

Yes goy, keep giving me money and spending all your free time down at the gun range!
Don't listen to those people trying to get rid of guns, remember the 250 year old piece of paper and muh freedom!! If you got rid of guns how would you spend all your time infighting then?

>muh freedom
freer than you muhammed
brits are pathetic

Attached: 1501037501656.gif (600x450, 1001K)

cuck

>Brit Bong is envious of American Freedom.
Have fun going to jail for Hate Speech and owning a screw driver.

Attached: 5f9.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

This is the first time that being a manlet really hit me. Why the fuck couldn't I have been born over 6'?

Based partajäbä.

>spending all your free time down at the gun range
Chilling with a bunch of other whites shooting skeet or hunting is a better time than you'll ever have, shitbong. You've never even been to a range you absolute nigger. The amount of shittalking liberals people do at gun ranges is glorious, great place to spread redpills.
Nobody 'spends all their free time a the gun range'. People sight in and test new stuff there, but that's about it. A few hours once every few months unless you have access to one of those crazy outdoor ranges you can run drills on.
>Yes White American, give up a gigantic piece of your culture because some mystery meat lesbian and a bunch of high school children told you to.
Molon Labe shitbong.

Attached: 1504554871061.jpg (772x817, 112K)

What is the best online store? I know Palmetto. Is Midway just as good?

The whole idea that freedom in all aspects is objectively good is another way in which (((they))) have you brainwashed.
Yes, the uk is cucked, but I'd still rather live in a country with a restrictive government than one where degeneracy is let free to cultivate completely unrestrained.

Also the fact that you mutts have to spend hundreds of dollars on firearms and spend hours practising how to use them in order to stop your family all getting shot up in the middle of the night is pathetic.
Criminals here would be terrified to even attempt a robbery over here when the occupants are in because they know they'll get out-armed multiple times over by kitchen the cutlery drawer.

Yeah i will never stop supporting nra. Joining goa and buying a .308 today. Glad i saw this thread

Midway has a lot more shit than Palmetto. IIRC, no actual firearms, but parts galore, ammo galore, reloading supplies galore, etc... I like Midway.

Hey I shot one of those once, great gun.

>Yes, the uk is cucked, but I'd still rather live in a country with a restrictive government than one where degeneracy is let free to cultivate completely unrestrained.
have you fucking been outside
>Criminals here would be terrified to even attempt a robbery over here when the occupants are in because they know they'll get out-armed multiple times over by kitchen the cutlery drawer.
95% of knife crime is done with kitchen knives, they're not out armed at all they're on par
and resorting to use TOOLS to defend yourself because your government doesn't allow you any arms is beyond pathetic

Good job fellow White American.

Attached: soon.jpg (1680x1024, 378K)

Are you retarded? Pull a gun and maybe one of them will still be dumb enough to charge, just blast one guy and the other scatter like roaches. Or you can blast them all lol

>UK
>I'd still rather live in a country with a restrictive government than one where degeneracy is let free to cultivate completely unrestrained.
nice shitpost mate. you had me going.

Attached: 1510100188855.jpg (500x473, 24K)

wew lad

Attached: 1521318843924.png (651x628, 694K)

Thanks. I remember Palmetto was always out of stock of 80% lowers. I see Midway also has gift cards, easy for those who don't want to be traced or don't deal with banks.

This old faggot is just trying to get some NRA kickback money.
I hope his favorite glock explodes.

Virtue signaling faggotry

Stay mad

Attached: car.webm (640x480, 920K)

says the guy that can go to jail if his dog raises his right paw on command and has to cut his steak with a plastic spoon.

Attached: sharp_stick.jpg (960x720, 83K)