DBSUPER

So... will we be getting a development in Beerus' character other than:
>Hey I am a diva
>Lolz I am hothead, and lazy
>Food
>More food
Like for real, maybe I can deal with Goku being retarded since he has always been like that. But it is the duty of the secondary characters to make the show better.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1EGqWmYeve4
youtube.com/watch?v=S8WFdn8_7mo
youtube.com/watch?v=tq-fwBxPoBw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are you expecting anything resembling writing in the worst written DB show?

>expecting any kind of character development besides power ups in dragon ball

lol

Beerus is usually a bit of a joke character, but I think that just makes the scenes where he's serious have much more weight. Him erasing Zamasu and showing respect for Roshi were some of my favorite moments in Super.

You expect too much development in such a short time from a 100~ million year old cat.

I hereby claim this thread in the name of best girl

Why was she hyped up so much just to be completely disappointing?

This is Dragon Ball you're watching.
Character's have outright lost development.

She was never hyped up. She was a gag character all the way through.

HEY CAULIFLA! 4 MORE DAYS UNTIL YOU DIE!

He might need some developing but I still want to fuck him

But Beerus is already pretty alright. He doesn't need more development than what he got already. Hell I think he got too much development, he's supposed to be a god of destruction and not be humanized.

sauce on girl?
gs gives nothing

How will Toyo fix this arc?

I wouldn't say that, in Super a lot of human characters have gotten more development than in Z. Even Tien got some development.

Has there been a bigger asspull in DBZ Super than this?

youtube.com/watch?v=1EGqWmYeve4
Who can't Hercule defeat?

Is GT considered canon fondler?

They needed a lot of nonsense to fill space while Jiren meditates and Goku slowly powers up and recovers stamina by getting punched in the face.

Honestly, that's what every character has been reduced to, except maybe Frieza because of his scheming and Hit if the time clone theories are true. No one else matters, they'll just get their 5 minutes of spotlight one at a time.

There was even the promo page with Berserker Kale, Ribrianne, and Jiren that claimed that they were the biggest threats to watch out for, yet only 1 of them delivered.

Are you fucking serious bro?

GS gives me imediate info so my guess is he's not serious.

>super
>development

Fuck off to psyren or something

>Infant Pan flying while carrying multiple people heavier than her
>Frieza going from a guy who got BTFO by SS to being on par with SSGSS

Based not Cooler poster

So.. when is your mom getting you your first girlfriend?

Well, now that Goku is getting on his level we might actually see him as an active character. Standing beside the others, training to beat future villains (and also jobbing of course).

So is there any way that DBS Buu goes back to his Super or Kid form again?

is that what happened to the "Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful" guy?

The Fox GoD was talking about how he expected a lot from her in a previous episode and the anime has generally portrayed the top4 universe's GoDs as smarter than the lower ranked ones. She also appeared in a lot of marketing, including magazine articles highlighting her right alongside Jiren and Kale as key players in the tournament.

>goku has had no stamina for 4 or 5 episodes now
>manages to go through all those transformations including UI
>will eliminate another universe next week
what's even the point of saying he's tired at all?

He did go back to Super Buu in the training episodes (still with his Fat Buu eyes though). I hope they allow him to take that form again when fighting.

Best meme in all these threads

Can we agree Goku vs Cell is the best fight in DBZ?

He already went back to being Super Buu after training for a little while...then he somehow got fat again after going to sleep.

Now that is a funny question. I applaud you for your choice of words.

Can Gohaninho achieve blanco and defeat El Grande Padreymar?

Yeah, I also really like 17 vs Piccolo

NAMEKIAN
MINUTES

I like the song, if nothing else.
youtube.com/watch?v=S8WFdn8_7mo

You can't defeat me Frieza virgin

She was also put into Heroes along with Toppo, Caulifla and Kale: at least two of those had some clear role. I dunno how many kids would want her on their team now.

Can somebody shoop a mexican sombrero and mustache

What was the point of him staying in base trhough most of the tournament since he can go trough all of his transformations even when he is all fucked up? At is the point of bringing the androids if they are going to be watching other people fighting and not make use of their infinite stamina?

Wanting is making, user. I could write an imposing letter for Toriyama and ask him to give Buu the appearance I demand. Coming from me, I'm certain he would consider it.

IT'S
FREEZAAAAA

OFFICIAL DBGT SONG TIER LIST

HITORI JANAI > SABITSUITA MACHINE GUN > DONT YOU SEE (RIP ZARD) > BLUE VELVET > DAN DAN

IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH THIS LIST YOU ARE BANNED FROM DB THREADS

Dan Dan is maxpar you doofus

this official artwork from 1991 hints at the super saiyan blue transformation

Here in Espana we do not have a lot informations about what will happen.

Power rankings

Gohan Blanco
El Grande Padre Verdedera forma
El hermano
El Grande Padre
La regla de todos
la grande mama
gohan calvo
giren
vgeto azul

>Gohan

What about Gohan negro?

>What was the point of him staying in base trhough most of the tournament
Everyone is a scrub and SSJ Goku already is enough to play around with everyone but the top 15.
That's why he fucked around in base with Rosie and Ribrianne

>Even his spanish is getting weaker

>deleted
oh shit

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHERE ARE YOU KNOW FRIEZA POSTER?

get rekt faggot

right here

Now i dislike that poster, but planning bride capture with ones mother is a rich tradition.

youtube.com/watch?v=tq-fwBxPoBw

stop stealing our memes you limey fuck and go make an episode of DBZA ffs

>56 replies
>32 posters

>60 replies
>33 posters

No matter how much you try, you already lost

But Beerus being an incompetent lazy asshole is the reason just about EVERYTHING in Z happened.

Could Beerus beat Jiren?

No

in 6 months both Goku and Vegeta will have surpassed him and he will go into the piccolo/tien cattegory

I would hope

wrong, Freezafag, (You) already lost

>67 replies
>36 posters

Will Pan become a relevant fighter one day?

Well, we see you can count! Good grief.

What will be his glory moment?

He won't get one

A well-lived life, one full of honor and perseverance. For Cabba, all of his life is a moment of glory. I guess this is why he is popular in Japan.

It's nice that he's getting erased and never be seen again then.

I mean trunks got that spirit sword stuff even if all his friends and family died.

This.

Marrying Caulifla

Shit, even I envy that

>beta twink boy is popular in Japan
Further proof of their shit taste and why their opinions shouldn't even be considered in regards to anything ever.

He has nothing to fear. Cabba did nothing wrong and everything right. His integrity is unshakable. A shining example of justice. Cabba restored my faith in Super.

If it's any solace I liked his transformation into SS2, at least he didn't bullshit through to that one immediately. Guy needs to get a little meat on his bones and he'll be one of the best of the U6

>aids slut
You should pity the brave foolish boy, and not envy him for the terrible fate ahead of him.

Imagine being so triggered by 2d women that you spend 3 weeks straight online telling people they have aids.

Winning the Caulibowl

Beerus and Shin a cute

I merely bandwagoned on the aids meme because it kinda STICKS if you can get what I am saying.

Retard.

greatest shit I've seen today

Sup Forums cancer powerrankings

1. DBSfags
2. Boko no piss academia faggots
3. Moeshit
4. HxHfriends
5. Wan Pissfags

What episode we on?

All are shit but just take a look at the One Piece thread man, it's nuts right now

>infinite stamina
>writers pushing that 18 can barely move because she has a booboo on her ankle

This one.

Fuck no! She's a failure who can't turn Super Saiyan despite her father being beyond SS3 when she was conceived. Plus, she was probably born blind and fucked up since GONOhan's STDs fucked her up prenatally. Videl should do her a favor and toss her into a dumpster.

Well that wasn't very nice of them

Just because GODhan couldn't help but attract all the nearby females with his mere presence doesn't mean he actually fucked them all you retard.
Meanwhile your shoddy "gang" leader probably has had her way with very one of her underlings by now.

Are they going to combine or what?

Fuck Toriyama for not wanting Brianne to be beautiful, there was some interest in her new form.