>Jeremy Corbyn sacks Labour's Owen Smith over referendum call
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43521321

>EasyJet suspends pilots over Snapchat videos
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-43514782

>Russian spy: 'No way' spy nerve agent came from UK lab
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43518061

>Ambulance abuse note woman evicted from Tunstall home
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-stoke-staffordshire-43513372

Attached: Shitpol surrendering.jpg (320x180, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/1OfThe52Percent/status/976383221486227456
marketwatch.com/story/george-soros-is-putting-550000-into-fighting-brexit-and-some-are-calling-it-a-secret-plot-2018-02-08
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5520303/Obama-campaign-director-reveals-Facebook-ALLOWED-data.html
youtube.com/watch?v=eOgaSQBpzFs
strawpoll.me/15353441
youtube.com/watch?v=et_9vR9PnY0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Football is good.

BRIT/POL/ MEETUP twitter.com/1OfThe52Percent/status/976383221486227456

Who's coming?

I'll be too busy goalposting and saving free speech that way, sorry

>going into London
I’m sound m8

The state of fat cunts in cars.

I know it's a shithole but It could be fun. We could go to the British Museum afterwards and then a pub.

Made £40,000 today.

£££££££££££££££££££

Youll be able to afford a real handgun, now then?

Lord Preuße thank you for giving us the gift of goalposting, the highest form of posting which repels all degeneracy and will surely save this sceptered isle

>London
I'm still considering it, but really hate cities. They were a mistake.

Already own 7.

Bristol lad who thought Funderworld was a UFO are you in Clifton?

And yet you never could show a presscheck...

wtf is a liberalist

I’m a Pajeet. Am I allowed to come?
You lot have to take me if you’re going to the British museum

Why the fuck should I bust my guts to impress a bunch of fat virgins? State of you...

To be honest sounds fun the more I think of it, I’m game.

>spends half his life shitposting about being a millionaire double phd rapper

Yeah, thats what a I fucking thought.

Cities can be great if planned properly and real consideration is put into the aesthetic/sensory element. Otherwise, they become little more than holding pens.

Attached: 769596745.jpg (638x800, 211K)

Keep LARPing sunshine. The world's going to get reeeeeeeeeaaaaaal difficult for you.

I don't really know, but I don't think most of the people going there are going there because they describe them self as such, probably 80% will be football mongs. I think Liberalist is somethign Libertarians have started calling themselves because they want to shake off the edge-14 y/o American tag.

Of course you can come Pajeet, it is London afterall, you'll be whiter than a good proportion of the people there.

Yeah I am too, but the main things we'll have to figure out are where and how we meet up and recognise each other.

Says the cunt who cant into presschecks. Why you lie? You dirty liar.

Liberalists are classic liberals. Sarcuck wanted to distinguish from us libtards, and uk liberal-democrats

Fuck planned cities. Most proper old town that turned into big cities in the UK have a lovely organically grown feeling to them. Go to Paris and it's like walking onto a piece of paper that some unimaginative half-wit has been let loose upon with a ruler and compass.

Sargon's net pet project.
A Marxist advocates for Marxism.
A Fascist advocates for Fascism.
A Liberalist advocates for Liberalism.

In theory.
It is essentially Libertarianism, but some Government is cool, and borders are sensible.

Attached: HappySargon.png (395x399, 150K)

Thoughts on point 3 lads?

Attached: o.png (602x473, 76K)

Seem a little sensitive there lad

Attached: IMG_20180324_185620.png (720x636, 450K)

There needs to be a demonstration outside the court when Dankula is sentenced.

Last time I went to London I was 12, that was 11 years ago so I’ll have no clue where I’m going. Find a cafe/pub near there and meet there.

Starts with J and ends with ews

GCHQ please go

You're right to an extent. Planned cities are hard to perfect and often end up feeling alien, but they're definitely possible. Succesfully planned cities like NYC have a feeling of awe and wonder.

Can you stop talking to me, please? Who the fuck are you?

Come for a pint in the Jersey Lily

>Doesn't need to impress /brit/
>Only talks about how much money he makes

Pick one

How will you be getting there? We could meet at St. Pancras if it was more convenient for everyone. Or just I and you could meet there and I could show you the way there.

Alri pube

marketwatch.com/story/george-soros-is-putting-550000-into-fighting-brexit-and-some-are-calling-it-a-secret-plot-2018-02-08

>2ptid
Can shills leave Shit/pol/ please?

State of your daughter.

When are you going?

Never been to NYC but it does look cool. I suppose that's because it's featured so heavily in film and tv.

Do you think we could talk about actual politics and current events instead of this autistic spammer?

>Sargon
>Borders

Dunno. Someone with significant financial interests in remaining in the EU and therefore intends to use Cambridge Analylitica shit as a casus belli.

The shit about CA broke last year, and has been sat on Dormant all that time, until the most recent revaluations gave it some more credence.

The Scandal as always is that this has been Facebooks business model for decades, BUT NOW its bad and possibly illegal. Give me a break.

Attached: Powerbase.jpg (1253x189, 33K)

What happened to the grand tour where we were all going to get a chance to kick your arse. Actually, just laugh at you for not turning up ofc

Are you new?

reminder that this is a staple of a working class diet

Attached: poorfood.jpg (960x960, 578K)

Probably getting the train, best meeting there init!

>pube returns
>he's still pube
Sorry that the fact there are two billionaires and we're both a member of the same faction in Shit/pol/ hurts you.

Wicked. Sup Forumsacks probably stick out in public. Easily identifiable

I’m a grizzled veteran of the 2015 election

Its such bollocks. CA mined data, but back in the day FB actually gave obongos campaign a full data set. Directly illegal.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5520303/Obama-campaign-director-reveals-Facebook-ALLOWED-data.html

Eddie is a great poster.

Was a great day after the vote, to go into school smiling whilst all the other lefties and teachers were hanging their heads in confused despair.

He BTFOs you all.

>Factions
Where do you think you are?

??

Do we show up with placards with GOOAAAAAAAAALLLLLLL posts on them?

???

IT WAS ED’S TURN!!!

Just more lies then. Another keyboard warrior without the stones to back it up. Lies, attention whoring, obsessive behaviour - admit it, you really are a bird, arent you?

>Bound 4 the bound bound 4 the reload

Attached: 5036FBF7-A69C-44ED-8232-DC647A8B378D.jpg (500x500, 106K)

>you really are a bird,
Yes. I'm a female.

Truly a reckless and provocative election campaign.
I do think he got hard done by the media though, Paxman's interview with him was just pathetic in comparison to the easy ride he gave Cameron.

But he would have been disastrous.

youtube.com/watch?v=eOgaSQBpzFs

Scallys are fit

Now

State of Shit/pol/ and its inhabitants.

Attached: shitpol and its members.jpg (620x413, 30K)

Unless you're a student in which case go back to Hertfordshire

>Ah
>I've been shot
>I don't believe this
>Can everyone stop getting shot shot shot shot
>can everyyyyoooooonnnnnnee stop gettin’ shhhhhhhhhot

Attached: yanks.png (752x679, 899K)

meet up poll
strawpoll.me/15353441

Nothing has to be decided today, plenty of time yet.

Female (male)?

Attached: 1471640948187.jpg (628x672, 64K)

If I see anyone in a maga hat/with a kekistani flag I'll punch them in the throat.

No, with a functioning vagina and everything. Not that you virgins would know the difference.

I don’t think he was treated any worse by the press than Corbyn has been. Ed was just a wet wipe that people couldn’t envisage as PM. Cameron for his faults looked and sounded like a leader.

Im 15yrs married. So, obv, I havent had sex for a while :(

ABSOLUTE STATE OF BURGERS

Basically virgin status.

>When i say you say we say they say make some noisssssssse

Oh yeah his image was definitely bad, but they specifically zoned in on that more so than usual imo. Like that Bacon Sandwich scene.

Corbyn, for all the slack he gets, most of it is directed around his policies and positions, and desu, they'd never need to attack his image when there's so much material to throw at him from politics alone.

have been and for a 'planned city' the visible pollution is pretty sickening compared to london

56% FACE, ACTIVATE

Attached: 1520293007261.jpg (605x1076, 95K)

Kek. Hadn't seen that.
The CA data was collected, by Facebook's own statement, within the proper channels and was legal at the time. Technically it was a ToS violation for its use, however that's civil law, not criminal.

The best part is that it was used to target ads. Or, to manipulate people with feelings, at a personalized level, instead of the conventional way its meant to be done, via massive quantities of expensive advertising that advertising and media companies profit off of.
Its the same rot, merely better weaponized, and now the other side is crying that they didn't have the same toys.

Attached: 1451477115289.jpg (2048x1244, 407K)

They attacked him on his look quite a lot early on, Cameron tore strips off him at PMQs said he should get a proper suit on and sing the national anthem.

But yeah Ed got a lot of attention because he always acted like a complete autist.

Fuck off commie

youtube.com/watch?v=et_9vR9PnY0

Yeah I remembered that shirt thing and changed my mind but didn't mention it because I hoped you'd not remember it.

Honestly, just leave my thread.

Haha

Have you handed over your guns yet, Cleetus?

Can someone give a burger a quick rundown on the England arrests in Amsterdam? Did this have political undertones or was it just low iq hooliganism.

Attached: IMG_20180324_125713.jpg (634x5574, 580K)

>the Brit/pol/ meet ends up just being a bunch of autistic cunts goalposting IRL

Attached: butthenilolled.gif (480x270, 3.9M)

ARE KRLEY MINORG IZ ON THE VOYCE DUDJING A BUNCH OV MUTTS AN COONS! WEEEEEEEEEE! I-I-CANT WAIT!! REEEEEE!

Attached: IMG_2261.png (485x443, 47K)

post feet

>F-f-f-f-f-freestyler, rock the microphone
>straight from the top of my dome
>fre-f-f-f-f-freestyler, rock the microphone
>c-c-c-c-carry on with the freestyler

Attached: 6877143C-C322-4C94-AB14-1D282CC0D1A5.jpg (700x395, 52K)