Why are you against transgender persosn when they are not putting on a show about it...

why are you against transgender persosn when they are not putting on a show about it? You know that there are probably several males and females in your life who have not revealed themselves as transgender and you never figured it out... right?

Attached: E9E50F7E-42C7-4251-8946-5B7EA7A8ADF0.jpg (1079x1594, 258K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=et_9vR9PnY0
youtu.be/0mfLvaSWdyo
youtube.com/watch?v=MxDUyXVxjzw
youtube.com/watch?v=AYpe-aGY9Eg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hate everyone

based

Attached: 1521605100971.png (760x839, 760K)

being cis should be a crime

Attached: imagesnow-what.png (496x456, 414K)

Want me to an hero then?

cis people just need to be resexualised with anal intercorse

Trannies are a self correcting problem; they off themselves sooner or later in life. I don't pay any attention to them.

Executions are easier

Go away Sam.

Does trans male mean they are a man or a woman? These terms got me fucked up.
Cuz the guy on the left doesn't look like any of the FtM trannies ive seen in my life

Because you are mentally ill. Describing your behavior as normal or healthy is in fact very detrimental to society as a whole.

If every transgender in the world would be grouped and we would call this group 'black people', then it is the nigga's that get hate in this group of transgenders.

Besides that you are a fucking idiot who cannot debate logically, you fucking extremist. Now fuck off you dumb, dumb, shill.

Trannies deserve to die.

youtube.com/watch?v=et_9vR9PnY0

Im the only white person

I can count the number of transgenders i've seen on the internet who weren't insane leftist loons on one hand, that's out of more than a hundred

>government mandated forced anal intercource
Fixed that for you, faggot.

Attached: Faggots.png (1506x3976, 443K)

Doesn't matter. If it has/had a pp, it's a dude. If it has/had a vgg, it's a girl.

>fags realizing being flamboyant hurts their cause
Are they being self-aware?

bigots btfo

>why are you against transgender persosn when they are not putting on a show about it?

youtu.be/0mfLvaSWdyo
youtube.com/watch?v=MxDUyXVxjzw
youtube.com/watch?v=AYpe-aGY9Eg

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 100K)