Why Brits, swedes, Germans, French and such make fun of Americans not being white...

Why Brits, swedes, Germans, French and such make fun of Americans not being white, while majority of people in their countries are Muslims (therefore not white), and there are maybe 5 or 6 white people tops in their countries?

Attached: 1506965469500.png (500x465, 116K)

Because they want to enjoy their last moments of whiteness

Attached: 3AA08C36-3E0B-4279-B7D0-B4FDB0610DE9-3041-0000036DD7536B4A.png (1104x927, 87K)

Attached: 1521898510856.jpg (606x1024, 74K)

true, but on the other hand... all theese niggers and sand niggers in europe came only since 60 years ago. so most people have clean white Wehrmacht family trees, like me.

Based Liverpool

true, when you see the liverpool fans cheering for their 90% black football team you wont believe that. cheering for nigger sports is like being a cuck. i didnt even enjoy the world champion title of germany. german team contains poles turks and niggers.

This. This is why people make fun of americans. They're so mixed our countries will be like america in maybe 100 years but hopefully we'll be able to throw out the invaders before it gets out of hand.

And while I sometimes make fun of american muttism I concede that most american mutts still have white ancestry even if it is mixed white. I mean listen to an american talk sometime why don't ya? "I'm 3/4 italian, 1/5 german, 1/8 polish, and the rest is english so I'm european just like you guys"

>t. 100% Swedish ancestry

Also don't be so girly you get assblasted by simple banter.

Attached: 1521512615908.png (800x779, 573K)

Cities in America are the spic and nigger concentration camps

Not only is america a nigger nation, it also creates (((conflicts))) all over the world wich we have to (((pay))) for by importing the niggers. Fucking aids jew america

>majority of the people in those contrys are muslim
[citation needed]

Attached: 304191143818009.jpg (1024x957, 127K)

The guy that sells kebab next block is probably whiter than you. Litterally one jewgle search can let you see the demographics of any country.
Also, Sweden has a larger population of imigrants from Poland, than Turkey, or India.

I miss my small town where i grow up as a kid. *sob*
We used to throw molotov cocktails at our refugee shed and lynched these bastards far outside town.
Good old times!
Now I live in a city and my neighbour is a fucking turkroach and a dune coon...

Attached: IMG_20180323_230128.jpg (1005x769, 33K)

>majority
UK is 5% muslim

Same in UK. We have a handful of northern towns that contain Pakis, and we have london which is a multicultural shithole

Try again you stupid Mongolian

0% of Poland is white

Attached: 4171376B-61F5-4E53-A0FB-E4A71DC7E2A9.jpg (659x1104, 115K)

and yet we are in power allahu akbar.

Is that not making you do a think?

great divide and conquer strategy by the way

My fucking god, the Poles are beating the aussies and canucks at shitposting at this rate.
Who can finally stop them?

>majority of people in their countries are Muslims (therefore not white)
1. Where do you get your statistics? While muslims are a strong minority, they are still a minority. Similiar to white people in poland.

2. What does being muslim have to do with being white? one's a religion, the other's a skin color. Are you one of the retards that think they're white because they're christian?

Anyways, the only reason we make fun of americans not being white is because they claim to be. Just like with you poles.

Why are poland inbred niggers?

Because whites and muslims don't actually talk to each other. We just pretend that we're all for equality and shit but it just means:

"You live your way and I live mine"

Your genetics don't mean shit when your politics are this moronic. Bitch, I'm Japanese, faggot. Period. We'll always be superior to you retards.

Attached: image.jpg (480x360, 78K)

At least I don't need a bloody knoife loicense to make a breakfast