>Pres Trump signs Memorandum on China Tariffs 3/22/18
youtu.be/k9mwk-lx05Y
>VP Pence @America 1st Event in Manchester NH 3/22/18
youtu.be/VXiHKjF49SQ
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis meets w/Saud Prince MbS 3/22/18
youtu.be/V1zSNCr6cAI

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: BigPoppaTrump.jpg (960x774, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aeaweb.org/articles/pdf/doi/10.1257/jel.20161260
youtube.com/watch?v=et_9vR9PnY0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How are we today, /ptg/?

Attached: 007a9f62fa226d9e130b1e23b8bef3beb7298fe7_full.jpg (184x184, 10K)

SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

Attached: Heather Bolton.jpg (2000x2000, 907K)

not sure about the op pic awoo

Attached: christ chan awoo.png (900x900, 266K)

Ikuno will whip Futoshi into shape

Redemption arc SOON

Attached: file.gif (372x702, 790K)

More rundown of the past few weeks of threads have pls

I have lots to catch up on

>what are these? never seen them
Trump campaign fundraising emails. I just replied to the survey telling them to fuck off. I hope to god Trump sees it.

we need more bolton memes, this guy seems awesome with the quotes you all were posting yesterday and day before.

>Not in my worst nightmares did I ever dream my FBI career would end this way.

>I woke to find the president of the United States celebrating my punishment: “Andrew McCabe FIRED, a great day for the hard working men and women of the FBI — A great day for Democracy.” I was sad, but not surprised, to see that such unhinged public attacks on me would continue into my life after my service to the FBI. President Trump’s cruelty reminded me of the days immediately following the firing of James B. Comey. The president’s comments about me were equally hurtful and false, which shows that he has no idea how FBI people feel about their leaders.

>Each year, more than 2,000 men and women of all races, colors and creeds are drawn to the FBI by the same professional and personal desire to do good. It is the DNA that we all share.

>The nation continues to need them. These are hard jobs that demand sacrifice, often involve danger, and take a toll on families and personal lives. But they also offer the rare opportunity to enter into a sacred trust with the American people: to protect and defend them, honestly, justly and fairly. There is no greater responsibility, but there is no greater reward. We cannot afford for young people to be dissuaded from lives of public service by the divisive politics and partisan attacks that now so characterize our national discourse and that, I believe, played a major role in the end of my FBI career.

>To those men and women, I say: Fear not. Set the headlines aside and give in to what draws you to this work. The country needs you.

>There is nothing like having the opportunity to be a part of the greatest law-enforcement organization in the world, working every day for goals that you respect and cherish. It is the best job you will ever have. Even if a president decides to attack you and your family. Even if you get fired on a Friday night, one day from your retirement.

APOLOGIZE!

Attached: 5FC9FD1D-71FC-4594-A2A6-63B4E8D5ED7E.jpg (654x2650, 795K)

kek

Attached: Danny_Trejo.jpg (451x594, 40K)

Look — I get it. I too have been part of this movement since the golden escalator ride, and as much as it pains me to admit: we were duped. Drumpf flipped on gun control and signed the omnibus spending bill, the movement has lost steam, and all your hopes and dreams are swirling down the toilet bowl like a fat steaming DRUMPF.

It’s totally hopeless, but listen: don’t do it. There’s more to life than just politics. You were totally betrayed by drumpf, but just because the movement is over doesn’t mean that your life should be over.

Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at:
1 (800) 273-8255

Attached: 0DD3F261-57EB-40CF-89C1-4E2014FDCB97.jpg (1409x1005, 232K)

Attached: image.jpg (750x365, 128K)

"I wish Obama had taken your guns."

Attached: DZE2joVVoAA1L2m.jpg (900x1200, 321K)

Start here

Attached: 1521918874485.gif (640x360, 3.2M)

Trump really does need allies and there are lots of Republican ankle grabbers that voted 'YES' for the bill in House and Senate.

Not only does Futoshi get NTRd but he gets NTRd by a confirmed homosexual who has no interest in Women.
Kokoro betrayed Futoshi anyway and forced Mitsuru to become straight and complete the NTR or she was going to kill herself by going into Stampede mode.
Fuck me.

check. doing poorly today

I wonder if they'd say the same to the vibrant, troubled youth in Chicago before they get shot.

not sure if mick or sandnigger
not sure it matters

t. droop eyed kike

I didnt ask

Attached: OilyBlindAmazondolphin.webm (464x272, 202K)

>oh god i'm taking a picture i'm insecure about my smile oh shit here we go smile no it's not good enough shit not yet let me- fuck was that the click of the shu- NO THAT WAS THE CLICK I WASN'T READY NOOO

literal 56% face over his left shoulder on that fat chick

Trump: “Take the guns first, due process later”

Really makes me think

Attached: F9032934-63C7-42A8-A765-FB3BDCE193F4.jpg (526x567, 87K)

Attached: 1519581570562.png (962x641, 505K)

Jej what

Ok

Doin' great!

Attached: boltonagain2.png (440x582, 347K)

Forget suicide, it's time to kill tyrants and Jews.

LOL what the... i think i missed something big

? ? ?

Attached: what the literal fuck did he mean by this.png (349x113, 17K)

Goodstuff, heatherbong

>3dpd

>tfw already had my development episode so all i have to do is appear in the background until the episode where i sacrifice myself to save hiro

Attached: file.jpg (678x522, 71K)

WOOO MAN TRUMP IS AWESOME HUH GUYS

I LOVE HOW HES JUST AS BAD ON GUN CONTROL AS OBAMA LOL BUT THATS OK WE WERENT SERIOUS ABOUT 2A. I LOVE HOW HES SIGNING BUDGETS WHERE HE DOESNT KNOW WHATS IN THEM AND NO FUNDING FOR THE WALL BUT THATS OK WE NEVER WANTED THE WALL REALLY IT WAS A JOKE. I LOVE HOW HE APPOINTED A WARMONGERING NEOCON AS HOS NATL SEC ADV. WE WANT A WAR WITH IRAN RIGHT ITS A LONG TERM ANTI-ISRAEL STRATEGY AM I RIGHT? 4D CHESS!!! BAZINGA!!!!

TRUMP CAN DO NO WRONG, ANYONE WITH CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS AND PRINCIPALS IS A SHAREBLUE SHILL!

MAGA!!!

What a cry baby faggot.

Attached: leo monster maga.jpg (470x470, 47K)

I LOVE HOW HES JUST AS BAD ON GUN CONTROL AS OBAMA LOL BUT THATS OK WE WERENT SERIOUS ABOUT 2A. I LOVE HOW HES SIGNING BUDGETS WHERE HE DOESNT KNOW WHATS IN THEM AND NO FUNDING FOR THE WALL BUT THATS OK WE NEVER WANTED THE WALL REALLY IT WAS A JOKE. I LOVE HOW HE APPOINTED A WARMONGERING NEOCON AS HOS NATL SEC ADV. WE WANT A WAR WITH IRAN RIGHT ITS A LONG TERM ANTI-ISRAEL STRATEGY AM I RIGHT? 4D CHESS!!! BAZINGA!!!!

TRUMP CAN DO NO WRONG, ANYONE WITH CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS AND PRINCIPALS IS A SHAREBLUE SHILL!

MAGA!!!

Trump will finish what Obama wouldn't. Now that's that I call MAGA!

GIVE YOUR ENERGY FOR YOUR GOD EMPEROR TO BLAST OFF ANOTHER SICK NEW TWEET

Attached: 1521883774238.png (1052x134, 48K)

pls no

Attached: 1521915732596.png (1920x1080, 2.07M)

>possible blessed thread

post carefully

Attached: KekMagic.png (830x569, 318K)

MAKE
AMERICA
GREAT
AGAIN

Attached: 1195815209851.jpg (1198x1701, 568K)

Attached: 1495785877556.png (1024x499, 206K)

"I did not knowingly mislead or lie" intent didn't matter for all the people these faggots fucked over for "lying to the fbi", i wish this piece of shit would suffer but he'll be flooded with offers to do things for more than his entire retirement is worth

atleast edit the text so it says Boltons

MAGA!!!

nice get
"the frogs are gay and say is your dad, hogg"

Attached: uncensored as fuck family.gif (800x800, 1.41M)

>opioid crisis
>schoolshooting crisis
>extreme leftists crisis
>extreme rightwing crisis
>Most polarized western country

US sucks. My country is heaven compared to the USA

Attached: 1475025962321.png (776x624, 547K)

MAGA!!!

>granted replies the post

>$0.05 has been deposited to your account.

>Most polarized western country
he isn't President of the UK though

MAGA!!

yurofaggots and shills be gone

>women turning gays straight
>both straights critique their new homosexual partners
>women piloting together is impossible
God bless this man.

Attached: file.jpg (809x1076, 421K)

Why’d they get a raise?

it's time to return the guns

Attached: nice2.gif (800x560, 52K)

Attached: 1519516093910.gif (360x294, 1.94M)

MAGA!!!

There's not going to be any news today besides pic related from a bunch of 15 year olds and their paid handlers and CNN/MSNBC acting like the Holy Grail is here, is there

Attached: 1491284115437.jpg (640x640, 39K)

t-thats too thick, please dont post anymore of that

Time to kill Jews and traitors. DoTR has arrived.

Hey guys pasta leaf here in Stockton now

Attached: B35E3952-271D-452B-A253-D82C8D44359B.jpg (640x543, 303K)

make something fun with this

Attached: march for our lives sign holding exploitable.jpg (900x1200, 346K)

>"haha as long as he owns the libs it doesn't matter if he doesn't get anything done haha"
why is the girl non-white

Attached: 1521855617326.png (1000x758, 348K)

Sure.

Attached: sharia-netherlands-dutch-multiculturalism-soeren-kern.jpg (550x395, 56K)

>303 KB
you're not pasta leaf

Attached: 563DB4E7-87D6-485D-9A17-B1EFB16F87F7.jpg (640x349, 184K)

Lol the people posting here are mainly anti trump

How does it feel? Your movement died

Attached: 1424185250444.jpg (390x310, 49K)

what's it like working in a white collar office job for the FBI?

Attached: What are you doing over there anon.png (1920x1080, 1.56M)

who is this supposed to be, i can't keep up with shad

Due to congress signing a new bill, a lot of websites are starting to shutdown because of it. SESTA/FOSTA seeks to stop human trafficking. So places like the craigslist personals, etc., are shutting down left and right. The new law that holds websites accountable for what their members do. There's more to it than that but its poorly worded. Trump hasn't signed it yet. I'm all for tackling huge issues like human trafficking, but when websites are suddenly brought into center ring for, mostly, being innocent, that's a strike against free speech.

"That woman’s being robbed over there at that gas station! Arrest that man!"

"No, not that man, he’s too fast and is already getting away. Arrest Pajeet for owning a gas station that harbors criminals!"

Attached: dance_for_our_lives.jpg (429x470, 23K)

"an important, and possibly the main, explanatory factor of cooperative behavior is intelligence." --Rustichini, U of Minn, in J Econ Lit 2018.

aeaweb.org/articles/pdf/doi/10.1257/jel.20161260

Attached: Cooperation.jpg (1017x548, 101K)

So we had
>Trump Kim meeting set
>Rex Tillerson pushed out
>Trump moves towards trade wars
>Cohn leaves to be replaced by Kudlow
>Tillerson is to be replaced by CIA
>CIA is to be run by female CIA
>The hawks are gaining traction in the Cabinet
>Finally McMaster is out replaced by Bolton
>Ending with massive Omnibus which has really pissed off the conservative base and funding basically all Dem demands
So Trump meeting Kim has some legendary potential. Trade war is pretty classic Trump. T Rex being out is only sad because his name was great for memes. But that comes with a rise in what seems like hard liner interventionist.
Trump seems to be at a very precarious stage right now. He is purging and getting the cabinet he thinks he wants, but it seems very possible hes found the parts of the swamp he gets along with. He gets his reality tv government, but he might no realize that the Fox News tv stars are former Bush swamp creatures. Hes forced his way through tougher spots and with shittier hands, but it is skating closer to the edge of than most would like.

nice

Attached: 1496770370115.gif (420x413, 1.59M)

"I wish Obama took your speech, press, religion, and assembly"

I have absolutely no clue. I just put hats on things.

Attached: SensibleChuckle.gif (250x250, 992K)

dirt/sandniggers BTFo how will they ever recover

We’re taking our board back

he lives under "swiss gun laws"

Attached: wHTaFuT.jpg (3216x2175, 840K)

>Bigly Poppa Drumpf
Cringy as fuck

Stay mad kids

>165237455
>we

Congress has completely broke down in functionality
The power that has been taken from them can't even be restored because they have proven literally unable to work

>Someone leaving is only sad because they were great for memes
And sometimes the potential is never fully realized. That said, I'm looking forward to mustaches on everything once Bolton gets in.

Attached: 1501197986926.jpg (1036x1500, 599K)

Cringe

time to kill all niggers for trump

youtube.com/watch?v=et_9vR9PnY0

>But that comes with a rise in what seems like hard liner interventionist.
Invervention when it actually matters. Otherwise that is not America First in the least. I think Israel has caused enough body bags sent back to us to be taken seriously as anything else but a leech. For running an a joke of an empire we don't see much benefit stateside but we can manage to rebuild, upgrade, and enrich everyone else but us. This is the America I voted for, anyone else?

Dump Trump and return to me Sup Forums. Why did you turn into /neocon/?

Attached: 1467669-ron-paul-617-409_orig.jpg (617x409, 64K)

Go easy on him, glowing neocons are sad people and should be pitied.

Attached: i have taught her well.png (1912x1080, 2.97M)

they live is a documentary, fool.

Attached: filthyprankd.gif.prankd.gif (420x236, 607K)

Chegged :D

I second that

Attached: 1521758280952.jpg (800x800, 120K)

>next episode
>Futoshi spends a month dieting and exercising
>He is already ridiculously strong
>He completely ignores mummy slut
>Gives dyke good dick to turn her straight

Attached: Hold me back nigga, hold me back.jpg (1920x1080, 230K)

fuckin hate my wage slave job-- just wanna make the furfag bux instead of being a waiter.......

Attached: 1517257186062.png (854x799, 865K)

Every civilian male between the ages of 17 and 45 is already by law a member of the militia and has a duty to be prepared to defend the homeland if called. That duty demands a military style weapon, along with the training to use it effectively. Anyone telling you different is literally a traitor to the United States.