Did you like her SURPRISE /a?

What was the surprise?

It's okay.

> :3
Why is it so cute?

>her

>What was the surprise?

she has a benis

The only ones who like surprises are old hags.

Why aren't traps treated as literal traps anymore? You always know that they're guys from the start now.

stay in the general

Yeah, the first 5 minutes where the majority of the cast didn't know he was a boy were great. The entire episode should have been about trying to find out his gender.

I actually liked this character. I thought I would hate him but I find Him acting like a boy sometimes quite nice.

I want Hideri to surprise me.

Kill yourself. This trap shit has gone too far. Fucking faggots.

He isn't half as bad as Astolfo, that flaming dumpster fire has no idea when to turn it the fuck off. Hideri does.

Why do both characters have lip problems?

I don't give a fuck if he's not half bad as that other faggot, it's still cancer at the end of the day.

>I don't give a fuck if he's not half bad as that other faggot, it's still cancer at the end of the day.

U mean this?

Why are you so threatened by homosexuals?

Sure it is gay but I don't care I would love to get dicked by a trap. Especially of the cock was super huge i mean o my god that would feel like heaven in my ass

lmao fagot

your god damn right I am

you're*

Yes, I never thought I would love mid season shoe in so much.

Fucking love it when he breaks character and his male side slips out

The rest of the cast looks so one dimensional by comparison.

It's like shes(he) is from a completely different anime

This is actually the first time I've came across a trap in anime and I don't know how I feel about it.

welcome to the club bro

Because they are walking biological hazards oozing AIDS

>you will never cum across a trap in anime

It was 10 inches not erected.

Because no one wants to admit it's just a guy cross dressing so they use words like "trap" and "tomgirl" to justify jerking off to them.

So I take it this is the first anime you ever watched then.

I'm not, it's just becoming an annoying "maymay" just like THICC is. I'm not a fan of traps and I didn't mind when they were sprinkled here and there but now it's just everywhere and it's only making huge faggots be more vocal. Fuck, it feels like lgbt invaded anime and now tries to shove their fetish down our throat. Fuck outta here,fags.

Yes

why fags aren't hurting anyone?

>draw a girl
>call it a boy
There's no surprise here.

>ears on cheeks

Why the big ribbon?

Delicious cis scum tears.

>traps are just a meme
Have you watched anime before?

>Miu suddenly becoming very foreboding and threatening when he's about to enter the girls restroom.
I like how the whole cast are stoked about Hideri but have their limits with his fag shit.

Its not gay if youre the the pitcher