Poolish refugees

over 80k per year poolish girls move to germany, to escape their fellow slavniggers. this number is gonna increase ALOT over the next few years, thanks to their new bill.

im not sure slavshits are an improvement to the situation in germany.

in other words : fuck off we are full.

edition.cnn.com/2018/03/23/europe/poland-abortion-bill-germany-intl/index.html

Attached: poolish whores.jpg (948x654, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2018/03/23/europe/poland-abortion-bill-germany-intl/index.html
welt.de/wissenschaft/article1398825/Nur-wenige-Deutsche-sind-echte-Germanen.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Aborting white children
Ultimate sin.

Lol, they're not staying there, you idiot

Women only want the gibs and rights, never obligations. They want to abort but they dont want to take care of their sexual behaviour

Let them come, i wanna fuck some tight polish girls

>slavs
>white

They are white niqqa

SLAV PRIDE WORLDWIDE

Attached: 2922915_print_1.png (342x420, 250K)

>in other words : fuck off we are full.
I just reported you to the German FBI for racist and anti inmigrant speech on the internet, enjoy your six to eight years on prison you fucking Nazi

ikr is OP retarded

there jumping the border for health care then going back to there non islamic caliphate

Kek

Attached: slavic_by_acommonchopinliszt-d9v5qye.jpg (1180x677, 189K)

White women will travel to other countries to be able to kill their own children. What the fuck happened to us?

i think the only slav ive met are a steroid slav at the gym. He seems a bit try hard with tattoos and stuff. But he doesn't really seem to hurt anyone atleast

This is a very small retarded minority, I for one would be extremely glad if they went to Germany and never came back.

>the Poles are sending their trash to live with us
worst neighbors ever. Fuck you, Poland. You can keep them.

>over 80k per year poolish pink haired SJWs move to germany
nobody cares

>Women only want the gibs and rights, never obligations. They want to abort but they dont want to take care of their sexual behaviour
/thread

>over 80k per year poolish girls move to germany

Not enough! We need more abortion loving Polish roasties!

Attached: 9A17BE82-FB69-40F6-B96E-0053935CAB2F.jpg (1600x1106, 374K)

>Germany taking all the Polish trash

Today they are whores, tomorrow they claim half of your land

Your post is proof that germans are retarded.
Nothing will change. This is meaningles and those cunts are just loud.

Polish whores fighting with muslims over scraps of former germany.
I want to dream come true.

This is an awesome move by Poland. Let the liberals leave, then get rid of the abortion so the conservative population skyrockets within Poland. Thus, ensuring it stays a bastion of white Christian hope throughout Europe. Isn't it funny how the most religious portion of Europe is actively fighting AGAINST white genocide, instead of for it?

Atheists/Paganfags BTFO!

Dumb kraut.The wold be feminists,and stronk wumin runing from our countries is blessing.
Have them all, and enjoy them acusing you of rape while inviting more shitskins in yor home.

We had a bread not so long ago about what would happen if there was a war in east Asia, causing millions of cute Asian women to flee to Europe. The general sentiment was that the traditional ''refugees welcome'' cunts would flip on the spot and close the border completely.
And here we have Germany, milions of young men from afar, with a wildly different culture
>wir schaffen das
Thousands of women from their neighboring country
>fuck off we are full
So we don't even need a war in the far east to test that one. Thank you for proving that one Mama Merkel

Attached: 1511863540961.jpg (1024x576, 120K)

this is what happens when all the saudi princes are already in germany.

I was about to say.
These girls can't keep their legs closed, come to Germany for an abortion (can you kill your fetus so easily here?) and then? They probably jump on an Aryan dick while they are in Germany.

I can confidently say that there aren't enough Poles around in the world. I like them.
And Poland had German dick so long inside them they are a good deal germanized as well.

offtopic but does anybody know why there are so many black girls interested in Poland? I swear I've seen like 1 or 2 black guys visiting Poland on youtube but black women outnumber them by 50. why is that?

BPC

Attached: Polski hydraulik.jpg (450x675, 94K)

Are you implying abortion is healthcare?

>dumb liberal roastie whores leave poland
>conservative religious cuties remain

Wow, nothing of value was lost

>krauts
>white

Attached: 1521656481195.jpg (1196x1538, 480K)

Polish grills are welcome in the UK

because Poland is the most tolerant nation in europe

Aryan dick in Germany? Dude are you still in the 40s?

The only thing they'll find in Germany are kebab shops and cucks.

Polish men are clearly plumbers with big pipes

oh thank you Nigel!

Attached: anna-grodzka_26003862.jpg (625x449, 32K)

>Polish grills are welcome in the UK

wud? RIP Dagmara, bullyed to death in Britain for being Polish.

Attached: 523E25D1-6B76-4873-B270-85DFC0AC2CF2.jpg (960x960, 99K)

Everyone is so fucking certain about their views on abortion, not considering that it's really complex problem and both sides have solid arguments.

How about that abortion isn't something desirable? You wouldn't wish your wife had to have abortion no? Or your sister.

Saying that, are there situations in which abortion if not desirable, is at least lesser evil? I believe so.

Look, no one would tell you that leg amputation is something good right? But sometimes it is necessary, would you like to live in society where leg amputation is illegal?

And there is "my body, my choice" issue. Would you amputate someone's leg to save his or her life is she or he doesn't want to? Maybe it's up to people whether they want to live in prosperity or pathology? Do you want to make pathology illegal?

But then again, there is something called fetal alcohol disorder, meaning that children of woman that drink alcohol during pregnancy will become psychically and mentally retarded for the rest of their life with no hope for improvement. Should we let woman drink acochol during pregnancy? Is it only their body and their choice?

What about other people? Should we let future husband know whether his future wife killed already couple of her childeren in her womb or not? Should he have right the right to abandon her because of those facts?

Should we convict drunken driver that killed pregnant woman for double murder?

Just teach your kids to be decent people and don't fuck each other before marriage for Christ sake.

sluts like to kill babies

Attached: 1508098150434.gif (292x323, 1.16M)

The Cornish are a blight on British society

A shame you don't say that to muslims. In otherwords:
>You aint full

it wasn't because she's polish, christ i live in the southwest and cornish cunts will treat me like an unwelcome foreigner.

Devon?

>what? I have to suffer for my poor decisions? Fug dat! Imma go to Germany and get enriched!
Nothing of value will be lost.

Unfortunately this

Slavs have clear Asiatic influences, they're not proper Europeans. You look at women and you immediately know they're Slavs

I've come to understand this only recently. Wish I was a Celt or a Germanic. I would have a different temperament, not the resigned, fatalistic slavic one

You're right. It wasn't because of nationality.
>It was due to her being a 10/10 compared to disgusting bong females.

>Slavs have clear Asiatic influences
nope

It's easier than that t point to them how hypocritical they are:
First ask whether they are for equal opportunity for poorest of the society to given platform where to start, such as well funded public schooling.
Then ask why do they want to deny this right from a yet to be born child that will grow up for needing that platform?
> it ain't a child yet!
but it will be and you're about to take his/her possibilities to change this world away. So much from equality I guess

>edition.cnn.com/2018/03/23/europe/poland-abortion-bill-germany-intl/index.html

>Anja already has an 11-month-old daughter with her husband. They plan to travel back to Poland after an overnight stay. She says she wants to have more children in the future but not right now. She also says that after this experience, she doesn't want her little girl to grow up in Poland. Her advice for Polish women seeking an abortion?

>"I say just go for it and leave this country and travel," she says. "Get this procedure the way it should be done. Not underground. Do not risk your health."

wtf? Literally kill your own child because it'd be inconvenient somehow, when you already have to care for a baby? She could give it up for adoption. Plus we give 500zł a month per kid, and we have a card for families where they get discounts for everything. Fucking cunt should be in jail for murder

I also welcome our new army of Down Syndrome Przemeks serving us McDonalds and Burger King

Attached: mummy raw.png (1322x964, 1.26M)

Sage shill threads
Do not reply, do not engage

Stay strong Polandbros.

Attached: merkelkinder.jpg (760x378, 96K)

Popatrz na mordy Słowian. To wszystko jest jakieś takie skośne.Słowianie są jak Elfy

Please don’t speak foreign

>fuck off we are full.
Oh no, no Ahmed, you don't get a say in that one anymore.
Your country is for any and all to rape and pillage now. Those aren't my words either, the woman you've continued to elect essentially said it herself.

Stop speaking Arabic you shitskin and speak the Queen's tongue

Attached: kinga feelzz.jpg (448x1024, 120K)

słowianie mają sladową domieszkę azjatycką chyba że mówisz o ruskich ale ruscy to tak naprawde mix słowian i ugrofinów i innej uralskiej i azjatyckiej swołoczy

The irony is my accent is annoyingly close to ‘queens English’.

>feminists are leaving
TODAY WE CELEBRATE BOYS

Attached: champagne_opening_moments_165737.jpg (600x395, 62K)

who is pic related?

some hardcore feminist

keep your filthy arab hands off our Princess

Attached: kinga feelz.jpg (630x395, 45K)

>feminists leave blessed land of Poland
>germans pray to alllah to give them more niggers, sjw and feminists
win win

> women are selfish and disloyal.

Even brown people understand this.

DELET THIS NOW PRZEMeK

Attached: attempting to pump own gas.png (698x490, 442K)

>Germany is literally aborting thousands of Poles now
Kek, feels good. Fuck those dirty Untermenschen.

Actually hang yourself krauthammed. Your country/race is responsible for nothing but destruction to Europe.

>Celts
>White

>Germany is going to import all of Poland's shitty liberal women.
Poland is being run by some pretty smart mother fuckers.

Based Poles

Attached: 13.png (337x424, 118K)

>then get rid of the abortion
>then
abortion has been illegal in poland since 1990, and could only be obtained in life threatening situations

disgusting art style

Based poland

Attached: żyd6.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Enjoying our brown squat girls?

Attached: 1518914259735.png (969x673, 189K)

KINGA DUDA IS NOT FEMINIST YOU KIKE
she is just very feminine

Attached: kinga5.jpg (620x963, 101K)

Every white, fit, Christian or atheist woman who can have a white kid is worth her weight in gold. I am not kidding, they are that precious.

Attached: 4287E1FA-FD67-4CBD-9488-A2F1CDA269E9.jpg (590x350, 40K)

Based Poles

Polish women are so much hotter than German women.

>Germans
>Human
If only we executed all German migrants on the shores of the Atlantic America would actually be a decent place to live.

BASED Schulz said rapefugees were worth their weight in gold

Is it wrong I came to hate white women?I mean the more I look in the news and media the more I see them being blatant whores,racemixers and always against white men.

>slavs
>white
Stop.

It's ironic when this comes from a Germacuck since you are all Ruskie rape babies and Slavs yourself

Since when are Sup Forumsacks against aborting retarded children?
The fucking state of this board these days.

Attached: 1388738604258.jpg (523x720, 170K)

Tbf it’s not like white men are any better. Infact where I live the only race mixing a see is by white men

well according to some scientists only 6% of german men are germanic, 30% are germanized slavs
welt.de/wissenschaft/article1398825/Nur-wenige-Deutsche-sind-echte-Germanen.html

They might not be but at least you find a majority of white men who are against all of whats happening in Europe, yet you cant say the same about white women.Not even once have I heard a white woman ever take the side of white men, not even here I have never seen something like this.

Attached: 27D33EE7-1ACD-4003-9E09-258536C6043A.png (578x410, 303K)

Attached: 35D78895-2D92-45B3-971C-7EDC0EB7AA73.jpg (500x694, 80K)

Attached: 212A5961-8806-4BBB-B72A-5DE9C900F7CD.jpg (480x640, 55K)

Attached: C10C03A9-2F08-450C-AD5B-D154B75B034C.jpg (512x910, 72K)

Attached: D2351743-4173-4F23-ACAF-CDE936D7B422.jpg (400x400, 43K)

Attached: 7AC15B96-5F00-46D7-9FCB-A2248037D403.jpg (445x486, 40K)

7. I think you get the point

Attached: 353E1C7D-C874-4114-82DD-3098335B0BDA.jpg (650x975, 191K)

The one on the left is a half jew half indian so she doesnt count as white, as for the one on the right I guess its her sister so not white.
Have you seen them fight?
I dont know about here so maybe?
A 1/3 black.
You really arent making a good point for yourself.

these girls are lebanese

WTF I love Poland now!!!

Quads and where the fuck do you find ginger Lebanese people

I have no idea who this is.
Watch her on red ice and never defends white men,only says how bad immigrants are and why white women need to be against them.
A model really?

Go to Twitter there are plenty of pro white women

Edited photo

Tbf I though that was to good to be true