[BREAKING] Harvard Geneticist "Race realism is correct" in NY TIMES!!!!!!!!!!

mobile.nytimes.com/2018/03/23/opinion/sunday/genetics-race.html

"This is why it is important, even urgent, that we develop a candid and scientifically up-to-date way of discussing any such differences, instead of sticking our heads in the sand and being caught unprepared when they are found." "we risk losing the trust of the public and we actively contribute to the distrust of expertise that is now so prevalent."

"It will be impossible — indeed, anti-scientific, foolish and absurd — to deny those differences."

WE ARE WINNING Sup Forums. Harvard is now coming to our side intellectually.

Attached: 2j1sdhk.jpg (1000x1500, 392K)

Good news, how are the lefties taking it?

give it some time to see what happens. It's interesting how much doublethink is added to the article to appease SJWs. "Yes there are differences in races, but we should ignore them"

Guess it's better than earlier outright denial. Would be nice to keep this thread bumped btw.

>linking to fake news
it doesn't matter if they do a 180° turn around.

msm shit stays msm shit. Their brands deserve nothing less than to be buried and forgotten by future generations.

giving them any attention is admitting defeat and similar to a sell out, do you like to be sell outs?

the worst are those who try after decades of propaganda to appeal again to their customers. Don't fall for it
>ublock origins
>options
>my filters
>||*propagandasite.xy/^

really, who needs (((media))) these days.
Go to the source and show the (((news media))) that they are nothing more than the farrier of the 21 century

made the mistake of reading the article. They still literally claim race is a social construct while admitting there are differences in race (european-americans are more susceptible to multiple sclerosis and how black people aremore susceptible to end-stage kidney dissease)

The amount of doublethink needed just to publish an article like this, insane

>Harvard
intellectual institutions in america are completely oppressed by the outrage machine, can't expect more from such a diseased and low intelligence institution.

how this will end
>whites are more intelligent and should therefore pay more taxes than blacks
>jews are the most intelligent and should rule over everybody
>to create real equality everybody has to racemix

Attached: 1497216209796.png (1328x1140, 89K)

good job bumping this shit thread instaed of letting it get slide off the board by shills pushing their other narratives Moroccan user

Harvard is worried about the IQ decline.

how much longer can they keep lying about race do you figure?
eventually all of it will come into the light

Attached: 1485227065638.jpg (756x596, 135K)

they are denying it, west africans are more suspectible to prostrate cancer because they need more money for dem programs.
Nothing to do with race goy!

Attached: gfdsg.jpg (522x234, 47K)

put me in the prophecy

He's basically making the argument that because science will inevitably prove the differences between races at a DNA level, scientists should start taking the sting out of the argument by admitting it now to some degree.

Read the article. They know the jig is up. China and other cultures will push genomic technologies and things such as genetic differences will become extremely obvious. They state in the article: "It will be impossible — indeed, anti-scientific, foolish and absurd — to deny those differences"

This person knows the jig is up and is trying to get off the sinking ship in time. They know people will see reality more clearly soon and they can't continue to manipulate things. Hence the ivy leagues and people who control the falsehoods are trying to escape before losing all credibility.

It's funny that he thinks the only difference is skin color. How about hair and nose size?

Oh, would you look at the that...

Attached: pch111oim -- 0846 -- drq111sji'.jpg (1235x486, 128K)

It's hard to tell. The technology is advancing incredibly fast which usually means humans suck at prediction on it historically. I'd say 3 years.

Yep, they have time to not appear as full of shit. He states in the article this is about trying to preserve some credibility in universities. I'd rather they don't though and people more readily realize how full of shit these people are.

it's a start at least

>>ivy leagues and (((people who control the falsehoods))) are trying to escape before losing all credibility.
We're LONG past that point. All they have left is to back-peddle while everyone watches.

Attached: 1521767581684.png (967x784, 421K)

Yeah, it's a good thing but it's still funny to see institutions that do nothing but peddle propaganda and anything but science or objectivity complain about not being trusted.

tl;dr

Harvard admits that whole "race isn't real" was a lie and actually it's completely real and we can even measure the differences via DNA analysis now so it's pointless to continue the lie.

>muh skin color
it's all so FUCKING TIRESOME

Attached: 1486251170592.jpg (1200x675, 64K)

Meanwhile the Chinese are researching CRISPR to edit their genome to become more dominant genetically, while 'racemixing' lowers our collective IQ.

Fucking Jews ruin everything. Goddamnit, Hitler was so fucking right!

Attached: frc111tho -- 0324 -- ngs111lua'.jpg (480x417, 49K)

its the last resort of the poor stock to lie about things. average iq of nations and level of development in recent decades (which prevents it from being the excuse in most cases) shows a real pattern especially when paired with bell curve comparisons in america

if they cant convince every one race isnt a thing they know what the end result is even if it takes 50 more years and is non violent (forced sterilization) .the ones that arent retards can continue to breed having passed basic quality standards and thats that

Attached: kjkj.png (47x46, 767)

Without the Chinese and other country competition not also dominated by western thought this might have been suppressed longer. Thank the chinese for being a competitor.

This is yuge. We all know where this will lead..

Attached: how-to-clean-oven-racks.jpg (650x450, 123K)

it would be racist to discuss such differences, as per the "scientific" progressive left

Attached: gfdsh.jpg (535x562, 96K)

You actually think that they want to compete with us???

Attached: ydx111gus -- 0493 -- ufl111xtg'.jpg (1024x1024, 112K)

Based professor 4th Reich

competition is survival. I have no doubts that a country that achieves supreme advantage will utilize it and ensure no further competition. The growth in military technology and decreasing of "distances" means the winner of WW3 assuming they start it will have no further competition from outside entities. People talk about WW3 being everyone losing but that is only in current balance of powers.

I guess the overton window shifted without them this time

I guess this is what the end of lysenkoism was like. Bunch of institutions slowly backpedaling after it became too obvious. I wonder how these scientists and ivy league elites feel about perpetuating lysenkoism on unfounded predictions of holocausts

yeah, we know which races are moral

>we measure genetic difference by similarity of traits
>we know our family by hiw similar they are
>completely different people are the same as people with your traits
???
Nafri race, sand nigga race, European race these are the seperate races in west asia
In Africa theres the khoisan, bantu, pygmy, and east africans
In asia theres east asians and the southeast asisn

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-21-01-32-30.png (720x1280, 708K)

So the reasons of inequality might be genetic and not because asians oppress blacks in America?

Basic bitch Conservative talking point, these intellectual institutions are controlled by Trotskyite Marxists. Anyway, the average IQ at Harvard is likely a lot lower since they started affirmative action.

>Let's do damage control now that the goy know.

fuck off

I miss worded that a lot. It's obvious half the article is doublethink to appease SJW marxists. I should also included it's these institutions like harvard which suppressed scientific advancement and truth which caused the current lysenkoism

This. White self-interest will be prima facie illegitimate.

Pretry much this and some people will actually eat it up.

bump

Underrated series of posts

Are they going to apologize to James Watson now? He was a co-discoverer of DNA but later ostracized for saying blacks have inferior intelligence.

It's pretty interesting that the reasoning isn't "This is the truth and we have suppressed it while ruining lives and blaming groups in society falsely"

It's simply, "We can't keep lying anymore due to advances in technology and communication"

Harvard and the intellectuals are really pathetic slime.

The amount of mental gymnastics thsee people go through every day is crazy.

>(((the outrage machine)))

is there a comments section?

They know the truth deep down. They don't delude themselves. They simply are manipulative.

article on the right is concerning

Attached: SHUTITDOWN.jpg (1869x1598, 1.03M)

Yes, its a fucking liberal circle jerk.

Attached: mYnx19QN_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

They're just prepping your submission to Genetically Superior Chinese Overlords.

Attached: 1440618644343.webm (384x210, 636K)

>I wonder how these scientists and ivy league elites feel

Attached: 1494000106749.png (354x504, 129K)

>(((Harvard and the intellectuals)))

it's complete fucking cancer, oh, pointing out that some races get cancer at higher rates is also racist.
Unless it's white people

Harvard works for jews. They are going to refine a lie about ashkenazi jew IQ now.

>Trying to moralize objective science based on self-admitted immeasurable criteria
>97 likes
Wew lad.

at least more people are waking up all the time, the paradigm is shifting

They don't. They wanna assimilate us, which is not that bad when you think about our future on our own.

I cant wait for the coal burners to realise they have wasted their genetics.

It's just some kike conceding a little bit of ground so he doesn't lose full control of the narrative. The guy is literally just say that we can't deny it so we should just ignore it instead.

This is what Trump is doing. He trolls SJWs on twitter, they call him idiot and such.
But this way everyone else is left alone, everyone else looks smart to those SJW cunts.
The carrot is somewhere else and Trump is holding the stick.

Attached: img170904185839-90e3ccd0856c8040acb31b6a89ae1dc0.jpg (667x989, 138K)

>David Reich
pure coincidence

Attached: nazi-happy-merchant.jpg (501x585, 44K)

"Race realism is correct" isn't anywhere in that article. It's just making the case that there are small genetic differences between ethnic groups and studying those shoudn't necessarily lead to racists using them as an excuse for discrimination.

>scientific argument lacks in a moral dimension
HOLY
FUCKING
SHIT
kill them all. literally kill them all
what kind of fucking retard do you have to be to say this kind of bullshit
Since when is this a rage thread, because I just fucking lost.

>small

>small

from article "Arguing that no substantial differences among human populations are possible"

he uses the word small and then substantial lol.

It literally says that they aren't small
>You will sometimes hear that any biological differences among populations are likely to be small, because humans have diverged too recently from common ancestors for substantial differences to have arisen under the pressure of natural selection. This is not true.
red more

No shit. You have to be legitimately stupid or thoroughly indoctrinated to deny race. I'm sure there's a significant proportion of academics who are race realists but are terrified of admitting it or making any investigation into those differences (and why they exist).

>At a meeting a few years later, Dr. Watson said to me and my fellow geneticist Beth Shapiro something to the effect of “When are you guys going to figure out why it is that you Jews are so much smarter than everyone else?” He asserted that Jews were high achievers because of genetic advantages conferred by thousands of years of natural selection to be scholars, and that East Asian students tended to be conformist because of selection for conformity in ancient Chinese society.
our guy

wait and see if they actually accept it
They are fully capable of throwing scientific facts in the bin if they don't suit them.

It's interesting that the "holders of knowledge" are diseased with doublethink and clouded thinking. Almost cult like. The universities are worse than churches these days. Absolutely pathetic people.

Attached: 1521920355214.png (604x613, 257K)

its an important development regardless of the fact that it comes from msm. whats wrong with keeping this thread alive to discuss the issue?

bingo

Attached: 1502955236605.jpg (389x550, 31K)

how do i archive this link so as not to give them hits?

how this will end

1 billion Chinese super intelligent people conquering the world

So another Jordan B. Peterson has been given the go signal. He will now be pushed to become an icon for "right" or "libertarians" or whatever only to tell us how holocaust was the absolute worst and how jews are the best and most virtuous at every turn. Splendid!
Still better than the current state of things though. I'd take Israeli right over kike left every day of the week.

Yeah but theyll probably start saying niggers are superior now. Watch. The ride never ends.

Attached: 5BF293CB-F4A7-4F47-8FDB-ED9076873A60.gif (386x464, 740K)

>Israeli right over kike left

The absolute fucking state of you

Steven Pinker does that already. Dropping half truths then immediately saying some doublethink bullshit.

This guy is supposed to reach out to the left and start moving them to reality because it'll be too hard to suppress.

>cites a study where Icelandic people were found to have genes that selected for intelligence

>a few paragraphs later calls the discoverer of DNA a racist for claiming that intelligence has a genetic basis and could account for performance differences between Europeans and Africans

Attached: get out jew.jpg (293x277, 26K)

>not aknowledging the change of narrative in mass media outlets is a big turn for the agendas pol is pushing

cryptonigger

It's a slippery slope. All the more so now because China is actively hunting for packages of quality genes they can CRISPR into their babies to make the Überinsektmensch.

>David Reich

Attached: 1486263302910.jpg (181x162, 22K)

He was part of the organization that ruined those careers for speaking truthfully or explaining the reality of the scientific data. Even when they accept reality they will still stab their daggers into those men's back.

>I'd take Israeli right over kike left every day of the week

And this is why you still lose every day of the week.

I'm saying that every visible actor / platform for "the right" is so visibly and brazenly pro-Israel that they should be called "the Israeli right" instead of "the right". Same with "the kike left", it's just a fancy way of saying "the left".

>author warns about using advances in genomic technology and new genetic discoveries to reaffirm stereotypes and racist ideologies
>compares approach to evaluating new findings in population genetic differences to how society treats the genetic differences in men and women (spoiler: it doesnt matter)
>"WE ARE WINNING Sup Forums. HARVARD IS NOW COMING TO OUR SIDE INTELEKSHUALLY"

does it physically hurt to be this autistic

>392 KB
>[BREAKING] Harvard Geneticist "Race realism is correct" in NY TIMES!!!!!!!!!! Anonymous (ID: lrwB1Kff) 03/24/18(Sat)15:49:49 No.16523740

He's from harvard. They will never say something truthfully or authentically. He hides the truth in every other paragraph. While half the paragraphs are SJW protection passages.

Oh well. Guess I'd better deport myself now.

Attached: slavery_reinstated_4xv.jpg (540x432, 58K)

Holy fucking shit