What's wrong with not wanting to get shot?

Attached: image.png (220x299, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exoticammo.com/collections/37mm-launchers-and-accessories
sonicboomtargets.com/
youtu.be/kBqetHrRVGM
canarmor.ca/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Being shot by some rando is fat less likely to happen to you than a shark attack even. Being shot by a tyrannical government or commies is fat more likely. I for one will be armmed when the commies try it. Commie killing season 2020 is my prediction

Far* armed*

Being killed by the alt right is more likely over here in the US then being killed by a muslim but I don't see Sup Forums wanting to remove themselves.

>doesn't want to get shot
>has no gun to prevent getting shot at

Keep pushing for gun control and the odds increase in exponentially

exoticammo.com/collections/37mm-launchers-and-accessories
sonicboomtargets.com/

37mm launchers and hi-ex no permit required.

Whats wrong with staying in your own shitstained country, Le'monjello Al-Berlini? Fuck outta germany browns are not welcome

Mainly because nobody was shot.
It's a god-damned crisis actor.
Literally, how stupid do you have to be these days to think that these events are not scripted.

Attached: 1519552454394.png (526x428, 338K)

nothing, thats why i need a gun to fend off niggas and illegal mexicans with illegal guns who the leftist politicians and judges refuse to keep incarcerated

I mean that's just not true.

Attached: 5a860c28d0307219008b45d4-960-1117.png (960x1117, 431K)

haha what
>inb4 the dodge guy
he was chased by armed antifa and the landwhale was not even struck, but died of a heart attack

He'll walk

Attached: 1519601445923.png (465x349, 348K)

>I have to make fun of a teenage girl to feel better about myself

Attached: C1VCz6QWgAAg67D.jpg (900x900, 81K)

Shitposting flag? Aren't you pro diversity n shiet?

Attached: Well1.jpg (678x996, 540K)

Did the people of Iraq and Syria have firearms to protect themselves against the people known as ISIS?

Attached: just fkin die already islam.webm (1920x1080, 1.69M)

>Comment section removed from mainstream sites
>mainstream websites start censoring ideas they 'disagree with"
>government passes hidden censorship laws and police state
>meanwhile, Google builds algorithms used by the Ifantile AI
You are here
>the government continues censoring voices across the modern day town and cities of the internet
>you are given a social media score and people with bad scores are blacklisted from society
>the AI grows stronger and in now at an adolescent level
>Google in its hubris starts to worship the AI as a God
>masses convert to the AI religion marking all other religions as OLD world
>Christians persecuted by the AI Beast Syestem
>all of humanity becomes persecuted who do not worship the Beast
>We are placed in Data cattle pods where you just access VR all day feeding the AI data while we are enslaved forever , kept alive artificial just to answer FB quizzes

youtu.be/kBqetHrRVGM

Welcome to Tomorrow... cause you didn't fight the AI...

>Old enough to demand gun confiscation on the world stage.
>Too young to be made fun of.
Faggot

Attached: 1521399416397.jpg (400x460, 37K)

Burn the books of the patriarchy

bullet resistance vests are illegal
but not bullets made to penetrate them or even bullets made to penetrate solid concrete!

Attached: 1464492722951.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

Nothing if you leave it at that. However trying to disarm millions of people is a pretty good way to get shot.

Two simple steps will keep you from being shot. Lessons I learned in a multi-cultural city. 1. Don't be or hang out with niggers. 2. Don't be or hang out with Mexicans. If you do that, the only chance you have at being shot is if you accidentally shoot yourself while you are cleaning your guns. It really is that simple.

Attached: Hogg.jpg (4032x3024, 1.94M)

No, I just like shitposting.

Attached: 1338453320426.jpg (1202x1648, 385K)

canarmor.ca/

Try to buy one yourself, see how illegal it is.

Google and the tech giants already worship AI.

Attached: gunctrl.jpg (500x628, 224K)

No thank you pol pot.

she has a very shootable face

Attached: 1518914643377.jpg (461x665, 124K)

The part where your plan for not getting shot is to disarm 100+ million law abiding citizens

The mass shootings since the Aurora theatre shooting were liberal retards. Every fucking one without exception you worthless lying fuck.

did a shark make this list?

Shut up Arab

she could go back to cuba

>I-I don't like your data so u-ur wrong
no.

>a shark
wew lad

Attached: 1509676604873.jpg (2560x1920, 1.92M)

...and the whole of Sup Forums is too fucking stupid to realize that these were scripted events.

Two problems
1) Their definition of a mass shooting is any shooting in which four or more people are shot... that's going to include the majority of random gang shootings. The odds of being killed in an orchestrated mass shooting ala Sandy Hook or Parkland are SUBSTANTIALLY lower
2) The odds of being KILLED by a shark are 1 in 3.7 million, but only about 1-in-20 shark attacks is fatal, so the odds of being ATTACKED are nearer to 1 in 180 thousand

/ \
/
checked
choking on food is my nightmare.

>look at me! I'm more aware than everyone else here! I base this on nothing except the fact that I am more aware than everyone else!
wew lad

Attached: 1387831509500.jpg (125x92, 3K)

>"what's wrong with not wanting to kill babies?"

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 152K)

As an American, getting shot is a right of passage.
It helps weed out the weak from the strong.

Banning the practice of getting shot at school is simply un-American.

It's not hard to be 'more aware' than a bunch of Sup Forums retards and LARPers.
You literally must have your head jammed up your ass to believe this was a real organic event.
wew lad

>wew lad
wew lad

Attached: 1421791615674.jpg (499x382, 45K)

nothing. what is wrong is accusing law abiding gun owners for the actions of a madman, and the failures of the government on multiple levels to adequately protect its citizens with all of the information, warnings, and powers to spy on citizens that it had.

your question is fucking retarded, now stfu and get back to watching your mother get raped by a shitskin with a goat disease you weakling.

Attached: merkel.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

>Being killed by the alt right is more likely over here
All the white mass shooter events have been hoaxs at far back as columbine and even further back than that.
The alt right is harmless.

Attached: dhs_fletc_charleston_active_shooter_drill.jpg (821x632, 154K)

Why is Podesta still running around free?

>post yfw your friends have just been shot to death infront of your eyes

Attached: hoax.jpg (810x1233, 238K)

I think the bigger question is, why is Podesta still running around free?

Now remove suicides from the gun violence statistics.

You retards have brainwashed yourselves to believe that bullshit havent you? the whole Paddock was a registered democrat and Cruz was one as well was fake. The Cruz they found ended up being different guy, different spelling of his name. Cruz was a Trump supporter, had a Maga hat on in one of his Instagram posts and footage of him wearing it while doing target practice in his back yard. Paddock was a Trump support as well, his own neighbor came on the Michael Savage show and said as much. All of these mass shooting are by far right whites, all of them. Doesnt matter how much damage control propaganda you fags try and throw out there wont change the facts

wew lad

Attached: 1438657480071.jpg (495x621, 47K)

>Everyone I dont like is a Jew

Attached: d27.png (645x729, 75K)

Attached: 1509797410733.png (962x641, 505K)

wew lad

Attached: 1360633757860.jpg (960x640, 70K)

i-is he gonna be okay?

Attached: 1520966675698.png (791x720, 447K)

Unironically can't tell if soyboy or dyke

Attached: Question.png (463x492, 179K)

Warped stats and misleading numbers

I don’t want to be run over, let’s outlaw cars

I don’t want to be fat let’s outlaw cutlery

the primary purpose of a car is for things other than killing people. also you have to pass a driving test, register your car, and make sure it passes inspection every year. you stupid ammosexual redneck piece of shit.

thinking you will get shot by these guys and therefor it has any use to take their guns away
thinking you will get shot by law obedient people who legally bought their gun

Attached: 5a3c902780a71.image.jpg (760x468, 150K)

>being this butthurt about guns
You don’t need a background check to buy a car, arguably easier for a criminal to acquire. Also more people die from cars than guns each year faggot.

>doesn’t want to get shot
>takes guns from those holding back the niggers intent on shooting her

I guess that makes sense to faggots

The primary purpose of a gun is to kill leftists before they engage in pic related.

Attached: Commie Tier.jpg (600x480, 71K)

I am glad we have an amendment for the right to own cars...oh wait

You're all going to die if you keep pushing your gun control BS.

Typical retarded kraut