A Sup Forums poster’s checkmate

>everyone who disagrees with me is a Jew

Attached: FB3766F9-89BE-4758-97BA-4378DC2455CA.jpg (480x626, 78K)

> worlds first LeftyPol meeting

nope, just amerimutts

Attached: 1510588258247.jpg (1024x917, 197K)

wtf i love leftism now

Attached: 0182073821.jpg (1160x1582, 529K)

>everyone who disagrees with me is a Jew
that's usually true though. since Sup Forums's politically ideology runs directly antithetical to the one propegated by jews, its just common sense that anyone who disagrees is likely to be a jew or brainwashed by jews

>Everyone who disagrees with me is brainwashed

Imagine being this much of a baby

People on this site call Jew on both sides of an opposing argument

>People on this site call Jew on both sides of an opposing argument
yes but only one side can be correct. example:

/sg/ and /ptg/ both accuse one another of being jewish shills, but it's pretty clear which side of the syria conflict israel is on, since the israeli intelligence service mossad is directly involved. hence, when /sg/ makes the accusation they are likely to be correct whereas when /ptg/ says it they're just memeing

And I’m sure every side you are on is the non-Jew side right?

Attached: DF262115-18F7-4256-AA71-BB7D2AF41C37.jpg (480x450, 71K)

Both sides are called Jew because both sides are Jews. This is the classic “create your own enemy” technology. Regardless of which side wins over the crowd, Jews control it.

If you have to wonder why you’re being called a Jew, it might have something to do with you being a cryptokike trying to hide it.

Who do you think is behind this gun grab shenanigans? Because i guarantee you its not pic related.

Attached: 1521918498909.png (543x513, 249K)

We need an animated gif of that brave man proudly riding his long board with a rainbow flag sticking out of his ass NOW!!!!

>everyone who disagrees with me is a russian bot

>Jew
what's that, a type of sandnigger?

That’s why I put it in those terms. It’s the same thing

WTF?
I'm a Jew now

Calling each other Jews is retarded though because it's only insulting to people who already hate Jews.

thots>bots

The only real disagreements between the whites occur between the following groups

>high iq/low iq (results in a very specific combination of talk though)
>different races (also very easy to spot)

These two aspects usually make it very apparent in their language as to who and what they are since they speak out of honesty most of the time. But the jew is the one who infiltrates the lexicon, our language and ends up lying and opposing you nearly 100% of the time

Not every Sup Forumsster.
Just amerimutts and natsoc larpers. Both are subhuman and opinion should be ignored.

Attached: 1506897925811.jpg (255x237, 11K)

I’ve been on Sup Forums for 8 years and this is my first ever OP is a faggot

DIrty Hippie

>And I’m sure every side you are on is the non-Jew side right?
yes
t. shlomo
>Calling each other Jews is retarded though because it's only insulting to people who already hate Jews.
but it also identifies the jew shills to those who havent trained themselves to spot them