This guy is a winner

He was right on the Iraq war, right on the WMD issue with Saddam, right that we would be greeted as liberators and it would be a cakewalk, and currently, he is right about preemptive war on North Korea, and right about destroying the Iran deal and bombing Iran or supporting Israel's bombing of Iran. I'm not tired of winning yet, I want to latch on to a real winner, and I think that this is just the guy for the job. Let's win together, and support Trump and Bolton!

Attached: Bonkers.jpg (1060x600, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foreignpolicy.com/2018/03/23/bolton-expected-to-clean-house/
google.ca/amp/amp.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/fighting_words/2006/04/wowie_zahawie.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Ps7xmW-9LXQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go big or go home.

Finally getting rid of the Obama holdovers.
foreignpolicy.com/2018/03/23/bolton-expected-to-clean-house/

Attached: boutTime.png (825x872, 600K)

there's literally nothing wrong with supporting Zionism. why are people bitching?

you werent greeted as liberators you fuckin neocon retard you literally started islamic terrorism

Iraq was justified.

Yes they were with fucking sweets and flowers. The reason Iraq is a mess now is because Obama pulled out...look how long troops have remained in Germany and Japan. Japan loves America, Vietnam loves America, America always wins the psychological war. It just takes time.

proof fag

Of all the shit Ive put up with: Muh 4d Dimensional Candyland etc, this warmongering Neocon faggot being appointed has really pushed me past the fence.

That's the kind of consistency we need - like, when I tell my retarded brother to lunge head first into a brick wall, it hurts him but I don't get bloody. But then when I tell him to run first straight at it, he gets a concussion and gets extremely bloody. Of course, it doesn't affect the brick wall and my brother goes to the hospital with injuries but I'm happy because I hate brick walls and get to see blood.

Its just more 4d chess from Trump

google.ca/amp/amp.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/fighting_words/2006/04/wowie_zahawie.html

He'll bring back the Truffula trees

Attached: Lorax.jpg (275x307, 97K)

You Sir, are a true American patriot!
Have a (((You))).
youtube.com/watch?v=Ps7xmW-9LXQ

Attached: True American Patriot.png (1162x454, 1.19M)

Usa is ZOG puppet nation. Trump is a plant not by Russia but Israel. Bolton = war with Iran. There will be a major false flag to invite the public to war. Kushner and Bibi have old connections this was planned. Id say we have a year at most left before the false flag which will be big enough to justify the war weary usa being pushed into another conflict for israel. This time Russia won't tolerate it and will destroy turkey in accordance with prophecy.

I'm excited t hear about prophecy in connection with the Near East. The Bible is a book of tarot cards and only John Hagee can interpret it successfully.

>supporting Israel
>right

Your basic problem is that you assume that non-Jews and non-Americans are human and capable of thought and action and memory. This prevents you from seeing the brilliance of Trump and Bolton who don't make this mistake ever.

theres nothing in there about what you said fuckin fag shill

>supporting a guy that said the United Nations is only effective when America does what it wants with it when America has pretty much been a vehicle for Israel to get what they want through the United Nations
>supporting a guy that helped make US citizens not be able to be held accountable for war crimes
>supporting a guy that throws around Machiavelli thinking in talk shows to support his stance of overthrowing gaddafi

Yeah you guys are pretty high iq in your thinking. This is some interdimensional alien chess thinking.

Attached: high iq.png (500x590, 19K)

Trump hired an Obama appointee as the head of the CIA. Stop shilling.

Attached: Trump-McMaster-Bolton-Redpill.jpg (818x1488, 270K)

>this level of mental gymnastics
oi I'm laffin

Attached: 1483301315637.jpg (1087x1080, 112K)

>The reason Iraq is a mess now is because Obama pulled out

Obama wanted to stay longer and got blocked by Congress, you fucking retard.

Based
Israel #1

Had just about lost all hope for americans on this board. Keep fighting the good fight.

Attached: 1496961677058.jpg (720x449, 48K)

>What is irony?

Triggered

redd!t strikes again

Appoint corrupt individual, bring down whole alphabet

33rd cheese

>Islamic terrorism started in March 2003

Yes goyim. YES.