Ask a female conservative anything!

Hey guys! I thought what better place is there than Sup Forums to do this on haha. So here I am! Ask me anything from my opinion on lauren southern to what i think about those rotten n*ggers. Or ask me how my day was! :)

Attached: lauren_southern.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=et_9vR9PnY0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off

checked
OP fuck off

Weak b8 m8.

Do you have 5 or more than 5 children?

Which do you like better conservative dick or liberal dick? Which one is more freaky in bed?

What are your thoughts on Canada pm Justin Trudnope?
Also -- because u identified yourself as a female, plz post picture of tits w/ time stamp

>no pic of tits
Slide thread
You have to jew back

Attached: 1521704582017.jpg (500x582, 39K)

>incapable of discussing with full anonymity
>innate urge to say she's a woman/girl
And then women wonder men don't want to debate anything with them.

You want to debate the stance of yourself (or women) on a topic, not the idea itself.

Attached: bait1521296509404.png (600x600, 20K)

Conservative. I already have a pussy

Zee fuhrer is right

Attached: 1518856871801.gif (250x197, 825K)

go suck a dick attention whore

Attached: 1520064160427.jpg (1334x694, 530K)

i dont like him

tits or gtfo

how many beta orbiters do you have?

Lawl

T or GTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=et_9vR9PnY0

how old are you? If you are over 22 why have you not started a family? Will you stop having children once you hit 12 or just simply let God choose and keep making them?

Just because she's a conservative doesn't auto make her a racist

>jew
that doesnt apply to me sweetie because if you read the post im a CONSERVATIVE

why do you hate yourself and other women?

how many times have your brother/brothers/father had/attempted sex with you?

>rotten naggers

b8 m8 now gtfo

I'm probably only a 5 but that doesnt stop the onslaught of orbits

none of them really GET me you know?

Tits or GTFO

>me how my day was! :)
How was your day? And why do you want attention ? (maybe these two questions are rather an eternal quest about female nature and the answers as obvious as unexplaniably.) Lets play this game, what's the reason you became a conservative and what does that mean to you? What's your perspective on romantic love and what does the dragon have to do with the princess in so many fairtales?

What are your thoughts on
Gun control in Murica
Gender equality issues
Economic policy (I.e; how would you go about Boosting the economy, as it currently stands?)
and
What is your current career (or employment choice -- aka Job)

I think she isn't from sweden.

Attached: 1465621031983.jpg (627x456, 84K)

Why are paired particles entangled to each other? I have been trying to figure it our as the state of one particle (angular momentum) is opposite that of the 'paired' particle. Even in a vacuum without any medium to travel through there is a correspondence. It's a weird one because measuring the state will cause the system to collapse and thus FLC shouldn't be possible. So, i ask you user. Maybe you could help.

if legit.
Tell us how other females (left) act.
Then tell us how they act really.

blacked when?

what do you mean "how do they act"

doesnt matter where "she" is from, conservatives are the same everywhere

>a female
>Ask me anything
I feel bad for your parents
They were either shit and fucked up and not around or you just turnout to be a pile of shit

>hate yourself
>own family is plotting against you (race is an extend family)
Seems awfully like sweden to me. Conservatives normaly embrace what they are so they would likley not hate themselves.

when confronted
when calmed down
when confused
I like to know how to indentify, avoid or end such emotional outbursts
and i like to draw a comparison between them and conservative specimen, uh, i mean, females

Where is pee stored

I asked u a series of legitimate questions expecting legit answers based on your opinion as a 'modern' conservative Femanon ... And u chose to respond to the (clearly) male directed question regarding Females... Wow well is actually an attention seeking "omg I'm a guuurrrlll" woman, is right! But that only confirms the gen consensus around here that Wymyns are (both Mentally/Physically) weak and should be subservient obviously

post feet or fuck off

How was your day?

In sewage plants? Will i get an A for this?

I'm only following my biological imperative, user.

way to get all gay on me but here goes:

I think the dragon has to do with uncontrolled desires, being lust for males who will end up being bad for you. The irony is that we go for men who are essentially assholes, but they don't turn out to be the caring partners and providers we hope for. So I'm always having this internal struggle. LOve isn't like disney, thats what sets me apart from other girls.

Search Up Shoe0nhead nudes

you're programmed to fuck Chad, not provider Billy. Sage

bawls

tits, cunt.

Attached: 1520269115076.jpg (2592x2048, 1009K)

Going to need height, weight, age details, religious beliefs and what/where you look for a man.

isn't it benefical for both sexes if women become subservient? They're *ahem* i mean WE too stupid to realize it though

Show feets and benis.

Attached: 1501185973607.jpg (480x360, 27K)

i'll fuck you user

I don't get it, why does Sup Forums prop up these internet attention whores 24/7 like Varg, Shapiro, Auernheimer, Johnson, Sargon, Peterson and Southern? We all know they're just self-promoting narcissist cybersluts who will say anything to get your views, likes and upvotes. Sup Forums about discussing ideas, not a platform for dozens of me-me-me whores.

now this is the shit i wanna see- what sort of “threads” do you suppose exist in places where our senses have never even suggested looking??? obviously things are connected, is it some literal sort of As Above So Below shit? are these answers already plainly spelled out throughout the lore of ancient cultures?

>female
>conservative
>on Sup Forums

Ok dude.

This is OP's boyfriend here. Quit being incels and save the white race with us

larp was broken here

Wisdom! its all bs.

It is reasonable to say that the ancients were smarter than we thought. Every year something new baffles historians and scientists about our great ancestors. One example is the idea of Hermetic's, an ancient occult tradition that is thought to have originally come up with monotheism, although this is up for debate. The knowledge of Hermetic's seems to be vague but nonetheless interesting to say the least as networks and connections can be made with it's wisdom and modern science. I am still waiting for OP's response but it seems from my current observation they have abandoned the thread. I have been researching FLC in my free time ever since the Physics lecturer i get told me it could theoretically be possible, Quantum Entanglement seems like the best bet, but as i stated quantum systems seem to collapse once observed thus making it difficult to FLC practically. The OP did tell us to ask questions.

Tell me about Lauren Southern. Do you want to smell her feet?

Attached: checkmate_atheists.png (1508x1308, 2.66M)

I kind of agree, but not really fully. I think the dragon isn't a part of the female she will ever be to control, she is only responsible to attract the right Prince at the right time. Just like her father, who wasn't able to look after her is the alter ego of the prince, who the Prince (he will become father king one das if he is sucessful) can't get away from. The "crime" of the father is not being able to look after his daughter because he will always have a soft spot for her, but he isn't really gulity since it's natrual to be this way. So it's always up to the Prince the next generation. For the Princess it's a part of her the eternal male has caused and has to destroy, if he is unable he and his Princess are doomed. The victory over the dragon is what will make the Prince invincible and her the queen. But there is his daughter his soft spot. The next act in the eternal struggle, her gift to him. Do you know the Saga of Sigurd?

Gtfo

MUH WHEATFIELDS

Attached: img.jpg (480x360, 11K)

>It is reasonable to say that the ancients were smarter than we thought. Every year something new baffles historians and scientists about our great ancestors. One example is the idea of Hermetic's, an ancient occult tradition that is thought to have originally come up with monotheism
True, they were wise our god is the electron in the lightning, we can't really tell if he exists but we can associate parameters and call them electrons. We are more stupid, because they were able to admit even with the parameters the could associate back than to Zeus/Jupiter/Thor are something they believe in, nothing they can proof in a final sense, unlike we pretend to be able.
>Quantum entanglement
It's certainly still much to vage to make any conclusions. To our knowledge Quantum entanglement happens, but it's kind of rare according to most. Hermetic knowledge is mostly a power tool. However the CIA and others certainly did intresting reasearch.

so you have read the “Emerald Tablets” as well then; which FLC are you referring to? i was just discussing this with my parents earlier this month- and i said that it reminds me of Vonnegut. i had just finished Cat’s Cradle, which is essentially about “Ice-Nine”, a ‘seed’ for a new molecular structure in the freezing of water. in a way, our medium for “awareness”- which collapses the quantum systems like you said, acts as a similar ‘seed’ in the forming of these quantum systems, making their contents behave differently. which should say a lot about what we are working with internally. oh and the next day the science headline was the discovery of Ice-Seven inside of diamonds... talk about timing. anyway, what sort of models are you working with to explain this “other side” of reality???

Tits or GTFO

Attached: 1514593811824.jpg (1024x768, 79K)