The signs of the marches being a purely shilled event are legion, but this one really got to me...

The signs of the marches being a purely shilled event are legion, but this one really got to me. It's a reference to Scooby Doo. A show that hasn't bee relevant for close to thirty years, but the girl waving it around is suppose 17 or under. Which, means she's making a joke that she would only have barely heard in passing. Kind of makes you wonder about who's actually drafting up these signs and distributing them.

Attached: h0cv977wmrn01.png (508x515, 469K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FpjsMnI3htA
youtube.com/watch?v=et_9vR9PnY0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Didn't Scooby Doo have a 2002-2006 revival though?

youtube.com/watch?v=FpjsMnI3htA

shills are like the polar opposite of engineers.

So, she saw it when she was three? It still doesn't hold up all that well, and that version of the show certainly didn't have the popularity of the original run as it died off almost immediately.

Good catch OP. Also it’s quite clever. Definitely written by a (((focus group)))

+1
good find

I forgot there was also Mystery Incorporated which aired from 2010 to 2013.

Also, notice the weird stylistic changes in the font. It doesn't look hand crafted, but like something that was made to intentionally LOOK handcrafted.

Nah. Gen Z here. I used to watch the fuck out of Scooby Doo on a bunch of dollar store DVD's. Was pretty Kino.

And that doesn't even have the name.

What was your favorite monster?

Lol what do they think the NRA does?

the girl looks like 20 at most, she probably only watches youtube, and netflix at most.

A niggas gotta do what a niggas gotta scooby dooby doo

There's a thing called reruns user. I watched shitloads of old shows on Boomerang.

Except Boomerang was back in the nineties. I think you might be missing just how much time we are talking about here old man.

Exactly, I doubt she ever saw an old Warner Bros show or Hana Barbara cartoon in her life.

UK Boomerang launched 27 May 2000, I had already been watching Nick and CN for several years then and I watched Boomerang from around 2001 to 2004.

It's a pretty well-known phrase regardless of whether you've actually seen any version of the show or not. You might never see The Wizard of Oz in your life, and still recognize the "I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too."

Well today apple was shilling a protest sign design app in their app store. Made it look like the most popular app and even had a special write up about it. So there is that as well.

gotten away with what? these people are truly retarded

iv'e been trying to point this out too. it's like they literally dusted off some think-tanks playbook that has been sitting on the shelf for decades and started following it to a T.

>a literal scooby doo reference

wow the left can't meme in real life either

This is an American teen. When she was little Boomerang had already become a special package deal that you had to specifically order and that competed with Cartoon network's lineup

>Scooby Doo. A show that hasn't bee relevant for close to thirty years
What the fuck are you talking about? They still make direct-to-video movies, not Zombie Island caliber but they're being made and a new series was running just last year.

Always with the fucking fiction comparisons. These people literally think the NRA is a cartoon villain.

Attached: 1484416727421.jpg (418x352, 34K)

Boomerang still exists. Most of the latest Scooby Dio series aired on Boomerang

I loved Scooby Doo. 95 here

No one went through the playbook and scratched out/updated obsolete culture references or slang. If anything this puts a date on what time frame they wanted this to happen Late 70's/ early 80's

For millennials and generation X, maybe. But this girl is less than twenty years old.

Creepy, maybe their plans is off the rales and only their semi retarded kids are trying to complete. It would make sense why they've been so horribly ineffective lately.

the jews

youtube.com/watch?v=et_9vR9PnY0

The Left is a cargo cult that thumps it's old white papers as if they were gospel.

>make direct-to-video movies
Look up the definition for relevant. There is all sorts of retarded shit that gets made for Zombie franchises and people aren't even aware it exists. Ask any old school DBZ fan if they know about the series getting revived and they'll probably scratch their heads in confusion.

Read the entire thread before posting, that's a separate cable package you have to specifically order. Not something a little girl is going to be requesting of her parents. In the nineties it was still part of the basic cable package.

Gen Y might be composed of weak, shortsighted fucktards, but at the very least, they've probably heard of scooby doo.

>implying the NRA was behind the massacre

>it's impossible that young folk and their families are tired of 10+ years of regularly paced mass shootings inside schools
>must be shilling by da joos
how stupid are you niggers

Attached: GbErqMX.jpg (720x720, 17K)

Are you fucking retarded?

Scooby Doo may be older than Father Time, but holy shit the cartoons are still available and they make movies all the damn time.

Not relevant in thirty years my ass.

Attached: Lego_scooby-doo_haunted_holllywood_poster.jpg (220x314, 27K)

She's Z
Whatever you say meme flag.

>not something a girl is going to request from her parents

And you know that how?

Oh you don't. Shut the fuck up nigger. Your thread is retarded.

That looks like something you'd find in a convenient store with crack whores asking to blow you outside of it.

>And you know that how?
Because she doesn't have a fucking programming schedule you stupid fucking nigger.

Attached: 1521311629447.png (878x699, 46K)

The show is a pop-culture icon. What idiotic point are you failing to make here?

So you are saying every corner store from Miami to Seattle.

There's no way that a teenager would know!

Pretty sure a lot of kids still know that reference from Scooby Doo.

>no argument other than memeflag
quick tell me more about how literally every fucking thing you don't like is a plot by the jews

Attached: wd4vK6z.gif (257x340, 231K)

That think tank job worked ages ago.

This it's just honest residual pop culturization.

OP is a masochist baiting people to say horrible things about this post. That's the only way I can see any thought was actually put forward here.

Unless the OP is just a stupid 15 year old, which just makes the post ironic.

>Ask any old school DBZ fan if they know about the series getting revived and they'll probably scratch their heads in confusion
Oh, you're legitimately retarded.

you're a dumb faggot if you think that kids don't know what scooby doo is, they've basically made some iteration of it continually since its inception, post some actually retarded signs that these dumbasses make you stupid fucking coon

That nigger mamba wamba.

So now it's scooby doo?What's next, sid the science kid?

Attached: 1516558434005.png (394x450, 17K)

Meme flag, a couple decades ago faggot.
I'm just pointing out the clear lack of money going towards the IP. It's done, been done for decades.
You're not helping yourself right now.
Sure
Sure thing meme flag.
Sure thing. Every kid knows all about the Flinstones, Jetsons, Warner Bros cartoons, and other ancient fucking media you out of touch faggot.
Whatever pile of shit they found lying around the office telling them what to do.

It is the jews though.

Obviously.

you're kind of slow, aren't you?

>rales
RALES
omg

Attached: mADrjPC.jpg (1680x945, 75K)

The only slow ones around here are the tards trying to justify an obviously shilled out sign masquerading as the genuine article. Might as well have writing down twenties and thirties slang while they're at it.

yeah, keep digging. You're just about stuck now.

Spelling error grammar Nazi remark, another sign of a shill.

but you're still going. Moron.

Don't like when people call you out faggot? I'm not surprised maybe you can fool a few retards elsewhere, but not on here.

How can I donate to the NRA?

Attached: 1469677723200.jpg (718x628, 110K)

Oh, come on, don't run away now.Or are you the jew?

Next will be chants consisting of spoilers from Doogie Howser MD

No...just after a while you begin to notice strange coincidences.

Pic very VERY related.

Attached: 1521254794033.gif (200x222, 1.08M)

Buy a membership, user!

I'm not running away I'm exposing your dumbass.
Or quotes from anti cigarette commercials released in the mid nineties.

Goddamn, nightmare fuel.