MAGA THREAD

We did it, magapedes! We're going to war again!

Yay!

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2018-03-24 um 19.26.29.png (631x643, 319K)

Nu-Sup Forums is okay with this

The anti-war meme is one of the most dangerous jew memes ever created. The white man was created in war and the white man has lived in war. The US is great because of it's capacity for war, like every fucking empire. Once people stop fighting they become degenerates: no strugle = no eugenic pressure = dysgenics. Look at what the white man has become since we stopped fighting, look at Europe. You don't need to be a neocohen to enjoy war, we can create a pro-war pro-white movement.

here some war facts:

>during ww3 we can be sure that Israel would get nuked, they live in a small region and have too much enemies, probably the first to go.
>the white man was made for the cold. Nuclear winter will kill the warm creatures(negroids, "native americans", mexican mutts).
>biological war will unleash diseases strong enough to erradicate vulnerable populations(homossexuals and niggers would be the most affected).
>white people are beinge genocided today, maybe ww3 can make another "baby boom".
>US would win ww3, easy, anti-war cucks are mostly russian shills and Assad cocksuckers, americans have no motive to be against a war they'll surely win.
>nukes will affect mostly big cities(land of sodomites, pederasts and niggers)

Neocons were the thesis
Alt-right was the antithesis
Our pro-war pro-white movement will be the synthesis!

Also, ignore the shills, embrace the warrior inside you.

HA Wimp Lristed about war the absolute state of Amerimutts

The US should conquer their territories, take their resources, kill the natives. The world and its resources were made by God for the white man. We live in a time when you need to lie to make the public pro war, you need proxies, you need propaganda, you need controlled news. The public is too weak, they are not warriors. You should not need any justification for war other than "we will get more land and resources" in a sane society.

>why don't we just let them alone.

Dead sandniggers can't invade Europe.

Attached: zzz4.png (980x742, 634K)

It remains surprising to me how butthurt people get that Trump is doing things he and all of us voted for him to promise doing. did anyone even watching his debates? it's hilararious

very true, dying for Israel grants direct access to heaven

>Is limp wristed
>Calls others limp wristed
wew lad

>saying nupol without using the word niggerkike

Based
Who needs the 4th amendment, it doesn't help Israel.
Israel #1

BASED BOLTON
let's go kill palestinian children

Attached: arthur jones max.jpg (1161x688, 199K)

Send the niggers to the front lines.

THREADLY REMINDER IT IS THE DUTY OF EVERY SINGLE RED BLOODED AMERICAN TO DEFEND ISRAEL TO THEIR DYING BREATH ANTI-ZIONIST IS CODE FOR ANTI-AMERICAN

War would trigger the libcucks so fucking hard

>the white man this
>the white man that
you're brazilian, you dumb nigger. You really think whites are gonna spare you if you keep sucking their cock? Lmao

What kind of fucking moron is influenced by Faceberg bots anyway?

>uses PSYOPs against We the People to condition us for more needless wars for Israel

How is no one protesting this shit?

Attached: die for israel.jpg (928x731, 104K)

Wrong. JEWS DIE FIRST.

If Bolton the chickenhawk really wants to go to war I'm fine with it as long as he's our front line infantry in Iran.

We kill Jews. Anyone who says anything different is a kike shill and we will kill them too.

BING BING WAHOO ISRAEL#1

Attached: 1520990365604.png (625x773, 63K)

i don't even need to read in depth about this guy's credentials. JUST LOOK AT THAT MAJESTIC MUSTACHE! pure alpha male. the left's wailing and salty tears since his appointment is a good enough indication to me that this guy is legit. Godspeed mr. Bolton!

F U C K I N G B A S E D

Thought provoking post

Stop making this thread. Bolton is a kike.

Winter is coming.

Attached: marlboro.jpg (427x527, 56K)

He wrote in his Yale 25th reunion book "I confess I had no desire to die in a Southeast Asian rice paddy. I considered the war in Vietnam already lost."

In an interview, Bolton discussed his comment in the reunion book, explaining that he decided to avoid service in Vietnam because "by the time I was about to graduate in 1970, it was clear to me that opponents of the Vietnam War had made it certain we could not prevail, and that I had no great interest in going there to have Teddy Kennedy give it back to the people I might die to take it away from."

>based pragmatic hawk is based

I KNOW RIGHT, SHOOP DA WOOP, BING BING WAHOO

Attached: 1520993610913.jpg (330x334, 48K)

OH WE GOT THE BEST RECYCLED MEMES DON'T WE FOLKS

alt kike is fucking based pedes!!!!!!!

Pedo trip into the northeast i see schlomo.

About fucking time something happened

The elusive white Brazilian