Listen here bois

I got an idea to fight the kike's but i need your autism for it to work there is 1.7 billion Muslims and we have 1 thing in common we hate kikes with a flaming passion so with that out of the way, I want to start Operation Gas the kikes with muslims as the 4th Reich, We will use twitter to showcase muslims hate for kikes by acting as good goys we start having these discussions about how muslims hate jews then the libtards will have a mental breakdown they cant defend muslims since they will be called antisemitic by our shill team and the cant call out musilms on there hate for da joos rant over what do you think sperglords ?

Attached: 1506089888868.jpg (326x326, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rtQFBJ35KhA
johndenugent.com/english/moon-o-theism-islam-is-submission-to-the-semitic-moon-god-of-war-muhammad-was-raised-from-ages-6-8-by-his-34-jewish-grandfather/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nice try nedjdi but you're also kikes

You nned us to out jew the jews l;

shut up Saudi kike

>2
FUCKING DAY OF THE RAKE SOON

No.
Have you not heard about what the Pakis are doing in my country?

I wouldn't have so much of a problem with Islam if Muslims syard in their OWN countries.
youtube.com/watch?v=rtQFBJ35KhA

No, Saudi Arabia are rats.

nah. Christianity is booming in China. I'll stick with slit-eyed insects who are backing the Slavic corridoor instead.

*stayed

Careful of "fellow white people"

Attached: fellow white people.png (5052x2526, 1.44M)

I Have sadly heard about the things they did and i for once hope that they get some of the things they have inflicted to be inflicted upon them.

Have you ever meet a Saudi ?

bump

Israel #1

Nice try Yahoudi. Kathaltka (((ummuk))).

Attached: 4L_LoQ6WDsL.jpg (308x300, 32K)

Atta boy that's the spirit

Zlmh nigger is mad.

I met one, seemed chill but drank beer maybe he was a gipsy idk

We are Religious by name we don't really practice what we preach we only do it for show like the Vatican.

Do you guys really give your guests your stuff if they compliment/like it?

We are Known to be very generous but only the tribal saudis the rest nah,

Attached: Chuckle.gif (389x279, 2.27M)

says the amerimutt

Saudi kikerabia

We need to ally with the Shias.

Attached: 1510178983680.jpg (1080x1080, 145K)

you can't sit with us

Any ally is good for the grand scheme of things the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I forgot you need a licence for that.

Why did Egypt give you guys those islands?

>my friend
brother*
I still wish Iran was Sunni (it would've been a fucking beast and we could've been united) but /ummah/ would be a nice start

We are a the best ally they have.

A man can wish my brother a man can wish.

After Israel?

We are a powerhouse in the middle east region we rival jewland.

Please just leave those walmart version of las vegas aka R*yadh or stuff like that. I know you were nomadic beduins before but you could make Arabia shine with nice Arabo-Islamic architecture all over the place.

With all great things there is an end..

Those yemeni houses look cool

Let's hope they don't get destroyed by some bombs

Yemeni style houses are being build in the uae.

Can you autists discuss my idea ffs

First remove your kike king the rest will follow

But the Jews are literally your only ally, if it weren't for Israel-USA Iran would have your ass on a plate already.

Why are you so eager to stab your own ally in the back?

Attached: 2.5m_Hajj_pilgrims_visited_jamarat_yesterday,_according_to_Saudi_public_security_monitors_-_Flickr_- (3264x2448, 1.01M)

Your idea is retarded, Arabs already hate Jews and all it's gotten you if 70+ years of civil wars, infighting, barbarity, and for many, poverty.

Maybe try building instead of destroying.

Attached: 1477789568513.png (700x649, 1011K)

Make several accounts and spam videos of Jews getting murdered by Muslims
Also tweet antisemetic shit on occasion

If I could get rid of either Jews of Muslims I'd get rid of Muslims without even hesitating.

In before oy vey

i knew a skinhead in high school that got along with an iranian girl that wore a headscarf go figure

>1.7 billion Muslims
KEK
Many people are considered as mahometans these days
Yezidis and Berber people for example are not mahometans and they practice sorcery on daily basis

And also :
- Notably, the fourth Muslim Caliph Ali (lived 602–661 AD) was at least one eighth Jewish
- Ali was Muhammad’s cousin and adoptive son and Abd Al Muttalib (three-quarters Jewish) was the grandfather of both Muhammad and Ali
- Ali’s father was Abu Talib (died 540 AD) (one-quarter Jewish) and Abu Talib was the brother of Muhammad’s father Abd Allah (one-quarter Jewish)
- This means Muhammad was one-eighth Jewish, unless of course Muhammad has still more Jewish ancestors unknown to early Islamic genealogists
johndenugent.com/english/moon-o-theism-islam-is-submission-to-the-semitic-moon-god-of-war-muhammad-was-raised-from-ages-6-8-by-his-34-jewish-grandfather/

>1 thing in common we hate kikes
You wrong
We hate semites both hebrews and arabs

Attached: semites-hebrews&arabs-img7694650.jpg (1024x856, 129K)

Your idea is literally Mossad bullshit. Only kikes and Israel would benefit from your idea. You're a kike hiding behind a Saudi proxy. Fuck off now.

Attached: Merchant homer.gif (500x375, 337K)