Really makes you think

Really makes you think.

Attached: 6831cb1.jpg (750x1334, 143K)

Totally failed at building a civilization ?
Then why not BLAME WHITEY ?

wew lad

Attached: 1521487209044.jpg (844x565, 100K)

Powerful

Attached: 1518670039899.jpg (1275x960, 131K)

not an argument

why the fuck are foreigners here in the first place? Wouldn't it make more sense for them to improve their local economy instead of lowering the wages and living standards for everyone else in the host country?

I get it, diversity is exploitation of foreigners, but not that the left cares.

'failed at life'
>super wealthy president of America is source of all racism and blames foreigners.
that poster needs a big ass trump sticker with his smug fucking smile

Obama isn't wealthy

totally failed as a race? why not blame everyone else, get into school based on affirmative action gifted to you by white weaklings, go on to be worse than a white doctor and then hate white people while you live in their country.

So is there any criticism that can be fairly* levelled at foreigners at all?

Like I work full time and pay taxes, so I could understand people being annoyed at foreigners not paying into the NHS but using it.

*Asking as a foreigner.

Attached: 1514238847990.jpg (960x947, 170K)

because it's easier to get a PhD in African Dancing, then complain how you hold no institutional power

french post best post

>implying foreigner can't totally fail somebody else's life
If they ruin the country and demographics then obviously your life will be a failure since you live in failure country.

Attached: meanwhile doctors in Africa.jpg (2048x1365, 320K)

you are traitor to your own country and your ancestors created such a shithole that you didn't even bother caring enough about to improve it so you went and settled in a place that was already settled by people with superior genes/ancestry and you think you're part of it somehow. you have no pride in your heritage and certainly won't have pride in my heritage so fuck off back to your shithole country. you should strive to make your shithole less of a shithole instead of making our countries shit.

Dude I'm from Australia which has a higher HDI than here, moved here for work because same job isn't in Aus.

Pretty sure that's different, calm your nips.

Attached: fixed.jpg (750x1334, 142K)

This.
>Hur dur look at these nitpicked examples and ignore the facts and statistics.

>Think
Yea, for maybe 2 seconds before I come to the sensible conclusion that:
Same faggots who are failed at life losers are the same faggots who are on the "refugees welcome" train.

>be me
>had a good factory job
>4 tens a week, decent pay
>happy
>forced to train a nonenglish speaking jose
>dont want to but w/e its my job
>week after his training is done they fire me
>give him my position at 50% the pay
>work experience isnt applicable to any other machines
>sad

I will blame a foriegner.
Also, ICE, if you are reading this thread, do your fucking job. How many reports, and how much evidence, must I submit before someone gets deported, fuck.

Govt takes money out of my check to feed and shelter minorities that are too lazy or stupid to do it myself before I can use that money to fend for myself
Fuck off

Why blame foreigners? I'm already blaming capitalism for my failures.