You people make me sick

You all fucking know that guns are bad, literally no civilian ever needs to own a military assault rifle, designed for killing humans.

And it's not like any of you don't know this, you are all fully aware of it, even the gun nuts. You are all just throwing a hissy fit, because you don't want to get your fun-toys taken away from you. That's all these lethal weapons are to you, toys. All you want to do is shoot stuff in your backyard for fun. That is literally the only reason why you don't want the 2nd amendment repealed.

Just fucking admit it already.

Attached: image.jpg (679x382, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=et_9vR9PnY0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Nice_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_2015_Paris_attacks
let.rug.nl/usa/documents/1786-1800/the-federalist-papers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Israel needs to be wiped off the map

digits

lol, you just want to kill us with machetes and then burn down you're own farms.

Last thing krauts need to brag about is banning guns.

Germany deserved the bombs, not japan. The Soviets were too merciful.

nice trips schiklgrubber
remember that after you forced to obey sharia law

Human right. Get fucked commie

>need
theres that word again

Uh...no sweetie

Attached: 1519101791414.jpg (2308x1921, 928K)

Yeah like 300 years ago

Imagine if all the women in Cologne were armed that night...

They're not for killing humans. They're for killing oppressors, tyrants, and those who would eliminate the Constitution. They're for waging guerrilla war against a police state.

Attached: 4od1qx2n5fk01.jpg (960x659, 45K)

They only thing you want is to genocide whites and first you must disarm them so shut the fuck up.
Nobody believes these "love" postings.
You are a globalist shill and i hate you.

Attached: giphy (5).gif (500x268, 985K)

The First Amendment never said anything about print media

Come and take them nerd

Attached: 1518677802423.png (449x505, 139K)

A lot of white males would have died that night

Well?

Attached: image.jpg (450x522, 232K)

The second amendment didn't say anything about the type of arms

This is a serious issue. Emma Gonzalez cried during her speech and it went viral

Kill Yourself Obercuckenführer

And the second amendment didn't say anything about muskets either.

Imagine if the shopkeeper was armed, yesterday...

Those amendments were about the current state of society

That's what this retard said in his picture, not me

I don't know man, he might have been brown as well

>designed for killing humans.

Or government officials trying to illegally seize your guns.

>This young man made his own rifle that fires .50 BMG and there is nothing the government could do to stop him

Attached: 13655286.gif (300x245, 1.28M)

Good, the greatest military in the world has been fighting goat fuckers with AK's since 2001, and still haven't won. You know, guerrilla warfare?

Yeah, they should have been less specific. The founding fathers had tyranny in mind, they didn't foresee that later on the real threat would be niggers.

You are a shallow minded retard, now go put on your helmet and play in the front yard. Try not to stray into the road...

False. I own one "assault" weapon for each member of my family. Itll be 2 for each by the end of year

Gook farmers in asia and towelheads in the middle east are giving our military a run for its money.

>literally no civilian ever needs to own a military assault rifle, designed for killing huma-

Attached: 1487712082865.png (872x886, 220K)

well?

Attached: 142842-004-361B0655.jpg (299x450, 22K)

>toys
>assault rifle designed for killing humans
pick one nigger

This

Take a semi auto rifle into combat and let me know how the “assault” works out for you asshole

I fucking dare you asshole

Looks like he's just about ready to stop himself

Your a dipshit. They will not take our guns, because if they try, it means civil war.

Attached: 1519413997905.png (1425x1258, 127K)

Quite the nice rifle if you ask me.

Attached: 1452218676712.jpg (1500x1000, 492K)

A society where each page of print took two man hours with manual typesetting and a handcranked press then

Yea, we ain't buying in to lies, rhetoric & hyperbole....we like being able to fend off criminal predators & tyrannical regimes....We will not suffer fools very much longer.....

Come and get them........

Attached: Shall not.jpg (530x595, 109K)

Come back when legal speech is killing people.

Sorry, I don't speak frog. Come again?

Fuck off Ahmed.

There ate 3 million military and law enforcement n the USA.

There are almost 100 million legal guns in the USA

There will not be a war between the government the the people because the government knows they would lose.

Attached: DUb7XhQWkAASAv9.jpg (953x1200, 103K)

>designed for killing humans
Baby seeking ghost magazine clips

Attached: baby killer.jpg (2048x1536, 386K)

This shit scenario again
Well if that the case cuck, then off to the showers with you and get gassed.

welcome to the rice field mother fucker!

Attached: best korea.jpg (650x450, 61K)

fuck off ahmed

Another retard who thinks the objective is taking territory not keeping the economy strong cycling tax dollars through the military industrial complex. 16 can be tough huh?

Get fucked

You are talking about A couple hundred thousand at most that have guns and are so fanatic about it

Attached: 1521799424868.png (1024x768, 351K)

Yes, because the F16s come to my house and search it for guns.
>being this big of a faggot

Attached: catgun.jpg (3024x4032, 1.06M)

That’s because she knows what she looks like naked and can’t get anyone walking on two feet to fuck her.

He doesn't seem like he's handling the kick very well
Not to mention not everybody in the military is a government drone. If your government turns on the people there's no doubt a lot of uniforms will side with the latter.

So you’re saying we can go back to having slaves again?

actually interested if you could break the math down on this hate hillary

>responding to bait
Oh shit. Sage

Who flies the planes?

Why do people respond to obvious LARPers?

Also come and get them, prepare for glory

FUCK OFF, WE NEED OUR GUNS

youtube.com/watch?v=et_9vR9PnY0

Remember Charlie Hebdo? Their free speech got them killed.
Also, you don't need a gun to kill people, with a large truck you can kill 86 people and wound hundreds more: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Nice_attack
And even with strict gun control, terrorist managed to buy AK's and kill 130 people: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_2015_Paris_attacks

>designed for killing humans
Communists aren't human.

Attached: 1521919789052.jpg (962x641, 163K)

It figures a fucking kraut would not know, or even understand what the 2nd Amendment is, and why it is even there. If you actually knew anything about this subject, you would know that the 2nd Amendment is there to ensure that Americans have access to firearms in case we need to overthrow the government if it becomes too tyrannical. This is all spelled out in plain English in the Federalist Papers. These notes were made during the finalization of the Constitution and Bill Of Rights by the men who actually wrote that stuff. Do yourself a favor, and actually know and understand what the fuck your talking about, because its obvious you don't. Here is a link to the FP online.
let.rug.nl/usa/documents/1786-1800/the-federalist-papers/

Attached: 1503782093769.jpg (566x473, 68K)

you are literally making the case for the 2nd amendment you shill retard

This is propaganda. These regimes faced armed resistance.

Instead, they will slowly take more and more guns away. Semi-auto guns are already pretty much finished.

gud b8 m8

Of course not. There is no recoil dampening on that rifle. Most rifles that are .50 cal have some form of recoil dampening. How new are you to this? Do you have any other criticism or is there a point to your argument against the fact that the government can not stop people from manufacturing their own firearms.

Attached: 1369635416026.gif (280x241, 2.98M)

Fuck off George Soros! Sage.

yes I do

I am a civilian and I need a gun for killing armed forces, domestic armed forces

domestic armed forces are loyal to NATO traitors

I need a gun to protect myself when NATO is dissolved and Germany starts having explosive diarrhea and the armed forces go soft on me

It would be much, much easier for terrorists if France had gun laws like ours.

The rest don’t have to be fanatics about guns
jUst freedom from oppression
FUcking cuck

t. /r/physical_removal

If the laws in France were more like the laws in the US there could have been an opportunity for anyone of those people in that building to being armed to defend themselves against that attack.

Where is your argument now?

Yes. For killing people. Yes. And procuring food. Play-time is practice. It's called target practice, not gunny-fun-time.

I did not argue against that fact. Just making fun of the guy.

And tell us, what guns will the government demand we turn in? You do understand that we will not do this, right? As soon as the Feds try this, its open warfare, we know it, they know it, and you should know it. The moment civil war 2.0 kicks off, the Feds just lost.

>takes rifle out
>ten eyebrows raised
>allahu-
>five rounds in the torso

Just ignore the influence of the USSR and China AND the NVA...it was just a handful of rice farmers that's all
I mean the score was like 58000 US dead to 3000000 Vietnamese dead on a supply line stretching across the world, but we definitely lost
What I don't know...If only Indonesia had destabilized a few years sooner Vietnam would never have happened, You know? Who am I kidding you don't know shit.

>made a joke
>you get pissed off
yup it's a leaf

Military “assault” rifles are banned in the US for civilians to own. Have been for decades. What now?

Attached: A64DA051-386D-4DE3-82D7-64058796266D.jpg (768x768, 122K)

No. People who get caught in the middle of a happening would have a chance to fight back. Right now the only people who get proper firepower are criminals.

>" … I was not making fun of you personally; I was heaping scorn on an inexcusably silly idea — a practice I shall always follow. Anyone who clings to the historically untrue and thoroughly immoral doctrine that violence never settles anything I would advise to conjure up the ghosts of Napoleon Bonaparte and the Duke of Wellington and let them debate it. The ghost of Hitler could referee and the jury might well be the Dodo, the Great Auk, and the Passenger Pigeon. Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and their freedoms."

Who do you think fly's those jets?

You could really use firearms, given the state of your nation. We have school shootings every now and then. You have migrant attacks daily.

Attached: 1520729230669.jpg (707x490, 41K)

The absolute state of Krauts. The past 60 years really has nothing been nothing but you being fed a steady diet of poison about yourselves until you live to be cucked. I'm so, so, sorry Hans.

Attached: 1478182613864.gif (700x285, 3.38M)

Then what about a ban on muslims?

>Someone says people are trying to kill her. I conceal my gun and call the police and wait with them.

>Someone bangs on my door at 3am. I answer the door and give the freezing hobo a ride to the gas station where they can warm up.

> A homeless is hitch hiking I give them I ride knowing I am protected by my gun.

>I hear breaking glass at 3am I investigate with my gun.

Guns are fucking awesome. I would probably cower in fear of armed criminals without them.

Attached: zBXok8r.jpg (499x499, 95K)

>You all fucking know that cucks in the OP's mouth are bad, literally the OP is a fag and needs cucks in the mouth to survive. Cucks are designed and molded for the OP's mount.

The second you posted this is the second you deplatformed yourself.

Lets go kraut, refute the men who actually wrote the Bill Of Rights and the Constitution. Pro tip, you can't, no matter how hard you try. The arguments about the 2nd Amendment is only for the militia is completely false, and when you actually read the chapter about the 2nd Amendment in the Federalist Papers, it becomes very obvious what the Founding Fathers intended with the wording. in short, they viewed all citizens of this country as potential militia, and the 2nd Amendment ensures they are armed. Your arguments are not based in historical fact, but opinion, and your opinion is not sound and is flat wrong.

How am I supposed to stop assault humans which are also designed to kill humans who may also have guns regardless if guns have been banned?

Can you demonstrate stopping an assault human with words, wit and a tad bit of love? Maybe I should be like you and just let them rape me so they don't kill me.

Attached: 1517968077335.webm (640x352, 2.96M)

Might as well give up gunfags, the Commander in Chief has already called it.

>Starts trade war with China that will make steel and aluminium imports more expensive
>American industries are at present weak and unproductive.

Almost as if he is expecting to take in a vast amount of metal that will need melting down in the immediate future...

>you don't need military grade rifles that only exist for killing humans
>you idiots think your shitty guns will protect you from the government??

pick one nigger

Attached: average k user.jpg (1280x960, 124K)