Is the south african race war coming soon lads? What will you be doing when it drops?

Is the south african race war coming soon lads? What will you be doing when it drops?
Pic very related

Attached: FB_IMG_1521923697231.jpg (597x883, 53K)

Land reform in the caribbean. Blacks need to go home to Africa.

ive been fucking fat white south afrikan girls to make their daddy cry

Why the fuck does it take so long? Like with every would be happening no shit is habbening.

I shorted your currency as I fully expect a shit fight to happen in south Africa

By this i mean Afrikaners killing the kaffer.

meanwhile maori men are fucking your white women

>"Kill the farmer!"

That pretty much sums up how these people feel about civilization.

shieeet why de no mo chickan n bread? whitey boer need come back..fuggg

Attached: 1506970163553.jpg (638x452, 68K)

Q predicted this.

Stop being so retarded

Eleborate kankermof

no. what will actually happen is a regression to a hunter-gatherer way of life, but inside the caves will be crude paintings of black figures using their giant wangs to crush the white figures.

>Not a fucking thing
This is what you get for abolishing apartheid.
I respect strength. The weak deserve to die. Same thing will happen in Europe within 3 decades and within the US this century.

theyre going to wait until the recent hype dies down and even Sup Forums doesn't give a shit anymore, then it will happen, the longnosed overlords have declared it to be so and so, like well trained rats, will wait.

>Q predicted this.
Where can I find these predictions?

Apartheid was idiotic from the start. Should've just kicked out Africans and created a European state.
But no, they wanted labor.

Ok lol. Wouldnt be unlikely but just replace caves with abandoned stripped empty buildings.

I dont know. I'm just shitposting.
I have no friends so i spend my weekend doing dumb stuff online

Looks like Super Mario if he was a crack head from Detroit.

I will, IRL, 100% join a private military force that's established to take back SA from the ghouls. What wealthy white benefactors could we fund raise $1 to 2 Billion from.

We could buy surplus Humvees, surplus river patrol boats, surplus BTR-80 armor, surplus Kornet launchers, surplus Kiowa helicopters, hydra rockets and GAU21 .50's.

With that, we could become better equipped than the entire nigger forces (including that nigger army and police who don't know how to drive and fly).

it's happened before.
Some Ancient stone reliefs depict exactly that, Scholars try to make a cool talk that it represents male vitality. But it is actually a literal symbol of

"We conquered them with our dicks"

Oh yes good fucking luck doing that.

you just know that if some shit happens 90% of mercenaries will be Slavs

>Taking advice on fighting niggers from a german

Coming over to fight for the boy my boy.

Can I come if I'm not white? I hate ghouls even more than you do.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I am not saying that it’s not a good idea, I am saying it’s fucking impossible

>LARPing this hard
You're gonna sit right here and shitpost as the farmers get necklaced.

Boyyyyyyy

Dunno from what place or age that'd be. Only people niggers in SA encountered where Capoid khoisan people. And that was after whitey got there.

Hopefully it triggers race wars around the planet and we win

Who did you vote for?

Use the habbenings to finally explain to all leftists I know that borders and immigrant limits matter as racial problems can flare up hundreds of years after colonialism ;^)

Shut up you cowardly German freak. Not everyone is planning on pissing their lives away looking after their wife's son. This guy can fight if he wants to and many other will too.

>assuming all africans will join the zulu cuck convention
Most will wait it out and join whoever is winning in hopes of lands and stolen riches

Now when you see it, you will know...

>EU flag

Ok, negro

What was the precursor for apartheid? The boers were de facto in charge for 200 or so years before that, what made them go for a fully fleshed out segregation fleshed out in the legal system?

I'm asking because I can't help but get the feeling there's some (((civil unrest))) I was never taught about. All we were taught was that the white people magically oppressed everyone else in power in 1940-

Do niggers actually like starving to death, because that's what's coming

Look bong, do you fucking see people fighting here? You see people here putting their money where their mouth is?!
An ak-47 is fine for me, because I know we would never get the kinda funding he mentioned, moreover the international kikes would come at us in full force

Please, Jesus the ANC is so affraid of Boers, they've skirted around them since the 80s.

Nigger TAU North West, the hardest motherfucking white man known to God and the universe, threw down the gauntlet telling the ANC to go fuck itself, no response.

Quit your larping we invented slotting, ANC knows this as well.

Fuck you think I voted for? Trump.

Attached: 4B5BCBC3_179C_4047_953A_8EEFE7AF8401.jpg (719x538, 33K)

Fair enough. Grab a gun.

Go prep your wife's bull you flaming liberal faggot.

The EFF a threat? Nigger have you seen a fucking North West Boer? Those white things were genetically engineered to exterminate, the ANC at the height of its soviet training were afraid of them.

Boohoo you kill some old people on farms ever day big whoop you wanna fight about it?

blacks finally want to segregate themselves to one area and the whites are all like "no we want to stay here in this shit hole filled with aids and poverty."

how about whites go back to europe and kick the mudsilmes out; and take back their land.

a new golden age of mercenaries wars in africa

NEAT

Attached: clipbo10.jpg (554x405, 40K)

Can’t you have a fucking logical argument you fucking toothless cuck?

I feel sorry for him. The South African whites made their home prosperous. There's nothing more beautiful than peaceful success, yet he doesn't love his fellow man enough to volunteer to protect them.

Not with you retard

Support white only settlements like Orania in South Africa. Dont capitulate to these barbarians.
If we dont take a stand now they will use their moral highground to do the same in white countries. If they achieve a significant mass on the voting bloc they will use democracy against itself.

Attached: anti white 3.jpg (600x502, 94K)

The fucking Boer are the only force to steal an intact Russian Mil Mi-24 together with pilot and crew, using a radio and some flares, you cannot fuck with Boers, Boers fuck with you. Ask Churchill.

Can I come if I have no combat experience but really want to help killing nigs?

They will be fine. We will send them all of the food aid they need.

You know the UN plus the entire western world is on the side of the Commie Africans. Probably have already shipped some of those chemical weapons "they" like to stage false flags with to blame the white farmers.

>Russian Federation
>No combat experience

What happened to you guys?

Sad

Attached: DFBAB294-9BB8-47E8-92CE-87489BB3F977.png (982x922, 559K)

Cool that makes it even.

I am ready to take someone else's life and give my life, if there are no problems with small arms and cartridges, By the way what is the character of the alleged fighting? It will be guerrilla war, will there be a terrorist activity ?. What is the degree of training for the black South African army? Are they able to co-ordinate and what use weapons?

Im just saying how to get it done, because it seems hard as balls, Im not saying to not get it done, you ADHD faggot

Well, I know how to shoot and stuff, but never been in a war.

Please, just stop posting.
You make germany and germany look bad

You and many like you will join auxiliary international forces, Yuri. There is no conceivable way to take on the Boers but fuck me let them try.

Nice. I hate communist niggers so much.

>Is the south african race war coming soon lads?
It was written in stone a month ago dude
>What will you be doing when it drops?
Redpilling the living hell out of the bluepills I know

Attached: bad shiet.jpg (640x632, 59K)

Fuck off Amerikike.

How? Cause I slap some reality on these daydreaming faggots?

btw the Mil Mi-24 we stole from you, you're not getting back.

>if there are no problems with small arms and cartridges
The secret, friend, is armor. This is the age of automatic weapons. You should assume you WILL be hit eventually. The militaries only issue standard chest protection. Private armor companies go beyond that and make arm and thigh protection, too.

I would follow suite in this new nation army

International auxiliary are bros.

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (800x682, 92K)

Yeah whatever keep the krokodil.

I have a feeling this is the future of the US as well.

Bring shorty shorts, and sun tan cream, we're gonna be busy with all kinds of shenanigans should ANC decide to turn on their meat grinder.

Do you think it will though. Blue pilled people hardly follow any news outside of msm. How do you think this will wake them to think any different?

kek

What is the current state of the military user?

Sorry guys we have to forget about you for a bit while BASED BOLTON invades Iran, Syria and NK all at once. Don't worry I'm sure you'll be fine

Attached: JUST.jpg (456x320, 14K)

It is. The globalist jews want the dark races to mix with the whites to make IQ go down to 80-85. 85IQ is good for manual labor, but bad for a nation of great thinkers (like America was in the 1800's)

I thought there were 10 million whites in south Africa

Black.

This.

Attached: 1514581219826.jpg (761x960, 72K)

>he thinks 45 million dindus > 5 million whites

Attached: funni.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

Because you act like an obnoxious know it all cuck soy boy.
I hope you have a migrationshintergrund and arent pure german

>wealthy white benefactors
the jews and chinese want the Afrikaaners to die. All the money is funding the genocide.

They are if whites don't do shit.

most of them have aids, and will run. Also all whites would probably abandon them, cause a lot of farmers out there have many times more experience in military ops from the Angola war.

I don't think this country or any African nation should take on the Boers when they go full Muhjadeen on you, but hey here we are.

5 million whites can win this, unless they get bombed by ever-helpful NATO

Yes, I know we are against jewish money, but there must still be white money left in the world. I have not yet lost so much hope as to believe that it is all gone.

I will get some Popcorn and watch the whole thing from a distance.
I want white people to suffer now, They deserve Trauma, they deserve the worst atrocities mankind is capable of. The based ones will defend themselves but liberals I cannot WAIT for them to suffer.

Dude if it's in defense of Expropriation without Compensation UN must stand down. Global pressure on UN would be insane.

Kazuhira 'Mass Graves When Niggers Misbehave' Miller

Attached: Kaz.png (1051x1080, 1.05M)

Don't plan on the UN or the entire western world to stop the whites from being genocided.
Hell, I suspect "they" have already given the commies some of their fav chem weapons to really make an example.

We had a similar situation in Ireland with the blacks (protestants). We decided that a genocide would be bad for the economy so we let them live.

Will I get a qt3.14 Afrikaner gf, if I donate all my savings and come to Africa to fight for Boers?

What happened was niggers migrated from the fucking congo to SA by the millions. Pre-apartheid had SA as a majority white country.

Ok, Im sorry I didn’t get my point through as well as I should, making a fool of myself in the process.
As I asked you before, how can this pulled of?