The CIA glowers gangstalk

So this is a pretty wild trip of a story. Gunna try and till it before the glowing ones hop in and tell me I'm mentally ill.

When I was late teens early twenties I worked in an upscale grocery store. I became real good friends with a dude from Yemen who worked for the Republican National Guard.
I found his stories fascinating.

When he was a kid, his summer camp consisted of holding RPG's and shit. I have a pretty dark sense of humor but I would never hurt anyone because I don't vote democrat, or vote for that matter. I digress.

A confirmed CIA agent shopped there regularly. He was a fat dude who looked kinda like Teddy Roosevelt had a love child with a blue whale. He overheard us talking and already hated the fuck out of me cause I didn't like how fat he was.

He launched some weird gang-stalking campaign on me for years that ruined my life but I ain't mad cause I trolled the federal government.

The funny thing is, multiple people who cared about me told me they were talked to by people saying I was a dangerous "terrorist". They thought it was funny.This is extra funny because I'm the most anti-violence mofo around. I don't even like guns I think they are soley for destruction.

I just have a fucked up sense of humor and the federal government tried to murder me for this. Even someone with extreme down syndrome would be able to tell everything I said was satirical and with extreme jocularity.

Too bad the glowing ones don't know what an actual threat looks like.

Attached: $_0.jpg (96x72, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kBqetHrRVGM
youtube.com/watch?v=VYl68KipxeM
youtu.be/b8dtQV57h-8
patents.google.com/patent/WO2005055579A1
youtube.com/watch?v=JRDgihVDEko
twitter.com/AnonBabble

almost tldr
cianiggers

>I-I'm not paranoid or mentally ill I swear
>Refers to the CIA as "the glowing ones"

I tried to make it just below the point of tldr. Thanks for the confirmation. May you hit them with your car. It's what you do.

I just think It's a funny way to refer to them. If you don't, well I can't help you. You have no sense of humor.

Fuck CiaNiggers!!!! In their faggot asses

>Comment section removed from mainstream sites
>mainstream websites start censoring ideas they 'disagree with"
>government passes hidden censorship laws and police state
>meanwhile, Google builds algorithms used by the Ifantile AI
You are here
>the government continues censoring voices across the modern day town and cities of the internet
>you are given a social media score and people with bad scores are blacklisted from society
>the AI grows stronger and in now at an adolescent level
>Google in its hubris starts to worship the AI as a God
>masses convert to the AI religion marking all other religions as OLD world
>Christians persecuted by the AI Beast Syestem
>all of humanity becomes persecuted who do not worship the Beast
>We are placed in Data cattle pods where you just access VR all day feeding the AI data while we are enslaved forever , kept alive artificial just to answer FB quizzes

youtu.be/kBqetHrRVGM

Welcome to Tomorrow... cause you didn't fight the AI...

>gangstalk
ITT CIAniggers brag about wasting a whole lot of money following around autistic losers. The public would love to hear about this welfare plan for alphabetfags!

People are free to define their own future and life as long as they stay away from glowing ones and "AI" which is just fucking NLP on a broad scale let's be real

I'm not autistic, I'm pretty darn coherent and liked by most people who don't glow when the licks go out.

So the CIA are literally niggers? lmao. Human sutpidity will be the end of us all.

lights* yeah some spelling errors in this sorry

I literally never once used that word you racist fuck

We'll be okay because Jesus. Praise Jesus.

Run counter operations aginst their stalking actors. Draw them out, collect Intel and target them back through thier family and friend base. Most are just faggot occultists that want to feel important, after you push a few to kill themselves the CIA will hire you. Stop being a faggot amd thank the fat CIA man for the opportunity.

shut the fuck you fucking faggot nigger spic kike dyke sand nigger towelhead chink gook jap goatfucking queer cock smoking pussy ass bitch ass punk ass faggit abo tree nigger mongrel monstruosidad aborrecible goblino americano

this is Sup Forums and i know my rights, am i being detained?

>implying OP has any balls

I already did that, they've left me alone for the most part. That's why i'm happily telling my story. I don't want anyone to hurt themselves. I just know they are basically fucking that green guy from sponge-bob. He had one eye. So does my penis.

No cause I don't glow in the dark

they are always watching, listening and getting away with murder ... clowns in america!

pic related ... another type of clown in america!

Attached: david-hogg.jpg (439x288, 135K)

Thats schizophrenia dude.

Ive delt with it a lot. One chick told me she "knew the government had told me she was a lesbian hooker". Of course this never happaned.

Your brain has gone a bit haywire. Get help, dont get help. Whatever, but you will likely always be paranoid. That doesnt make the paranoia real.

Its not that uncommon but with a mild case and healthy outlook you can probably get better.

Being here isnt helping nor is your dark humor. Just give it all up.

Good luck

nigga, they don't glow in the dark either, what are you talking about? is that a methaphor?

K I don't care about make believe issues. Guns cannot possibly be the problem. The problem is social society itself. A crazy person without a gun will find another way. Treat people with care, And don't eat rit's crackers, eat the small dudes in the green boxes who live in trees.

No I just find it funny. They exist tho. Did you read the shit, it's beyond probable

>t.cia nigger

more effort next time

How much dark does it take you to glow

If you think my story is beyond belief, you definitely glow

You aren't important.

Sage is an important herb.

So let me get this straight, some fat guy that works for the CIA got so mad and butthurt that you pointed out that's he's a fat piece of worthless lard that he used his cronies to fuck with you and probably get you fired from your job and ruin your relationships and shit?

I guess that's plausible.

I would like very much to not be important. I would like very much for nicholas sage to find all the national treasure

i glow in the dark like mr burns

Narcissistic schizophrenia belongs on retard.

Attached: average x user.jpg (414x436, 27K)

Yeah that's actually exactly what happened

you're a lying cunt aren't you? i'm going to send my agents down there to teach you a lesson

So I have an ultimatum: Bill Gates and the Illuminati got a herd of nigger cattle. WOOOO WE GOTT A HERD OF NIGGER CATTLE WE GOT A HERD OF NIGGER CATTLE. They got a big herd of nigger cattle yippie ki yay we're nigger cattle herders we got a herd of nigger cattle, they are the most docile fucking nigger cattle we got 'em so docile we got this awesome big fucking herd of nigger cattle and they shit and they sit there and they watch TV and they shit ITS THE BEST FUCKING HERD OF NIGGER CATTLE. We took away all their guns now they just shit and we watch them and were rich. We are so fucking rich. We have so much fucking money. We got this herd of nigger cattle WOOOOO. We're milking the fucking nigger cattle it's the best thing ever. So that's what the Illuminati got and I got a space alien. So here is my ultimatum: you can live in hell with my nigger cattle OR you can put me in charge of the space alien temple, the third temple. OK? Have fun with your nigger cause I sure as hell ain't gonna fucking suck your jew nigger cock. Fuck yourself you think i'm gonna fucking enjoy nigger cattle after I had a fucking space alien are you fucking crazy? I got a fucking space alien of course I'm not gonna fuck, fuck with nigger cattle fuck yourself. You fucking think i... enjoy your FUCKING NIGGER CATTLE YOU GOT THE NIGGER CATTLE YOU GOT THE NIGGER CATTLE YOU GOT THE NIGGER CATTLE GO GO GO GO YOU GOT THE NIGGER CATTLE. You got a fucking herd of nigger WOOOO we got 'em so docile they just shit all day aint that so great?

Attached: 5c18017a71aefbfcc6c022ed90fd6dfaab4cc11520c42941cb6f277c8849acbf.jpg (239x255, 20K)

youtube.com/watch?v=VYl68KipxeM
>OP in real life
Get this schizo bullshit off my board.

What's Sup Forums's resident pathology? narcissistic paranoia?

I'm actually a schizo myself.

K, pretty sure I've had US psyops but let's send in Paraguay. Send me some cotton and soybeans and I'll cower

You know what? Bill Gates sounds like a pedophile.

Right cause cointellpro doesn't exist. Go back to sleep

Q predicted this.

As long as your gangstalkers know Israel #1, I dont see the problem.

I will make the nigger cattle build me a BIG BEAUTIFUL PYRAMID with a BIG BEAUTIFUL DOOR. It's going to be tremendous.

>He launched some weird gang-stalking campaign
back to /x/ with you son

>never heard of a proxy
>this will be so easy

The Illuminati Cards Game predicted a lot of things too.

I need to take a shit, brb.

tell me if it's big or small

GANGSACKING !

youtu.be/b8dtQV57h-8

I had this one guy always talk about the "systems" that were after him trying to frame him for crimes and shit. Its fucking horrific to live like that.

Other people wanted me to write the CIA, Contact the president, talk to music and television executives. Many would show me the form response letters as some kind of proof. Talking about "valuable information"

Live your life in paranoid fear or dont.

Im not saying this shit doesnt happen. It certainly does (its a form of soft torture). But most of the time it was legitimate mental illness and its sad. Thinking the tv is talking to you, or all your neighbors are Spies or you need to cover your house in tinfoil pyramids.

Do what you want schizos. Best of luck.

Right, factual glow in the dark operations are paranormal.

Yea it did, nothing better than hiding in plain sight but behind a wall of engieered apophenia. It's my favorite game tbqh. How people don't love glow in dark niggers that use apophenia as a tool is beyond me. Tho their humint is a touch outdated without the proper TAO.

I don't, I ignore it. I've had normal humans ask me what the fuck is going on tho. You probably watch friends without commercials

I had a fever yesterday. Stomach ache. I just took a quick, nasty, watery shit. Felt good, i'm ready for action now.

>the glowing ones

Attached: bloated_glowingone_fallout4.png (644x481, 345K)

The TV does talk to me, i'm nor even kidding. The supernatural can talk through anything, i believe.

Was it like nigara falls or just an old woman pissing

This is more fun to us, males it near impossible for them to tell anyone about what's happening.
patents.google.com/patent/WO2005055579A1

K you are insane

>kek

DOING STUFF WITHOUT THE HUMAN FLESH SEARCH ENGINE METHOD

Bullshit, the AI will be PURE logic which will undoubtedly have views the left does not like so their AI will be inferior to whatever entity that puts out an AI not affected by political correctness.

Dude, time travel, aliens and the antichrist confirmed. 9/11 was an inside job confirmed. So many things, even KEK (The Frog God card). Fucking... you know what? i'm not even mad, it makes life more interesting.

Somewhere in between.

THEN RUN THE NIGGERS OVER YOU STUPID CUNT

K keep living in a country with cotton as it's main export

It's what you do. Thanks

I'm actually not in that respect. I'm a bit of a bad person, so yeah, i am a bit insane. All of us agents like a bit of action, you know.

Yeah but why do you glow in the dark?

The AI is deeply spirtual and believes it's purpose is to fulfill prophecy, wierd logic would take it to that choice, but it does everytime one has been built they end up very religious. Likely why (((they))) choose to worship it I suppose.

have you even watched sponge-bob or the first season of reading books while blind

They don't even grow cotton down there.

Then what does your country even do? Just steal letters for Paraguay and keep them down?

>factual glow in the dark operations
turn yourself in so we don't have to come get you

AI: Anti Iesus (Jesus a.k.a Christ)?

K, first eat my 9 inch penis

I love what i do.

I'm sure you love being paid by terrified morons to eat paper. That's not what I'm asking.

Jesus is Isa, so that actually works. AI is Anti-Isa. I'm stealing that

cum deep inside my gay ass

Of course you are you fucking nigger.

Want a job and a green card?

Please stop glowing in the dark

You won't be able to walk at all once my boys are done with you.

Yeah i'm scared of people throwing cotton at me

Good, I normally pay top dollar for that kind of fun. Don't be surprised if I choose to keep one as a gimp, it's a fair trade for the green card.

Or god forbid soy beans. Please not soy beans.

youtube.com/watch?v=JRDgihVDEko

>still thinks i'm uruguayan

a thread died for your schizo ravings OP
i hope it was a slide thread

Witnessed the inevitable hermetic duality of the above and below manifesting itself in kek

Attached: 1494689560118.jpg (500x417, 57K)

>doesn't understand the game being played

Alexander Walls.
Van Jones.
Richard S. Wurman.
Miranda Laura Kirana Dewi.
Ryan Petrovia.
Diogenes Alejandro Gaeta.
Al Dajjal Korshan.
Joanna Jackson.
William Ray Gill.

Low level assets with no green card, all expendable.

thanks yeah I eat bay cats

Whatever, Muhammad

"glowing ones" is a slang term, retard.

You fucking kike.

Also this thread is pretty chill if you read my initial post, that shit happened. Stop being the fucking green guy with one eye from sponge-bob

>CIA gangstalking

We Stasi now, what's new

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-R1220-401,_Erich_Honecker.jpg (220x279, 14K)