Why haven't you bought a gun today?

Why haven't you bought a gun today?

Attached: guns.jpg (1076x962, 404K)

Dunnae how

I want to sniff and lick her feet

Why do I need a gun? Israel is already #1.

waiting to turn 21 in two months so I can buy a pistol and CC

you even have the rarest model the Girl-98k

Cause I'd rather buy computer parts tbqdesu.

Attached: 1519802037045.jpg (725x1024, 178K)

Because nothing is gonna happen and if they actually try Civil War II will start

good lad

I'd buy guns if I had more money. Or maybe once my computers are upgraded enough.
In the mean times I have lots of pics of anime girls with guns, that's good too right?

Attached: 1519798066894.png (620x875, 505K)

That would mean going out in public.

Whatre you lookin at?

I say go big or go home.
Get a full size .45 acp.

I was about to buy a revolver yesterday to train with, on 1st glance I saw a price tag of $239. Wishful thinking, when I looked again it was a $2239 for a .357 Mag Colt Python

Cause I've been driving since dawn :(

Attached: 20180324_140116.jpg (2880x2160, 1.29M)

>computer
>updgrades enough

I have some news, and its not good

But OP
I'm pooooor.

>Why haven't you bought a gun today?
Because I had to go to the library
I'll buy a gun next week I promise

Attached: y1r29nxro1_500.jpg (500x749, 81K)

get a 5.7 FN or 10mm auto, friend. be sure to get SIGbrand FMJ/HP or PMEbrand ammo for the 10. never buy underpowered shit.

Because i just can't afford it. I've been wanting to for years but I always have more important things to spend my money on. I miss shooting.

Get an ACP, its the 21st century, have a modern firearm. A 1911 is a good place to start.

Fuck me that is two flat fucking feet. Ew.

Because I'm currently a NEET, but I went and shot them yesterday so does that count?

Bought two this week. Glock 30 and AR12A2 clone.

Sold ammo off though because my closet can't fit anymore in it.

Attached: 20180220_193155-1612x907.jpg (1612x907, 835K)

>PME

PMC. my bad. hot stuff.

Been buying too many accessories and upgrades. Just did a trigger job, bought a rail mounted laser/light combo, red dot sight etc. Almost costs as much as the fucking gun itself. Will make the gun very nice though.

I have an injunction against me so getting one is less than legally available

Not buying a rifle before 21

Attached: terrible.png (800x602, 495K)

gun worshippers see their guns as MASCULINE.

they are nothing but fragile, weak wusses

Close

Thinking about a Ruger AR, the MPR with the 18 inch barrel

What I hate the most with this is that it's all made in Asia. I hate sending money over there.
Guns are one of the last things that the US still makes itself it seems kek.

Attached: 1520822573446.jpg (800x937, 599K)

kys nigger

Attached: __anchovy_girls_und_panzer_drawn_by_oosaka_kanagawa__d54dd14125d8822333b088237b1acf89.jpg (508x732, 257K)

Because I live in that cancerous dump called NY.

I believe the correct response to this would be
no u

>waiting to be of legal age

lol pussy

>python

i hope this is a troll. pythons are nice but they're meme guns.

Go buy a .22 and a .223 rifle you dimwit.

People buying pistols for their first purchase when they don't know much about firearms triggers the fuck out of me.

Attached: 300px-Colt_Navy_Model_1851.jpg (300x124, 9K)

>implying all of burgerland is free.
States still enjoying their rights still don’t understand how great the danger is.

Attached: 3E9A3811-294F-4865-BF1D-A1E13DE887BB.jpg (1037x1073, 313K)

And the guncontrol faggot brings penises into it.

Stop thinking about dicks, seriously.

gun worshippers waste their money on guns to protect themselves from imaginary threats and non-existent enemies, instead of improving humanity

Because I don't need one.

Just built my first lower 80 glock. Not a gun guy but want a few for when the emp goes off or whatever

Attached: 2_Tilton.jpg (320x240, 27K)

just bought this

Attached: 686.jpg (286x176, 4K)

take into account the price of ammo, and availability.

Attached: 7141a2dcc2e52f807fff6c93ab5fcc69.jpg (640x611, 111K)

r8 me faggots

Attached: IMG_223.jpg (630x400, 70K)

Attached: IMG_205.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Attached: IMG_220.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Polymer80 and sandpaper you fucking queer

because my waifu said no

Attached: chhhhmfmgfgm copy.jpg (1068x1232, 73K)

So what? Buy one anyway. I've never needed mine except for that one interval where it might have been time to become an hero.

But now I can do something about it if a nigger breaks in.

9mm, or .45ACP would be your best bet. 10mm is the best in my opinion though.
Go and rent some guns to shoot, so you can see what you like before spending your money.

definitely something larger than a 9mm. I've always liked glocks.

I'll look into that user, thanks for the suggestion. I totally agree on your last point.

motorcycles are expensive, yo. I just borrow friend's & family's anyways

ATF pls

guns have improved humanity more than any orher invention. Without them we would still be living under kings and fuedal lords.

Fucking ugly post-op.

it's easier than you think, give it a try

Because I know how to use the ones I already have?

I went to a gun show today and bought a 1911. The fucking liberals lied to me, I thought I'd be able to just waltz in but a gun and head out but I had to go through the same process as if I went to a store. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that I was lied to again.

Mine hates it, yet she's still here. Do it anyway

Not today but definitely either this upcoming week or the week after. Debating on a Turkish Mauser or build an ar15.
T poorfag/wagecuck

Adequately armed for regional availability/10

I'm poor. I've got 9 already, but there are so many that I want. Next thing to get is a lever action rifle in .30-30 or .357 magnum.

Cause my peepee is of average size.

Attached: my-ancestor-5688116.png (685x450, 131K)

Actually, i picked up a glock 17 today -er- in Northern California of all places.. the 10 day waiting period was painful!!!

Taken in 2014. I've gotten a lot more since then, but I haven't taken more pictures like this one :p

Attached: for the lols (old).png (768x1315, 1.98M)

MFW no 10mm

Attached: sad.png (498x364, 103K)

Are guns expensive? Do you have to dish out hundreds of dollars for a single weapon or what?

I'd love to own a gun, but it costs way too much money for me now.

A shame since all of these gun control laws are coming to my state

>featureless rifles

w2c hot pants thicc legs grill?

which state?

I'm still deciding my next revolver in .327 Federal. But I did go shooting, at least.

I can't

You get what you pay for. Consider that this is an investment that may save your life. You'll want it to go bang when the time comes. Expect to spend at least $400 for a pistol. Rifles are a whole other ball of wax

Yeah, I was in the process of replacing shit optics with S&B PM II. That's the reason why the collection was out in the first place.

Depends what you want. A few hundred can easily get you something entirely cromulent for casual enjoyment. And then you'll start thinking about ammo costs if you like to shoot it a lot.

because i just sold one

My idealized AK gun I have in my mind is too perfect to actually exist

Then you need one. Gun owners are above average size and have guns to help lower the testosterone flowing through their brains because they can't fuck their wives or girlfriends 15 times a day.

No go get one so you can at least pretend to be half a man.

gotta wait a couple of months while i finish my comps; as soon as thats done, taking my pal/rpal

Not buying any new guns until I get out of California. The bullshit handgun roster and "assault rifle" restrictions leave me satisfied with what I have for now, which is more than sufficient for my needs.

>gun worshippers waste their money on guns to protect themselves from imaginary threats and non-existent enemies, instead of improving humanity
Must be why all of the worst human rights violations in the past 100 years have all been under dictators that believed in gun control.

Attached: 1516126433655.png (644x598, 111K)

Right on.

The only AR I can legally purchase, at this point, would be featureless in california. Just awful. I have an upper, and an 80% lower ready to go if push came to shove, tohugh.

Hey ameri-anons, do your local gun stores have polish VIS pistols? Or are they like collectors shit and rare as fuck?

Here in Ausfalia we can buy a single shot winchester .22 training rifle for $40 from the 1930's. It's simple, reliable and can shoot 2 inch groups at 50m but old AF.

Or we can buy a $2000 .22 Tikka that has all the bells and whistles and has super nice wood and shoots accurately to 200m.

Or anything inbetween.

I imagine it's the same in the US.

Attached: 1519640600835.png (600x600, 149K)

Massachusetts. Not only can you technically not have an open carry license, but people deemed "unsuitable" will be restricted from even getting a permit.

Now with this gun control movement gaining speed, theres talk of changing the age to 21, as well as more than just "assault weapons"

My dad left mine in fucking Montana. They're fantastic pistols, though.

I bought clothes for concealed carry today

The Mini-14 in the picture looks like this now:

Attached: 20180321_153454.jpg (4032x3024, 3.14M)

Ford F-150

Because I bought one last week, I should buy another

thats stupid advice. this 2 caliber rounds are a) not readily available EVERYWHERE and b) EXPENSIVE.

Stick to rounds you can buy at walmart...that way you know they are common.

>help lower the testosterone

this. If i'm pissed off or stressed after i get back from the range I am relaxed AF.

Attached: 6465464654.jpg (1000x667, 40K)

Jealous

With all our import laws, if they did have one, itd have to be like 3/5 american parts

Mostly collectors at the moment, but all the new Polish guns are actually in huge demand and with an extremely long waiting list. Especially the MSBS, lots of people fell in love with it at the gun shows.

Attached: 1520992910133.jpg (640x640, 83K)

I have to get a license (did safety class already) and it's the kind where I'm only allowed "small capacity" long guns. I have to wait another year and a half when I'm 21 to get the LTC for handguns/"large capacity" firearms. Also my state not only has an AWB but Cali-legal AR's aren't even allowed.

Yeah, just like lifted trucks also mean big penis, right? Kek

Just because you're too feminine and cucked to own and shoot one, doesn't mean the rest of us are. I get it, you're jealous...but go cry somewhere else, fag.