Kubo tite is back

Kubo tite is back. mobile.twitter.com/YonkouProd/status/935727337336967169

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can we trade him for Kishimoto

Nice to see we'll get something from Nisio. Who else is there? Probably doesn't matter much.

I think Kishi's still planning his new big sci-fi series.

And not a single fuck was given that day.

What happened? Everyone used to love Kubo!

That's the movie oneshot. Nothing special.
CFYOW resumes on 12/1.

>Everyone used to love Kubo!
In reddit maybe, but not here. Your newshit is showing.

His manga will be back on top 3 and you know it.

Ichigo is so handsome..

Keep dreaming, underage-kun.

>underage
Do you know when bleach even started, fucking newfag?

>trying hard to fit in.

bah, I'd kill for more Bleach.

I hope it's a fashion manga.

Maybe now he'll make an urban setting. The dude has an eye for urban fashion, why'd he decide to go with ghosts and shit?

Sup Forums loved his wild ride

His new manga is going to be about a stylish fag that shops in Japan's most popular fashion districts, searching for the perfect outfit. He battles people that dress like shit and converts them.

I refuse to believe he coordinated his characters outfit on his own. He probably copied styles from fashion magazines or something.

It is going to be the official FFXVI manga, at least that was said on 2ch

>Kubo
>mobile

Would read.

>one shot
Basically a waste of space. If it were purely 20 pages of text I could see the appeal to a one shot but since it won't I don't really understand the point of them. I like Kubo and all. But he needs at least 60 chapters.

Even if your baseless claim is true, he still has a good eye for picking out the fitting outfits alas an eye for urban fashion brah don't be a dum dum

IT'S ABOUT THE LIVE ACTION MOVIE
WITH NEW ANTAGONIST
HE IS NOT STARTING A NEW MANGA

>mobile.twitter.com/

The absolute state of this board

>Nisio Isin
Thanks for delivering actually good news.

>being at work is a bad thing
Hmm

yes it is you wageslave

Not really, but it really doesn't matter. 10 years from now people will be saying Sup Forums loved South American dubs and Dragonball Super.

>That's the movie oneshot
That is what I think. What would be interesting is can fit in the canon storyline of Bleach, and not an alternate start to Bleach.

He had the best art and design out of the big 3 (OPINIONS), so I am looking forward to seeing him in action again. Ideally he should maybe team up with a more competent writer.

>back to jump

Monthly /fa/ manga when?

normalfags REEEEEEEEEE

Just for meme purposes.

Hopefully it's a SOL/comedy thing with tits all around.

Will he finally draw loli doing cute stuffs?

Was Bleach really just Aizen's Bankai?

Doesn't make ichirukists tears any less real.

>Maybe now he'll make an urban setting
supernatural stylish gangster fightan manga when?

>jump again
wasted potential

Well it's just show you so poor, enslaved, allienated and weak you have to work for a master so he throw breadcrums at you, lmao.

>and not an alternate start to Bleach.
Wasn't it confirmed the movie is basically an alternate canon instead of an actual adaptation?

People are already saying that.

i honestly would love plenty of things kubo does as long as it's a competent writer doing the story and he's just drawing the pretty characters and pictures and backgrounds

nah. he probably based his fash on models with similar body style to his characters. your favorite mangaka is talentless

Fuck him for what happened to Bleach

>Kishimoto
oh god no. both of them should just stop.

Hahahah, the way you use the word "fuck" is so funny.

I'm more excited for the other authors' oneshots. Shiibashi and Komi especially. Tamura to a lesser extent Hungry Marie was garbage

>komi

Then Hueco Mundo happened.
From then on it was just trolling on the corpse than once was Bleach

His art is cute faggot. It's just a oneshot anyway, I think he can pull off a decent gag manga.

Hello cancer. Sup Forums used to love Kubo.

>at one point people stopped spamming KUBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO whenever Kubo pulled a fast one
I think the threads got less fun after that

>He fell for the meme.

Tite Kubo making SoL about /fa/ designer must be very entertaining.

This sucks. I've been here for 7 years now and I'm still cancer. Shouldn't this be updated? (and no, I'm not talking about the one with the post-moot edit)

>Shouldn't this be updated?
It is. didn't you noticed dat 2006 MS Paint poor job?

No chance at all. After all, everyone here is under a heavy dose of nostalgia.

Cancer is as cancer does. Also only new categories can be added.

I'll always be a newfag.

Wasn't he going to quit manga and get a job as a fashion designer after finishing Bleach?

Novel chapter in two days.
Predictions ? Aizen's past? SK?

fanfiction is still trashy fanfiction whether kubo gets a slice of the profits or not

2015 isn't even in the list. What am I?

Soup letters informan.

isn't Hungry Marie still ongoing? But yeah I am pretty unimpressed by it

Nope it got canned.

The NSA

with yankee thug bromance and aneki badasses.

The King Returns

Hoping it's something new.

Let's see how well Kubo could do with a clean slate.

Hell faglord, don't pretend you are an oldfag, when your a complete newshit.

Spin off about Aizen living in Karakura town and pulling of silly hijinks pls

We already know it's going to be something related to the Bleach live-action, it' still a good sign that he's recovering.

Maybe Kubo will do something related to Brave Souls?

Damn. I suck

Ishida spin-off when?

>karakura town
fuck that japanese shithole.
He should go to spain or something.
Maybe we could see him actually trying to learn spanish there.

I'm going to lmao at IHcucks if it turns out to be Ichiruki as fuck.

I think the promo chapter and this one shot event are supposed to be separate things

>Maybe we could see him actually trying to learn spanish there.
Implying Aizen's poor use of Spanish wasn't part o his plan.

Unless Yonkou said specifically that it wasn't, it's just wishful thinking on your part to assume as much.

>if it turns out to be Ichiruki as fuck.
Ew

I read that as "Kubo Tite is hack" and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Well, shit, I'm NSA.

How do I become not reddit?

That wouldn't be news though

lurk more

Kubo himself stopped being so fun, the flashback revelations over Ichigo's parents, and powers was simply too amazing to be topped

Fuck turns out im a newfag.

>flashback revelations over Ichigo's parents
Masaki being best and Aizen's "plan" actually being a total coincidence that he took credit for were great

Keep fucking dreaming Ichirukicuck. The one-shot will either be something completely new, or it'll be that extra for the live-action. I honestly don't understand how any of you STILL have hope for Ichiruki after the final chapter, after the interview confirming that Orihime was always the love interest, after Kubo stated about three times that he ended things the way he wanted, after he stated Kazui and Ichika meeting was his main goal, and after RR getting a wedding novel. How deluded can you get at this point? It's been over a year.

Why would Kubo draw anything Ichiruki if he's been dead set on doing Ichihime since the beginning?

But then again, if we get some classic Rukia the mentor beating the shit out of Ichigo or the two bickering like siblings, I wouldn't be surprised if the real cucks of the bleach fandom that is the Ichirukifags consider that "chemistry" and declare the oneshot a 'victory' for Ichiruki.

Don't think we'll get a story on Aizen's past, it's going to be:

>The three world's were once a single realm. Shinigami and quincy shenanigans lead to its separation and the terrible fate of the one destined to be enshrined as SK.
>Tokinada is almost able to make Hikone the new SK but fails due to the combined efforts of Urahara, squad zero, Ginjo and Hisagi.
>The sword Ikomikidomoe is probably used to try and fuse the worlds as one again.

Vampire series please.

>tips off police about Watsuki
>Rurouni Kenshin: Hokkaido Arc shelved
>Jump suddenly has room for Bleach

reddit reporting for duty!

Really makes one think.

i don't know how i would feel to that