BREXIT CANCELLED

THE GLOBALISTS WON (AGAIN)

>Brexit campaign was ‘totally illegal’, claims whistleblower
youtube.com/watch?v=nQ0bFAgTGwk

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-24 at 5.13.26 PM.png (673x764, 348K)

BLUMPFT BTFO

>joe

>And idiots completely fell for the lie that is Brexit

The UK is DONE

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-24 at 5.14.35 PM.png (879x595, 113K)

bit late 2bh

>"whistle"blower
>gay

>oh fookin 'ell, the Brexit vote was to confirm our citizens CHOOSE to be ruled by us.. Not to bloody fight back against it. Quick make up a story

The anti brexit propaganda here is 24/7.

Every cunting day it's on TV.

>Immigrant wants to keep Britain in the EU for his shekel-masters

he looks trustworthy
believe him

Nah, Brexit means Brexit. The people voted. We leaving.

channel 4

Are they trying to make me hate Pakis more?

>that empy leftist stare

>"To all the stupid people who want to leave the EU listen carefully. The breakdown of EU helps Russia and China. There is a dark hand that is promoting populism and the emergence of fascist ideologies. The plan is to turn Western democracy into a fascist nationalistic form of government by spreading propaganda on emotional issues such as immigration, guns laws, race politics and identity.. To do this they attack institutions and make them look bad to their citizens for example police, justice department etc, If the EU breaks down, individual countries would be weak to confront Russia and all this benefits Russia."

This hurts my brain and the knowledge that people this stupid and brainwashed exist is a burden on my soul.

>cheated
>by overspending
wtf lmao

Attached: 23871928455.png (1024x1024, 569K)

What do you mean cancelled?

This is how I feel every minute of every day and it never stops

I live in a remain stronghold town and have to interact with fucking idiots who believe this bullshit every day of my life

There's no point engaging. You won't convince anyone. They are ideologically possessed like Jordan Petersteinberg says. I stay absolutely silent and only talk politics with people who have some kind of light in their fucking soul.

>Russia wants you to be free and sovereign! You must bow down to an unelected, overbearing superstate or you're a russian stooge!

Oh no, I voted for an illegal campaign. Am I going to jail now?

>If you kill your countries with shitskins, Russia can't kill your countries

Attached: 1501275160977.jpg (567x790, 354K)

dem tories at it agen innit lads, keeping tha wurkhin class down by cancellin' breggsit

Attached: 1521143841472.jpg (360x360, 17K)

Second referendum when?

Attached: 1520778350008.png (378x530, 164K)

i dont get it

It was when Europe was divided into a large number of smaller and larger competing powers, that the citizens saw an advancements in their daily lives, and Europe was most powerfull globally, even if divided into sections.

>muh Brexit
>teh EU contributions are KILLING us!

Attached: IMG_2574.jpg (480x640, 39K)

>poor people in the UK were fooled by xenophobia and petty nationalism to vote against their own economic interests
>get assblasted at immigrants over the actions of their ruling class.

"Oh no we lost we better get the backup psyop ready just in case."

> Team remain

Attached: oh please.jpg (600x700, 29K)

it was about pride, should have read the bible, wouldnt have made such a stupid mistake

kek wtf you on about fuckin leaf

>'whistleblower' is a shitskin
colour me surprised

>When asked about the accusations, the Prime Minister's political secretary "outed" the whistleblower as gay.
Slide thread move on

>'totally illegal'
The absolute state of journa-
>(((Rory Cashin)))
-lism

Why you've started the whole EU at first place if it was such a bad deal?
Brexit looks like 3yo child's tantrum because Helmut took your yellow crayon, and now you want to change kindergarten, instead of telling Helmut to give your crayon back. Wow, British logic at it's best.
And what exactly you are proud of?

Attached: ab6.png (858x617, 571K)

What caused the immigration? EU Mandates.

take off the flag nigger kike cunt

He's a kike.

>What caused the immigration?
Free movement. They complained about EU migration, not pajeets and pakis. Have you even paid attention to the campaign?

Trying to distract from the fact that you are jailing innocent people?

>We didn't get the result we wanted
>THE VOTE WAS ILLEGAL AND DOESN'T COUNT
Stop believing in Political solutions

Or Russia doesn't want an economic and soon to be military superpower on its borders, rather fragmented and economically reliant smaller countries that are easier to strong arm.
>unelected
Oh, like Putin?

Good. It would only trigger a hatred for anti-brexitors in the youth.

no shit m80 kek

You libtards are the ones who can't control your own excesses. When the right acts out their voters but when the left does it it's their ruling classes of tenured professors, experts, politicians and journalists. FDR didn't win WWII with queer faggotry. But then again, FDR wasn't a real liberal but instead a cold rationalist conservative who saw the value of liberal policies in adding slack to the governing rope. But you still have to hold the rope, and ruling-class liberals always think mommy and daddy, the NTA, teachers or other big guys (4u) are going to step in when the tide rises.

You are assuming that native Brits aren't completely submissive to authority, but the all seem to listen and believe

>outed the whistleblower as gay
They don't call it whistleblowing for nothin.

Attached: 1503006405838.png (418x387, 362K)

Let the saxon RULE the EU from the inside out. get the britts back into the EU parliament and grant them VETO rights and absolute power. Let the Saxon reign.

Germans on suicide watch.

I would rather back russia over the EU, cant wait for you guys to get fucked.

>

>saw someone today wearing a hoody for their university's "EU society"

Attached: 1519327682625.png (1457x1080, 729K)

It doen't matter if it's good or bad.
What matters is that people's vote has no value. This means they just officially said that brits are nothing but slaves and have no rights to vote by annulating their vote.

So if they cancel brexit it's a direct assault on democracy and free speech.