Just thought I'd bring you guys back to reality for a minute

Just thought I'd bring you guys back to reality for a minute.

Emma Gonzalez has 1.29 million followers in 2 months and 1,343 tweets.
Lauren Southern has 300k followers after years and 14.3k tweets.

The conclusion here is that you guys and your stupid beliefs are overwhelmingly outnumbered. I want you to know that.

I also want you to know not to worry, because the rest of us are going to get you health care, going to get you safer schools, going to make sure you have food, going to make sure you can drive down toll free roads and not get crushed by falling infrastructure, going to make sure that you don't get left behind as the economic winds shift, going to make sure that you can afford higher education, going to make sure that you have the resources to raise your child in a stable environment at least during the most critical first five years of its life, going to make sure that your politicians represent you, going to make sure that you have easy access to vote, and so much more.

Attached: ghdfghsdfgsdfgsdfgsfhs.jpg (709x356, 94K)

>1million
>country of 300million

"outnumbered"? Shareblue, get your math right.

Attached: OLIVER WILLIS.jpg (1200x1200, 736K)

twitter removes followers from conservative accounts. they've been doing it for years.

God damn you guys are stupid.

>implying Lauren Southern isn't a crypto-Leftist plant

Sage

The truth is usually unpopular.

Incorrect fag o. It isn't called the silent majority for no reason. They are silent and do not express themselves because they do not want to have their lives ruined by faggots like you but they're all around you.

>check mate, /po/

Attached: Screenshot_201712202252372.png (973x1157, 118K)

If this is the truth. Why are you even here telling us this?

Let me give you the answer. Your followers is pathetic illiterates and can't accomplish anything.

Meanwhile we are a small bunch of people who can change political landscapes.

You're basically no one. Please remove yourself from our boards.

Post this bullshit all you want, but Twitter follows =/= voters.
I'd be willing to bet a large chunk of those follows won't/can't vote in the 2018 midterm.

It's over lads. We can't recover from this. I'm with Her now.

nigger

>overwhelmingly outnumbered
This is optimal because
that just means I have much better odds at not hitting one of my compatriots.

>Twitter
>reflective of reality
Madam President

tl;dr you gay

well it was a good run while it lasted but looks like im a /cruzmissile/ now guys.

you're a fucking retard and need to go back.

>It's a false equivalency episode.

Attached: meh_2.png (400x400, 32K)

>twitter is real life guys

>I don't know a fucking thing about twitter
libtards everyone

>how many mouthbreathing simpletons follow somebody on facebook is "reality"

Reminder: these people can legally vote. Democracy was a mistake.

NOT AN ARGUMENT YOU FUCKING NIGGER

hur huur muh popularity contest on twitter

Attached: 4disastrech.png (1328x968, 173K)

I don't have a Twitter account.
>Responding to implied Sup Forums poll

JUST FOUND FAKE STUDENT PROOF SPREAD IT

Attached: 99FC4A97-4DFE-4A81-A1EE-55C0664F0A33.jpg (640x707, 311K)

Attached: DA67B48B-EDC7-40A5-A438-688CA0A95CD5.jpg (640x1009, 461K)

92% of all twitter users are bots tho.

Attached: 09612C7B-C5FA-43A7-AC45-580A2DA5232B.jpg (639x363, 57K)

>Twitter
>A propaganda place that's full of bots and that bans anyone to the right of Stalin
>Proof of anything
Fuck off shariablue.

>1 post by this ID

They aren't reading.

Attached: 1521924014870.png (1000x1080, 391K)

no it's totally all fake jew deep state accounts inflating her numbers none of them are real now let me get back to telling you why dems talking about russian bots are idiots

The conclusion is Israel #1

WASHINGTON, DC CROWD 03/24/2018 > WASHINGTON, DC CROWD 01/20/2016

The conclusion here is one side is being pushed by the media, the corporations, the politicians, the establishment etc. etc.
The other's not.
Dumb liberal piece of shit.
Sage.

>someone who has msm support vs someone who doesn't
>truth by consensus means its true

fuck
off
back
to
reddit

Ad populum

Attached: clinton-trump-twitter-bio-hed-2016.png (652x367, 258K)

What does Registration of certain organizations mean?

And atleast half of them are bot accounts, and the rest are leftist morons.

She also don't have all major media propping her up. More importantly a lot of those are probably bots, look at the accounts.
You also have to consider Twitter isn't exactly the conservative site of choice, Facebook would show a different story. Alex Jones has about a million more followers on Facebook than he does on Twitter.

>implying i give a flying fuck about lauren southern
Not all of us idolize some whore spouting right wing memes all day and I don't give a shit about twitter or the bald mutt either. Both of them are equally trash.

Oh no we're outnumbered. Which side has the guns again?

ok Lauren

Imagine using your dead friends bodies to become a millionaire

If this comment was relevant there’s be more (you).

And 90% of those followers are most likely bots.

> Twitter is an accurate reflection of reality (despite its constant purges).

> We're going to get you lots of free stuff without any strings attached, you should thank us.

> No mention of ethnic cleansing or how we will pay for all the NSA free shit but don't worry 'bout it. #WeGotThis

Attached: sweden-sad.png (1121x588, 683K)

Google "buy Twitter followers"

You think social media followers is an accurate measurement of anything? How fat are you?

>a literal 56% Goblin will be the one to tear down the Constitution

Is this poetry?

Mate, the leftists truly hate Southern, her mere existence causes unbearable cognitive dissonance for them. Reporting on South Africa is like a crime to them, a real and actual outrage.

>twitter reflects reality

Attached: shillary_wins_1.jpg (737x745, 120K)

>Trump's follow to follower ratio
Pure alpha

Black peoples and democrats overpopulate Twitter. There’s a reason “Black twitter” is a thing

Twitter is not an accurate representation of the American population

jesus that picture
>look at me women, i'm one of the castrated ones!

DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS THREAD

Attached: 1518628385312.png (1500x1500, 927K)

Someone hasn't been on reddit yet. You know theres a post with 11,000 upvotes about a homeowningfaggot shooting her way out of a 3 man armed robbery? Emma is done. Hogg never started.

Attached: JewHypocricy.png (533x390, 242K)

How many more years and tweets do you think Lauren needs over Emma's 2 months and 1,343 before it becomes a fair equivalency?

It is a known fact 4 million of those accounts are Russian bots.

Attached: 28109BE7-0CA4-4B3B-A84E-80F0A9102BCA.jpg (760x380, 74K)

3%

ORGANIC
R
G
A
N
I
C

>Ad populum
What? Do you understand the argument that I am making?

It's so simple. I say people with stupid beliefs are outnumbered by people with non-stupid beliefs, because (according to Emma's vs Lauren southern's twitter followers), Emma has more followers than Lauren.

Where's the fallacy?

ad populum would be applicable if I were saying that your beliefs are stupid BECAUSE most people believe otherwise, but I'm not arguing that at all. I'm saying your beliefs are stupid AND most people believe otherwise.

Whores
Both of them

>I'm saying your beliefs are stupid AND most people believe otherwise.
Fails to provide any arguments

Yes. Bytes of data on a server in Netherlands is equal to the stockpiled ammo and guns in Dakota or Montana. Just start taking the guns already and see what happens.

Attached: 1508105262078.png (2235x3071, 829K)

I made this post because I am excited about the liberal future that awaits us. As long as we have the internet and as long as we can fight the bots, these kids are going to get the private interests off our government, which is going to lead to all the good things that I promised you in the OP.

Like, do you listen to these kids? They are hard as fuck. They went after Rubio taking NRA money right in his fucking face on TV, and there was nothing left of him afterward. Doesn't that make you excited?

Stupid millennial who thinks Twitter and the internet are real.

>you guys
who guys? but anyway i don't think coalburner lauren southern has many fans amongst the neonazi white supremacists of Sup Forums chan. i believe her fans gather on tumblr reddit and facebook, try trolling them there. best wishes.

What are bots on twitter?

Stupid ideas have always been the most common. Sensible ideas and critical thinking, has always been the small minority - sometimes it doesn't even exist. We are in the position we were always in, a minority of smart people fighting a mass that is duped by Billionaire genocidalists.

Half of those followers are probaly bots.

Im not a doctor, but i think youve might be schizo, the idea ever struck you?

Attached: 1517447606419.jpg (882x731, 124K)

I did give an argument that most people believe otherwise. It was based on the Emma's vs Lauren's follower counts. Your beliefs being stupid is actually totally irrelevant to my argument. Even if I said they were smart (which they aren't), it still remains that you are overwhelmingly outnumbered.

And we give two shots about either of them why?

Plus it's a 90% liberal medium fuck off.

does that memewench really have a skyrim header on her twitter

Still fails to provide arguments against being pro gun.

Proof or just more of what ever fits my agenda.

>bots

You have to be completely fucking retarded to not understand how many rich people gave her money and free TV time
Or you do understand and you're a shill

Sigh. Goldnigger.

I guess we could raid. But we don't even really need to we don't get orders here buy we do spread truth organically.

/thread. Not to mention ignorance is directly correlated with how many followers you have because intelligent people lead.

Lauren Southern is only a e-celeb. Only Sup Forumsfags know who she is

>uses twitter as a barometer
>still thinks hes not borderline retarded short-bus special needs child that shits his diaper

>The conclusion here is that you guys and your stupid beliefs are overwhelmingly outnumbered. I want you to know that.
Negative, the conclusion is that Twitter is a silly platform that isn't taken seriously by anyone anywhere. Except the left, they seem to think writing a couple tweets is the same as fighting a revolution. See how many of those 1.3m followers picks up a rifle when the time comes, not a fucking one.

link?

>@Emma4Change
>4change
>Sup Forums

Right after white people are forced to pay reparations and driven off their land, I am sure.

>admits that you don't care whether you're right or not as long as you can wield power

Fine but we already knew this

>The conclusion here is that you guys and your stupid beliefs are overwhelmingly outnumbered. I want you to know that.

... on twitter, a website only leftists use.

>BAAAAAAH, there are more of us than there are of you

Bleated the Sheep to the wolf

Attached: Furio_giunta.jpg (220x257, 16K)

>Twitter followers=votes
Sage

Attached: 1513908915616.gif (164x227, 9K)

Gay if true

seriously. what the fuck is wrong with /poltards that they keep falling for kike tricks....

Attached: 5f739b5539e69a228d0668b0ae36622c321e806e51797b802104963418c68bac.jpg (203x249, 12K)

And one set of followers has money and resources the other are feel good virtue signalers. Emma has a shitstorm for a following.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS SLAAAAAAY KQWEEEN! SO POWERFUL!

Attached: HoggWaffen.png (1083x1084, 1.06M)

lmao these dumb little goblins made sure more ARs are in circulation than ever, killed Dick's Sporting Good stocks, and made sure the NRA memberships skyrocket.
The only thibg 'hard' about them is watching them retch on camera.
Not a single gun will be confiscated.

>natsoc
>using twitter to follow people
Lol

>Your followers is pathetic illiterates

Yes i'm well aware that democracy is indeed a shit system and is inherently leftist. Our 'stupid' beliefs are indeed overwhelmingly outnumbered, whoever that does not mean they are wrong. They are infact, way more correct than the beliefs of leftists.

Anyways, i'm glad you realize that democracy is a bullshit idea and hopefully we can figure something better out soon.

And now everyone of their actual fucking pears hates them because they have to use clear backpacks now. Top KEK. Cold dead hands. What about that do you not get?