Should I join the US Air Force?

Attached: QqREP9B.png (1000x764, 461K)

yes goy

Attached: 1521891253837.png (945x771, 1.02M)

If you can - absolutely.

should I join the army?

im 30 and have nothing going for me.

Best paid branch, easy as fuck to promote and it's easy in general
I've met plenty US airmen and they really liked it.

And die for (((them)))? Sure, if you are retarded.

If you're so much of a fuckup that you don't have a life plan at 30, the army probably doesn't want you either. You worthless NEET.

How often do drone operators even get the opportunity to get killed in combat considering theor stationes hundreds of miles away in a concrete compound?

Attached: Drone-Firing.jpg (1069x592, 108K)

Ima gonna guess you are too fat.

Yes
Israel #1

Only like 30 service members died in "combat" last year out of like 1 million. Stop this meme.

JOIN THE BING BING AIRFORCE

Attached: 1521035049685.png (625x773, 115K)

>easy as fuck to promote
I'm in the air force and i disagree

What's the enlistment process actually like?

You go talk to a recruiter. I went to the website and said I was interested and a recruiter called me. You go talk to them and they do basic background checks and stuff. You take the ASVAB to determine what jobs you're eligible for. The higher you score the better available jobs there are. But it all depends on manning and when there are openings. You might wait a few weeks or a few months. Then you go to MEPS for a couple days for a physical and other medical screenings. Then eventually you go to basic training. If you get a good score on your ASVAB do not pick security forces or any maintenance job. Try to get a desk job or intel or something similar.

Thanks for the info. Any tips for passing ASVAB?

ASVAB is pretty basic. easier than SAT. lots of self study books out there too.

those that are in service to our country deserve our greatest respect and honor

may God watch over all of you and your families

Attached: 1478576769989.jpg (1000x750, 381K)

Why the fuck would you want to join the Chairforce? Join the Muhreens and actually serve your country OP.

If you're serious, go for it. There was a 29 year old in my division in boot camp.

This. If the job is nice, no one wants to leave. Therefore, fewer promotions.

If you're on here, most likely you will do fine. I got a 99 first try. Just don't go with whatever job your recruiter wants you to do. Ask about different jobs and choose one that interests you. They want to fill the jobs that are hardest to fill first.

>Drone operators being killed

Maybe if they commit suicide or get in a car accident.

Near zero chance to die via 'combat' unless world war three happens and nukes are tossed around like tic tacs.

yes

Attached: 1520845528550.jpg (750x709, 41K)

Because I'm weebo faggot that may not be able to swim 20 knots with a backpack on but can work computer systems well enough to destroy Haji via assisted airstrikes.

Attached: 00c0a1619c2bd93bb0e9cf7a269f2951.jpg (800x600, 363K)

might as well. If you do, go JTAC/TACP

In every situation i recommend not joining the military unless you absolutely know what you’re getting into

I'm doing the same, leaving for Air Force basic in a month. 28 year old perma-NEET, so I figured why not

Attached: 1440859665713.jpg (500x590, 63K)

Never but I read that they have very high suicide rates and there are also a lot of pill junkies

Only if you can supply your own aircraft.

I got a 91 on ASVAB .
I suggest going for the PJ's if your young, smart and strong enough.
Go Jolly Green.

just dont mess up. they put all the bad AF people into the MKULTRA program

Attached: nosey cat.jpg (438x438, 19K)

pass basic high school science and math classes