Juuni Taisen

Am I the only one on Sup Forums still watching this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FD8rXr2cxAs
youtube.com/watch?v=J4Wdf3Xc4TU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes. That thread yesterday was just an illusion.

Rate this anime.

Hopefully.

5/10.

But subs don't come out until 1am where I live, and I don't get off work until 6pm.

Looks like G-Reco from the outline design alone.

Tiger is gonna die

and bunny will posses her body
I can smell the comiket gold

Hilariously enough Juni Taisen has more active threads than Kekkai Sensen.

Please, post smug dragon

What strike me is that they are supposed to be the best warriors and shit but they make the same mistake twice by leaving Rabbit's head intact.

Why didn't Rabbit die from the fall after killing Dragon?

Is it gay if I want to cock the cock?

Super legs

Nezumi is gonna win, isn't he?
I'm rooting for Ushii, though.

No, but I'm greatly disappointed by how they give lengthy backgrounds to the characters just to kill them in less than 5 seconds, fuck that.

I'm watching half of it. I let it play in the background when it's doing the character backstories.

Fluffy tail.

The backstory lengths seems to be all over the place, Dog's was like 15 seconds, but they dedicated 2 whole episodes to the twins for some reason.

never skipping leg day paid off

Dragon probably flew him down, I doubt that's the real rabbit main body though.

Being thrown up a getting a strike on dragon is pretty bullshit though

For a show that makes how people die its selling point, they're all lame as fuck.

There's an unfortunate level of visual QUALITY that has been growing like a cancer since the first episode came out. Also the story is predictable in that it follows the original story of the Zodiac and for most people who have figured that out its probably lost its edge a bit.

That being said I'm still enjoying it. It's hard to explain but I love the style and feel of the show. The way it struts it's characters whacky designs and back stories and unexplained physical mutations. The music is awesome and completely embraces that feel. If I can put it simply its like I'm enjoying a lot of the production aspects of the show, more than the show itself.

I don't even really understand the quality levels. Why use CG for Ox standing still talking? But then suddenly have the fight against the zombie twins look amazing?

She was so cute back before this war.

I think it's supposed to say something along the lines of "your blog means nothing here kiddo".

Someone post the good CG fight webm from the latest episode.

Twins are 2 seperate characters.

They've had as many as 3 backstories in a single episode though.

Two seperate characters.....looks exactly the same and both kills for money. Gee the only difference is one uses fire and the other uses coolant. Fuck off. These shitty brats weren't worth half an episode with their shitty story.

And we learned enough about both of them in the first flashback. Second one was pointless and added nothing of value.

8/10 for me. It has a kind of Tarantino edge I realy like. The show is kind of predictable, but it's executed very well.

Why did they use CG for Ox so much more than Tiger?

the only show doing the power of friendship right

Everybody crap your hands!

I think pretty much everything outside of the flashbacks in the episode was cg. It was just more noticeable with Ox because his shoulder pads and such really give it away because of their 3Dness, while Tiger just has her bikini.

Better than most things airing this season, still not as good as other anime airing this season.

I swear if that faggot ass rabbit motherfucker necromancies himself back somehow i'm gonna be pissed.
He hasn't had a backstory episode yet, so this is definitely going to be the case

Seasonal/10.

I disagree. The first part didn't tell us about Snek's reptile blog (probably an endearing character bit for fans of him) or their whole thing with memorials. We learned more about each of the twins as people in the second part, while only learning about what they did and how they got invited to the battle in the first part.

>Masters Ultra Instinct
>Gets excommunicate from the dojo

Dad is a fool

> Dumb girl who slaughters friend and foe alike with complete irreverence
> Keeping a wild tiger in your house

2/10 - Almost entirely irredeemable trash
Only gets points for how much fun I'm having laughing at how awful it is, and how good these threads have been

>tarantino edge
i think you only like tarantinos movies because they are violent

>CG
i hope this trend continues and the last three episodes are pure CG

I want to teach Tiger to read!

Wow now, I love her character. Don't know why though. Or do I?

He brings himself back (can only bring back people he or his zombies killed, and he commited suicide by biting off his tongue right before getting cut up) and he never gets a backstory

Are you retard?

Is this that shitty Etotama rip off?

Watch with a friend/10
It's only worth is to riff on it.

Not yet.

At least the Chuuni Taisen cast is something to write home about, unlike the KS.

It's a neverending misery. First, QUALITY, now ill-timed CGI.
Anyway, snake was cooler.

No, but it's so incredibly dull.

Monkey caught him. Or he splashed her to the ground. Just a theory.

Yeah that's quite true.

>Snake cooler
Dragon can fucking fly and is constantly boasting that proud superior smug look.
Snake: I can sense people moving around me if they are on the ground.

Ice=fire though

They wasted all budget on first episode and animaton kept becoming worse and they said fuck it.

>At least the Chuuni Taisen cast is something to write home about, unlike the KS.
I think you have the series swapped buddy

O MY RABBIT LEGS

Snake has a cool hobby.

Only because Dragon takes care of the legal stuff for him.

I wish we had Snake&Dragon SoL. What a waste of potential.

easily one of the worst shows this season
which is not saying much because literally every show is shit

Necrobunny is best bunny.

If Rabbit isn't actually dead I'm going to be ANGRY. He's fucking meme tier op and it's irritating as fuck.
>hurrr rabbits can jump to the moon
>and somehow move better in the air than a guy who can literally fly
Fucking Dragon making himself seem like he's competent only to get me into a shoot.

>Snake&Dragon SoL
Wasted opportunity.

>forcing your fresh out of highschool daughter into war zones
>expecting her to somehow cope while you completely ignore her emotional state
Dude is a SHIT dad.

This man is correct. No martial artist could cope with murdering and seeing that many people die. Even Bruce Lee had a teacher for support.

>Look, that rabbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide! It's a killer! He's got huge, sharp-- eh-- he can leap about-- look at the bones!
Meta.

I literally just watched that the other day

Snek and Mushu are really cool and they are my favorite characters.

Funny, isn't it?

M-mine too.

Mine too.

That scene where they gave all that moolah back only for the recipients to get fucked over is the funniest shit I've seen all season, aside from Natsuko holding a used condom in smug triumph.

I'm enjoying it desu

I just catched up, why did Rabbit attack Tiger and Ox if they just oneshot him? Like why didn't he run away instead to regroup with Monkey, what the fuck?

Don't forget the demonic dog too.

Were there Whitney Wisconsin edits?

It's almost like he had a plan or something. Like he only acts like a retard, but is actually pretty clever.

'I Was Only Pretending To Be Retarded' the Character

Not yet unfortunately.

If he was really smart he would have bought Monkey to a tag team battle though

Rabbit noooooooooooooooooo!!111 Maybe he was a good guy.

Tell me, why does he have the tail?

Unless he has something more important for her to do.

Tiger is a best girl?

Rabbit vs Rat is the only acceptable answer.
Also tiger>bull

How does Tiger dodge through bullets without moving
Why didn't tiger die from the missile that exploded on top of her
Why did tiger's dad send a high school martial artist into a war zone with a fucking gun
Was she trained in how to use guns
What was the point in having a martial arts tournament to decide who to throw into the battlefield if martial arts wasn't even going to be useful on the battlefield
Why did tiger get a medal for killing four people after she let her squad get killed
Why does being drunk let her walk on four legs
Why does walking on four legs suddenly cure her ptsd
Why didn't her dad sign her up for Alcoholics Anonymous
Why was this episode 15 minutes of backstory and 5 minutes of CG
Why didn't they use the time and money available to make the present part of the episode not CG and make parts of the frivilous backstory CG
Who the fuck let this happen

Yes.

Superhuman abilities and superior genes.

you're using your brain, that's not how you enjoy this.

youtube.com/watch?v=FD8rXr2cxAs
Snake! Snake! Snaaaaaake!

I watch this because it caters ridiculously hard to my fetish

Tiger necromancy please

She can't be stopped, weren't you listening? Reasons are for losers.

It could have been better if boar had been male and raped consensually his sister.

>Snake! Snake! Snaaaaaake!
LIQUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID

Brother!

Irrelevant, lazy, boring character "wasted" for whatever reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=J4Wdf3Xc4TU

Your brain matter is getting in the way of enjoying this series. Ventilate your ventricles and try again.