So how are you guys coping with Trump betraying you...

So how are you guys coping with Trump betraying you? Mental gymnastics (IT WAS JUST AN OMNIBUS BILL HE DIDNT REALLY MEAN IT)? Or just acceptance?

Attached: FB_IMG_1521872220042.jpg (720x321, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/text-letter-president-speaker-house-representatives-president-senate-21/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bing bing yippie, bing bing wahoo, that's how im dealing with it

Attached: 1521035101163.png (324x291, 159K)

>Sup Forums gets tricked into electing a liberal president
>Sup Forums goes apeshit when he starts acting like a liberal

Attached: 1521341845075.png (683x913, 847K)

honestly, just watching the results of the bill play out (it will be a nice tribunal) and getting ready for end times fulfillment (for after trump loses 2018 and gets his ass impeached for being retarded with the majority)

At last I truly see
Israel #1

Find a new sort for half-assed memes. Hero Academia gets old pretty fast, like your arguments.

> attacks the anime instead of the argument

I assume you still support Trump, considering how stupid you are

Cringed, saged.

still better than hillary

It opened my eyes at long last to the simple truth that Israel is our greatest ally.

The sad, sad reality of the matter.

for now he is once ww3 starts with russia it really didn't matter who we voted for

Saying
Get out

>1001

Attached: a30.jpg (1024x768, 280K)

Lmao it’s a temporary bill. Trump couldn’t get nine democrats to vote for a wall, no shit. As long as a budget requires sixty votes dems are going to ruin it

better to veto and stand your ground then give them what they want.

Let them obstruct so you can run on obstuction 2018 rather than run on obsrtuction 2020 once they've fucking impeached you because you lost majority over a fucktarded spending bil full of shit your base specifically voted for you not to do.

>1212

Attached: 1e3.png (640x480, 422K)

If you call a shill a shill, they get very defensive and expose themselves.
It's like a Jew that backpeddles when you call him a Jew.

I don't care cause I'm not a mutt - that said he's meant to do things in the interest of the whole country he represents now not just his base so I am not surprised if some of his decisions are not popular with the die hard 4d foozball maga crowd. Also who the fuck ever believed he wouldn't be pro Israel?

Unless the person (i.e. diehard Trump supporters) calling an honest critic of Trump a "shill" is not justified

The wall is in the Defense funding part, Look up the Army Corps of engineers funding.
>Wall starts being built Monday.
>$500+ million for Inspector General
>$300+ million for witness protection
(bye bye deep state criminals)
Also it's a OMNIBUS BILL,Trump can re allocate money how he wishes, nothing about the bill is law with the exception of having to give full control of the money to Trump.
LOL
Liberals are fucking stupid.
Remember what Obama did with his OMNIBUS BILLs? Anything he wanted and no one could do shit about it.

Attached: 1517921236093.jpg (700x692, 89K)

He's backtracked on many of the things he pitched to the MAGA base. He seems more like a Democrat now. Maybe two or three issues would be understandable, but his entire platform is gone now

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD *record scratch*

GRAB YOUR RETARD BELLS FOLKS BECAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE ANOTHER ONE OF DAVID "I'M FULL OF CROCK" BROCK'S SHAREBLUE SHILL CREW READY?

*ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding*

ARMY CORPS OF ENGINEERS IS GOING TO BUILD THAT BIG BEAUTIFUL WALL SO PUT ON YOUR DUNCE CAP PULL IT DOWN TO YOUR CHIN AND CUT OUT SOME EYEHOLES BECAUSE YOU'RE THE REAL RACIST KLANOCRAT

#MAGA

See what I mean? "ITS JUST AN OMNIBUS BILL OMG"

1. Mexico was supposed to pay for the wall that's way behind schedule
2. He also signed gun control legislation
3. He recently appointed Bush-era neocon architects of the Iraq War back into the White House

Idiot

>this image

I'm just imagining a shill sitting around thinking "hmmm the kiddies like anime right?, maybe we can use that, but how..."

"ARMY CORPS OF ENGINEERS"

Weird way to spell "Mexico" you micropenised jerkoff. Fuck off

I picked it because its relevant and someone else made it

Also can't build concrete wall? If he sticks to that part it will be a metal wall, American steel stock prices will skyrocket.
People said that he would NEVER get the unions on his side, as it sits only the teachers union hates him now, all the other trade unions love him up now because he brought the jobs back.

Attached: 1517934408026 (1).jpg (582x569, 41K)

Notice how 90% of the people who defend trump are meme flaggers or americans. The thing is they were shills all along we just didn't notice because of there retarded demeanor.

Yeah, until we start seeing the effects of his stupid trade war set into effect

A trade war he started in order to distract people from his dickhead son-in-law being exposed as corrupt (see how he influenced the embargo on Qatar, for example)

>y-y-y-yo-you have a sm-small dick

L I B E R A L P R O J E C T I O N

Can you support yourself on Share Blue wages, or do you still live in your mom's basement?

Sure bud. Its not relevant at all, its actual shit tier editing, I can see the fucking pixels. It would have been more relevant to post a hot woman but instead you opted for the anime angle in some strange hope you wouldn't be instantly exposed as a shill.
Don't lie, someone in your department looked up manga panel on google 10 minutes ago and came up with this.

“Cope”? What is this “cope”? I’m just here to laugh as the world burns. You take life too seriously, user.

Speak for yourself shilldog, I for one am pumped for war. I can't wait to die for Israel.

ISRAEL #1!

We will see - I dont agree his whole platform is gone. Wall stuff still happening, Nth Korea still happening, China and trade still happening, TPPA was still canned - but then his international and trade stuff is of more interest to me I don't watch his domestic stuff as closely - this bill just looks like what every president has had to do lately bc of an incompetent deadlocked House and Congress

YASSSSSS

JEWS ROCK!!!!!!

Strange, considering you were projectibg with your retard alert...

Notice how people attacking trump only attack Trump supporters or push the exact same talking points mainstream media uses? Interesting.

I was semi-redpilled about the elites, I just didn't know of the parallels between who I thought they ware and who the (((really were))).
I thought, what if trump is just a ploy to get us to think we had an out and he was just another agent of them just a week after the election.
But I thought, we're so sunk into this hole of collapse that I will get behind Trump because he's something completely unseen before. If the media is so against him, he must be the one to lead us out of dissolution.
Before this realization, I only voted for him because I was going to be principled and vote for 3rd party, but thought that Hillary winning would be the end and I couldn't live with myself if I let that happen.
I still stand behind everything he said in the election, everything he appeared to represent, but he as a representative is an agent of Jews.
I just want to get it overwith, let him try to take my guns, and crash this car FAST. I'm a nerdy IT engineer and the only thing I want is to die standing for something that's not furthering jewish hegemony.

>projectibg

*DING* *DING* *DING* *DING* *DING* *DING* *DING* *DING* *DING* *DING*

sage

Let's see what he gets in return first. Sometimes you have to sacrifice something to get a win somewhere else.

Ever notice how the people attacking trump are memeflaggers or foreign nationals?

Really bongles my dongles.

Daily reminder that meme flags mean Leaf, Bong, Poo or under 18 in that order.

Also notice how shills attempt strawman and generally aren't smart enough to use specific details and sources about exactly what Trump is doing, instead opting to just shout about headlines.

>Mexico pays for the wall through trade deals/tariffs & taking back our factories
is this not happening? do you take all statements out of context and literal?
>gun control
is that the one that re-bans bump stocks that Obama made legal? i'm ignorant on this one since I've been playing vermintide too much.
>neocon
can I just be drafted already, let's go bomb europe again

>mfw the left can't bait

Attached: 1442992513943.jpg (355x440, 130K)

His whole platform was based on the assumption that he would have competent people that think like him running things. But so far, he has Jared Kushner and John Bolton (who worked with Cheney to plan out the Iraq War - something Trump used to attack Clinton)

And on the Bolton note, he could mess up whatever Trump had in plan to keep China and North Korea at bay (he literally wrote out a plan and justification to bomb North Korea first). It was arguanly the worst appointment he's made to date

Shareblue the shill cries out loudly.

>I’m just here to laugh as the world burns.

No one really feels this way. This is just a coping mechanism people inact when something doesn't go their way and they feel hopeless to challenge it.

>Ignore my antiwhite, pro-kike meme flag.

Attached: Meme flag.jpg (1680x661, 131K)

I CANT WAIT TO DIE FOR ISRAEL YOU DUMB SHILL

Attached: EC267B71-0F9F-4D4C-AB61-312A5D42FE96.gif (500x318, 564K)

>Mexico was supposed to pay for the wall that's way behind schedule.
They pay via the USA sending them back, saving USA billions a year. (see image)
>He also signed gun control legislation
have you read it? it does NOTHING it has no legal standing. It will not hold up in any court of law and Trump knows that.
>He recently appointed Bush-era neocon architects of the Iraq War back into the White House
the man is loyal, knows the in and out of the nasties. He fooled an entire nation along with Bush Jr into going into war. He knows the game, you seem to think that it's a bad thing?

Anyway, why do you care you're not American and not even a neighbor to them? Are you losing your job due to the Trade war and America First?

Attached: illegal_immigration_costs.jpg (640x889, 203K)

t. Retard

Attached: ZryJ2oZ.jpg (735x541, 32K)

Notice how trump supporters only defence for trump is shouting shill at anyone who disagrees with them.

>Trump
>Not Pro-Kike

We really need the ponies and furries to destroy the trumpfaggotry

Attached: 97DE02B9-B91A-4805-88A5-58139DF4F963.jpg (899x1024, 149K)

>America first is going to war with Iran

also @165252993 I think he is a Sup Forumsack larping desu.

Lol. You’ve never met a genuine sociopath, then. I love protests. I’ve been watching all day, waiting for some retard to get run over by a car or something.

Oh noez, not FUNDING THE MILITARY! How dare he!

Retarded kvetching can't hide that we replaced the cancerous McMasters with the godly John Bolton, who openly speaks out against the deep state.

>Godly Bolton and his Jewish overlords

BASED

Attached: 61E578A6-1598-4C17-A0E2-381F094F924F.jpg (124x165, 13K)

Trump could one day decide to make Islam the national religion and his supporters would defend it by saying that he's just trying to promote traditional values

Make it slow and painful place shit up there shitty ptg threads and maybe they will learn not to mess with us anymore.

Answered before I asked
Verified , this faggot Eurovision op will be hurt bad from the coming trade war.
You should really fix your own shit before coming here and trying to say Trump bad...LOL

Attached: 1519924616553.jpg (671x620, 88K)

CRY MORE SHILL

Attached: 1411916028640.jpg (540x410, 34K)

Don’t worry bong, /mlp/ and /trash/ will team up with us.

Attached: 4FB6F801-3A00-4B5E-9BAE-874C97264E48.jpg (572x960, 130K)

>mfw
What's wrong with you?

Attached: 1458587476646.jpg (383x455, 22K)

>all these words
Just say Israel #1, much faster

>Meme flag

Attached: 43CCD2DA-E2E8-48CF-B7C1-22145027816A.jpg (736x742, 130K)

>MUH FLAGS

Attached: 1393570599591.png (142x66, 14K)

What a very well thought out and spectacular argument your comment is oozing with intellectualism and maturity.

Literally everyone on old/pol/ hates meme flaggers.

Attached: 1521921649956.png (720x8640, 2.09M)

>hurr me smart u dumb

John Oliver pls.

this

>mfw
Are you having a stroke?
Do I need to send you some help?

Attached: 1451611821565.jpg (560x560, 39K)

Now apply this to trump supporters and T_D.

this

why not T_M?

He says while using a meme flag.

hes still going strong, only one that has betrayed people are hillary and supporters

>He is still going strong

Based migapedes assemble

Attached: BA6BC9CB-761D-4F1E-B96A-C707A272BAAA.jpg (560x480, 36K)

how to spot a shill. number 3

You really think Canada isn't off the radar? The great diplomat Trump thinks your nation is a joke; you are just collateral damage in a trade war.

how can you possibly even believe this?

it doesnt turn into truth no matter how many times you repeat it.

I just did it for the Schadenfreude.

>you have a small penis
>you are dumb and silly

FUCKING SHILLS ARE EXPOSING THEMSELVES NOW THEY AREN'T SENDING THEIR BEST FOLKS

You mean like how banning bump stocks is a good thing?

As far as I'm concerned, he lost quite a few points with this shit. He's still better than Hillary, but I'm also taller than Verne Troyer.

Republicans have lost in two deep-red regions already (rural Pennsylvania, Alabama).

> Trumpposting
> Kekistani

Yeah, we sure know who the real shills are

Americans will deal with it how they always deal with it. They'll saddle up and go fight Wars and die for Israel.

Attached: 1521900183579.gif (200x222, 1.08M)

>uses the flag of globalist bureaucrats while complaining about flags

Attached: 😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏.png (300x300, 723K)

Most people would prefer 10 EUposters than even half a BASED Kekistani if given the option

Lost what? Trump is still president.

Care to show me where I said you had a small penis.

no way that gif is fucking real what in the kike shit

whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/text-letter-president-speaker-house-representatives-president-senate-21/

what is this then?