Why didn't Gohan just throw Cell into space or some shit...

Why didn't Gohan just throw Cell into space or some shit? You're telling me he could one-shot the things that even Goku was getting thrashed by but he wasn't strong enough to launch that green fucker straight to Mars?

Maybe because attacking his body would have triggered the explosion before the countdown.

Pretty sure Cell implied any sort of trauma would blow him up.

Instant transmission teleported him without any sort of jostling and without any time to retaliate.

So just pick his fat ass up and toss him

See

You realise throwing something hard enough for it to achieve escape velocity would put massive pressure on it?

How hard do you fail to understand physics?

So pick him up and fly him into space. Saiyans can survive in a vacuum, Bardock did it. If Gohan can do all the other shit saiyans did, he should be able to do that.

Why didn't goku teleport back?

Picking him up and flying really fast to space would trigger the explosion you stupid retard. Three times and he doesn't get it.

Even a kick at full power doesn't send people that far. Why would you assume Gohan to be able to throw someone into space?

>Throw him into space
>He blows up the Earth from orbit
Dumbass.

this what the fuck?
>time to talk bullshit
>couldn't just come right back before cell realized he had even left earth

The real question is why couldn't Goku just teleport him somewhere in space and just transport back? His IT is faster than Cell's explosion. Shit always nagged me everytime I rewatch the Cell arc.

Do you watch it blindfolded or something? IT doesn't work without a Ki to lock on to, no Ki in space.
Not teleporting back was still dumb though

In the manga, Goku only has enough time to apologize to King Kai.

You have to lock on someone's Ki to use IT.

didn't he teleport to the Kai? and wasn't Gohan still right there on earth to home in on?

Goku always used instant transmission by sensing his target's ki but I don't think it's ever stated that he couldn't do IT without sensing ki. For example let's say he wanted transport Cell to the Moon, you're telling me he couldn't because he'd have to sense ki first? Sounds retarded.
If he had time to say one syllable he had time take them out of there.

You have to sense and lockdown Ki to use IT. There's no other ways around it.

As to why Goku did not teleport back, who knows? Maybe because of the whole passing the torch thing. There's no way Goku could've known Cell would regenerate after he Allah Akhbar'd.

>ssj put strain to the heart and body
>goku and gohan achieved fpssj to virtually eliminated any strain associated with ssj

Honestly Toriyama should've have stop at fpssj. That was perfect.

>this speedreader/watcher post