Detective Conan

The manga's back from hiatus for only a week and I'm a little bored, so how about a chapter dump?

Where exactly is this story going?

Because if it's not going anywhere then 1000+ chapters is too damn long.

Oh, and just find the last chapter somewhere to catch up.

>if it's not going anywhere then 1000+ chapters is too damn long.
How so?
>if you aren't going to accomplish anything big with your life, than 70 years is too long.

I hate that spacetime broke in Conan's universe.

>Break next week
GOSHOOOOOOOO
Anyways thanks for the dump user hope this break dont last another fucking month

Sera is an overrated smelly boy.

nah

How does Haibara not know what a drinking bird is?

Fuck you too Gosho, fuck you too

>Gosho turned Haibara into an idiot to make her job to Conan

She is an idiot for still giving him medicine anyway.

lame plot device to show how much smarter conan is then anyone else (for the 1007th time)

Haibara is a chemist, not a detective.

Then why does she dabble in biology?

Haibara is much smarter than Conan and everyone else in the show. Agasa is second

Haibara is much sexier than Conan and everyone else in the show. ______ is second.

She has been shown to be still quite perceptive and capable of deduction on par with the other "geniuses" of the series, held back only by her lack of experience and low interest in the "field"
Then again not knowing what such a trivial office decoration is is stupid even for a non-detective anyway

>not knowing what such a trivial office decoration is is stupid even for a non-detective anyway
The first story about Sherlock Holmes is about him refusing to learn what's considered to be common knowledge (basic facts about the solar system, IIRC) because it would take up hard drive space that he needs for crime related facts.

I'm sure that spoiler text was meant to say Ran

There are some that come before Ran even in that, Vermouth for example

Haibara > Ran

Not in terms of body mass.

Think again.

still the same answer

It's kind of impressive how the author keeps thinking new ways of killing people

Conan is the real 1000 Ways To Die

Sera is the light of my life.

This is the most retarded development in DC history. Akai and Conan having met twice in the past in both US and England was bad enough, but now this lmao

>Akai and Conan having met twice in the past in both US
Didn't happen

Well, Akai and Ran/Conan