Jordan Peterson dismantles the Alt-Right: "No conspiracy...

Jordan Peterson dismantles the Alt-Right: "No conspiracy. Jewish people are over-represented in positions of competence and authority because, as a group, they have a higher mean IQ."

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/977237553601540096

Attached: Capture.png (623x517, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jordanbpeterson.com/psychology/on-the-so-called-jewish-question/
disq.us/p/1r6ml35
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: pjw 287.jpg (1000x951, 161K)

Attached: 1521815730273.jpg (802x500, 118K)

i mean has anyone here ever really debated that?
jews are a lot of things, unintelligent is not one of them.

Wow, is he implicitly saying black people are under-represented in positions of competence and authority due to a lower IQ on average? That has to be a violation of Canadian hate speech laws. Can we get Peterstein arrested?

He is right though

>Peterson says the obvious truth again.
>It makes people squirm

Finally someone puts out there.

We have, but the average poltard loses their shit when the same data that says that whites and asians are the smartest also says that ahskenazi jews are the overall smartest.

They will completely say it is a shill or something ridciulous to that notion.

This user is on to something

Actually they don't.

Attached: IQ.jpg (506x572, 53K)

Except they are over represented even within their IQ range. Nice try though Peterstein.

Someone make a twitter account and accuse him of being racist against blacks in a hysterical leftist tone.

Holy shit, hes implying black people are underrepresented in important positions and overepresented in crime because they are genetically predisposed to be dumb and violent??
Did he just imply that niggers are inferior in everyway except shooting b ball and running track? Damn, Peterson, always the subtle critic

gj you're grabbing onto what Peterson is implying.

If intellectual outliers on a bell curve result in disproportionate outcome, what do you think similar bell curves for low cognitive abilities or aggressiveness result in?

pic: a book Peterson has read /twice/ in his studies on intelligence

Attached: the-bell-curve-book[1].jpg (447x678, 58K)

peterson should know better. Even hitler didn't say it was a conspiracy. He knew they were smart, he just didn't like the world they built when they were in control.

40 IQ post.

>Jews are 90% of the institutions of power but 2% of the population
>"its just their IQ goy"
>says nothing to defend whites from affirmative action

Can the teenagers that browse this site drop this carpet merchant already?

It's a drivel argument, having high i.q says nothing of intention,agenda,trustworthiness or method which he tries to avoid ever being questioned with this blanket bullshit. Yes some jews have high i.q which enables them to succeed in high places but it also enables them to be disingenuous controlling disgusting scum who actively work against the wishes of the natives for personal profit and that's the real reason everyone fucking hates them.

>If intellectual outliers on a bell curve result in disproportionate outcome, what do you think similar bell curves for low cognitive abilities or aggressiveness result in?
No shit, Peterstein is a philosemite though so it would be funny to get him arrested.

He's right. He also says that morality and intelligence are different. The fact that they're evil and the fact that they're smart are two different things.
They get to the top because they're smart, they use this top position in a destructive way because they're evil.

The difference is there are active campaigns to fight the over-representation of white people in similar positions, but even mentioning that there should be similar campaigns against jews gets you branded as a dangerous anti-semite for life.

>Jordan Peterson dismantles the Alt-Right: "No conspiracy. Jewish people are over-represented in positions of competence and authority because, as a group, they have a higher mean IQ."

Someone should tell Jordan Peterson that psychopaths and sociopaths are over-represented many-fold in positions of authority vs. general population

Attached: 66.jpg (431x401, 20K)

>he thinks Israel is 100% Ashkenazic Jews
Retarded goy

Das rite
Israel #1

This argument can be applied to white people too.
However, because he's talking about Jews he's triggering both alt-right and sjw people.

he supports the real Aryans

Attached: ashkenazim2.png (828x318, 82K)

It doesn't matter how jews obtained their power.

See here how Peterson asserts that Whites are no different than Leftists for objecting to how powerful jews use their power to our detriment:

>First, psychologically speaking: why do the reactionary conspiracy theorists even bother? This is a straightforward matter. If you’re misguided enough to play identity politics, whether on the left or the right, then you require a victim (in the right-wing case, European culture or some variant) and a perpetrator (Jews). Otherwise you can’t play the game

His entire argument hinges on his hypothesis that "there is no jewish conspiracy" because they have high IQ:

>So, what’s the story? No conspiracy. Get it? No conspiracy. Jewish people are over-represented in positions of competence and authority because, as a group, they have a higher mean IQ.

So what he is saying is: "You cannot object to what jews use their power to accomplish, because they got that power fair and square because they are genetically superior to Whites".

He is very artfully conflating criticism of the actions of powerful jews (actions that harm our nations) with the type of criticism that the Left engages in to blindly promote "equality" and "equity", that being that the Left criticizes all those who have power as having achieved that power through "oppression" (i.e. cheating / privilege).

It's fairly masterful, what he is doing here.

The answer is to not care "how" jews accrued the power that they did, but to question "what" that power is being used for and "why". It's good to be aware that jews amassed their power through nepotism and other devious means, but Peterson is intentionally painting us as obsessed with their power because we think they don't deserve it, whereas the truth is that our focus is on HOW they are using their power and WHY.

Attached: JUST.jpg (992x975, 113K)

He already knows this. He also knows he'd have a shitstorm on his hands if he said "No conspiracy. Jewish people are over-represented in positions of competence and authority because they have a higher incidence of the form of psychopathy that makes one an effective businessman."

>It's a drivel argument, having high i.q says nothing of intention.
sure it does. to get to the top you need to have a high IQ and do things others aren't willing to do. JP covers this many times

But isnt the specific group of jews he discusses working in a framework of promoting ones own race above others to achieve said high IQ? They literally engage in eugenics. Shouldn't he be against their means if achieving this IQ because it requires the exact thing he's fighting against?

I think that the entire debate of "how" jews came to accrue so much power and influence is totally irrelevant to our current predicament, and discussions revolving around explanations for the "how", such as theories about higher average intelligence, are a red herring.

The real problem that really needs to be discussed is "what" these powerful jews are using their power to achieve and "why". We also need to discuss why it is socially taboo to discuss the way powerful jews use their power, with it even being considered a criminal offense ("hate speech") in some countries to do so.

I don't care how so many jews accrued so much power. I care about how it is being used to the detriment of other entire ethnic and racial groups. I care about how this same power that is wielded by many jews is used to silence and criminalize any speech and questions about how they are using their power.

"Jews have high IQ so there is no conspiracy with regards to how they accrued power" = RED HERRING.

Focus on what they are using their power for and why. Focus on how it affects us and how they are using that same power to silence discussion of the use of their power.

Attached: 1519982000697.jpg (3000x3000, 1.51M)

>Israel’s IQ is diluted because of other people
>implying other countries in Europe are not being bombarded by niggers, dune coons, and other undesirables that impact their IQ.

kys. They have contributed to nothing in history except probably being the most hated and exiled group of individuals. Jews are not smarter.

sometimes i cant tell the difference between leftists and these type of people

This.
The Jews won long ago, they proved themselves to be the superior race, whites had their chance and they lost, now it’s time for the Asians to prove themselves against them.

Yes, as a group they school each other and give eachother the answers. IQ system is a commie holdover from "gotta keep up with the Russians" in the 50s. You know, the commie USSR Jewish leadership.

Right but the bell curve even goes out of it's way to state that the differences within a class group or race are wider dispersed than between averages of that class group or race.

Oh look, this thread again, how many times per day do you post this ?

I know there are maybe 5 million non hisp whites above 140 IQ. How many of the 5 million Jews in the US are above 140 IQ? Couldn't be more than 500 thousand.

So it's possible that:
1) Jews all smart jews pack themselves into a few industries
2) Whites that are smart spread themselves out away from politics, news, and finance
3) Jews help dumber Jews get into certain industries

How can you rule out 1) and 2) so easily Sup Forums?

One of the things that Peterson is doing is that he is trying to redefine the jewish question as:

"Questions about how jews came to hold so much power and be over represented in so many culturally influential institutions in our countries"

When in reality, though jewish nepotism is certainly part of the jewish question, a far larger part of the question is how these jews are using their power to the disadvantage of other ethnic and racial groups to the benefit of their own group, as well as WHY they are using the power they way they do.

Peterson is trying to control the discussion by redefining the jewish question. He should be called out on this fact SPECIFICALLY.

Attached: 1519462589066.jpg (540x482, 43K)

And oh what a coincidence, you just happen to be on hand to fill this thread with pasta again, wow, lucky for you OP posted this & you just happened to be here huh.

>dismantles
How? The last time I checked, the alt-right wasn't running a "whites have the highest iq" platform.
If anything, this supports the alt-right and race realism.

Do you have any arguments or should I filter your ID?

Or could it be that you ARE OP, and you started the thread, like you do multiple times a day, in order to shill against Peterson with your pasta, wonder why, hmmm.

If Jewish privilege exists because of IQ, why does white privilege exist because of racism?

Attached: B9C487BC-1D20-41DC-B104-DB51D65019CF.jpg (720x720, 23K)

They have contributed significantly to medicine and the sciences among other fields. Einstein and Jonas Salk come to mind.

>now it’s time for the Asians to prove themselves against them
Imagine being a Mexican and thinking you are an intellectual.

Attached: CHINA-ISRAEL-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 101K)

But He's confirmed the theory in his own statement.

Jewish privilege isn't real you fucking Nazi. Oy gevalt... Can someone please call the Commissar, we have a wrong-thinking goyim over here.

Juden Peterstein dismantles the Alt-left: ''No conspiracy. Black people are under-represented in positions of competence and authority because, as a group, they have a lower mean IQ.''

>wonder why, hmmm.
What's your personal theory for why I'm interested in discussing Jordan Peterson's politics on a political discussion carpet weaving bbs?

THIS
Quads confirm, check'd

Attached: 1519776556280.jpg (700x500, 88K)

Shhhhh....

so niggers should be put in camps according to him?

>'No conspiracy. Black people are under-represented in positions of competence and authority because, as a group, they have a lower mean IQ
The funny thing is that he'll never say this

There are more 130+ IQ whites in America than Jews by more than tenfold.

My arguments are that you start these threads yourself as part of a campaign of demoralisation against conservatives, then reply to them using a different id & big blocks of copy pasta, who would be motivated to do this multiple times per day for months on end I wonder ? I'm calling it, you're a commie, post modernist, marxist, alt left shill.

see

Sorry I forgot the chinks are supporting the creation of Greater Israel and not actively supporting the Assad regime, that handshake is absolute proof they are willing to invade Iran for them

So should Jewish privilege be ended?

Attached: jew1percent.jpg (916x507, 193K)

Its an accepted reality. East Asians are also smarter than Caucasians but yet they don't want to control everything either. Just our bakeries.
It's really an argument for what whites say when it comes to Jews. They are very intelligent, shrewd and crafty. They have leeched off the white man for over 2000 years and its always the same story.
>Take over mercantile trading
>Take control of the slavery system
>Set up entertainment and arts
>Push degenerate acts as main stream
>Profit the entire time while the host nation weakens
>Destroy host nation, like the holy roman empire

The only real problem Jews had was the fact they kept getting kicked out of hundreds of places they did this to because the people would get fed up with it. But now we are in an age when nobody is allowed to speak up.
Jews see us as the enemy because its always been the white man who would drive them back. Now we can't and they are literally taking over everything and driving us the white man out of our own homes with 'replacement migration'.

stop posting outdated memes it's off the table

It's true though. Jews have a higher IQ, the only place that they actually control is Hollywood.

Attached: 111111111111.png (1300x1650, 712K)

>That has to be a violation of Canadian hate speech laws. Can we get Peterstein arrested?

dont say such mean things... you know he used to take a lot of antidepressants...

dont make his start again. cmon.

KEKEKEEKEK

Belarusans high IQ?

KEK

Put those data into the shithole.

> new article
> outdated memes

kys faggot

Did Peterson lose a lot of his cultists with this
Or did his cult just get stronger?

>haha jews control everything and rule over you because they're just so gosh darn smart BUCKO go clean your room :^)

Firstly, they're far over-represented even when you take IQ into account. Even going with the ridiculously high estimates that are based on wonky data, it's nowhere near enough to explain their complete domination of all institutions of power.

Secondly, let's hypothetically assume it is purely because they're just really smart. Okay, so I should be fine with them ruling over me and my society then? My people isn't allowed to have self-determination because there's a group in the world that's smarter than me? Why are we able to say that Algerians and Nigerians and Indians and all these other formerly colonized people should be free to rule themselves, but cannot say the same of whites? Theoretically even if they weren't doing subversive bullshit, why should I want to outsource sovereignty to these people and have them rule over me? Even if the French objectively made life better for the Algerians during colonial rule, does that mean that Algerians no longer have a claim to self-determination?

Attached: he just doesn't give a fuck.jpg (288x356, 12K)

Nononononononono

Attached: 235423452534.jpg (1174x215, 165K)

>let's discuss news from yesterday

Those are all just a soft way of saying "jews are nepotistic rats who weasel into institutions of power and use them toward their own ethnic interests"

I hope he lost all the edgy fucking kids that hate jews just because some other edgy retards do on Sup Forums

The study or something that proves it ??
I always see the same, but could you deliver a study?

Since when does PJW admit Jews are over represented in positions of power?

When he was asked about that on InfoWars he outright denied it.

>It's ok to admit it if you're being complimentary about it.

Jesus Christ this is levels of cuckery I didn't even think possible.

And by the way PJW you don't even have to mention the JQ unprompted.
So why are you actively going out of your way to deny it?

You're a dishonest lying cunt who ultimately believes in nothing. No values. No ethics. No principles. A sell-out.

And what happened to that debate on the holocaust you were supposed to be doing?

That's right we haven't forgotten.

where is that from

no it's because nepotism and zero morality

Attached: eyeQ.jpg (1080x1341, 81K)

>Jordan Peterson dismantles Black Lives Matter: "No systemic racism. Black people are over-represented in the penitentiary system because, as a group, they have a higher mean crime rate."

Just curios how many Anglican are there in the media/banking industry.

Attached: IQbyreligion.jpg (500x481, 34K)

This is the natural implication of his position. And his theory doesn't even explain the grotesquely high over-representation by Jews in positions of power and authority. One or two standard-deviations higher IQ doesn't compensate for the over-representation we're actually seeing. It's mostly about nepotism and corruption. Of course, Peterson would never admit that.

>part of a campaign of demoralisation against conservatives
In what way are my criticisms of Peterson's essay about jewish IQ demoralizing?

I think you're kike shill that doesn't want us to discuss the jewish question, filtered.

It's the shit they always do.
First deny people are jewish by using the "this guy is atheist! judaism is just a religion!" argument.
Then deny that ethnic jews are disproportionately represented in powerful institutions like media, finance, academia, etc
Then try to excuse their representation with tactical race realism and claiming it's just because they're all just extremely smart
Then try to argue that they're over-represented even when adjusting for IQ is because of retarded just-so bullshit with Guns-Germans-and-Steel-tier arguments about jews just so happening to inhabit powerful urban centers like NYC
Then finally they end with "well even if we do control everything, we're not as bad as you think! we're good for you goyim so you should just accept us ruling over you!"

Attached: impressionist merchant.jpg (207x243, 16K)

Peterkike is a bolshevik and a satanist.

Attached: fe1f1fdb8249ee30d637f899af8c4640f3a4c821d0ba7015530afe06dd15cbdf.jpg (580x387, 45K)

disq.us/p/1r6ml35

Attached: 2a5a481bc149772ed5298f0e391c4e6a41561b3f62df6554154390f2c4896a69.jpg (1024x683, 73K)

Attached: 067e57a2062c75973d5ff0577a7f71f04089ca52ee3c3a2716168b9e6b5922a8.jpg (640x640, 81K)

aint clicking that shit nigga

Comment section under the article on Peterson's website.

Attached: 1519194282268.gif (625x352, 1.23M)

what the hell was he doing here?

shill detected
leave

B-B-B-BUT THOSE JEWS DONT COUNT
ONLY THE TOP 1% OF WHITE JEWS ARE SMARTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE'S AVERAGE

That and the ridiculous estimates like ashkenazis being 117 IQ aren't based on actual IQ data, but rather extrapolated from bullshit metrics like how many nobel prize winners are jews. Medals that they mainly give themselves...

I used to work in academia for a little bit and be involved in that circle during grad school and such. The whole fucking thing is incestuous. It's all personal connections and creating false consensuses by boosting/citing the works of your fellow chosenites. Couple of jews all peer review each other in their small field and cite each others' work in a circular fashion, and then it gets accepted as "fact".

why don't you niggers make this go viral? it's the bombshell you need. I saw this macro at least 3 months ago so it's not like you haven't had time, go at it you fucking kike lovers

It's fucking disgusting how many people on Sup Forums love jews now. The_donald fucking destroyed this place. That and the fact that Peterkike's cult members actively follow his every word while he slowly turns them into anti-white pro-jewish cuckolds. Peterson is always defending jews and always attacking the alt-right. Yet there are people who are stupid enough to think he's "our guy" because he said there were 2 genders.

You asked where it's from, that's a direct link to Peterson's comment on his blog.

Dude. You're shilling for JPB. You're shilling for jews. You don't know what shill means though, you're just some cuckold from T_D

go clean your room bucko
there's a lobster under your bed

Yeah, this attitude really rustles my jimmies, whether it's about Peterson or Sargon or any of these other shabbos goyim who are vehemently against everything we stand for, but these apologists defend them to the death as "le entry redpill" because they say shit that honestly every normal person already fucking believes, like that men and women are different or that there are only two genders or that trigglypuff is stupid. Fuck off with that shit.

I literally don't give a fuck about Paul Joseph Watson when did he get the impression people actually value his opinion? He is Alex Jones token British "intellectual"

O-OH SNAPITTY SNAP

Attached: 235423542354.jpg (948x200, 113K)

>The answer is to not care "how" jews accrued the power that they did, but to question "what" that power is being used for and "why". It's good to be aware that jews amassed their power through nepotism and other devious means, but Peterson is intentionally painting us as obsessed with their power because we think they don't deserve it, whereas the truth is that our focus is on HOW they are using their power and WHY

This right here.

Attached: 1521838856415.jpg (312x312, 11K)

The Jewish IQ thing is so overblown that it is shocking dumb anons like you still fall for it. White Episcopalian score higher, some Asian groups score higher. Jews also don't do that well on other g-factor tests like the ACTs, analogous white groups out perform them.

Also comparing whites, a racial category composed of several ethnicities, with Ashkenazi Jews, a small and insular ethnicity isn't analogous.

Also older estimations based on Jewish test scores overlooked the institutionalization of Jewish cheating via fake test prep programs that pooled answers. This was exposed after many years by other Jews, books were written etc.

Also, in total there are more genius whites than all jews combined, yet Jews still have an over-representation in some institutions by over 1000%

Does this guy even fucking understand what he's saying?

>No conspiracy. Blacks are under-represented in positions of competence and authority because, as a group, they have a lower mean IQ.