Why is Black Clover being hated so much?

Why is Black Clover being hated so much?
Do any Sup Forums fags enjoy it ?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=o9ERlMgQLd4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I really like the manga, my only complaint about the anime is that Asta's voice is kinda annoying, but i guess he does scream less as the story progresses.

I'm just jaded to the NEXT BIG THING, being shit on us. Toriko, Black Clover, Hero Academia, Dr.Stone etc. I'll just wait for the test of time to thin out their numbers then read the winners. I just got really tired of pointing out why a series is shit, only to have their fans yell at me, then watching their series die and crumble in two to three years' time.

It's just like the most average generic thing ever with pretty good girls. There's definitely some shilling going on in the WSJ poll thing

Black Clover just looks quite mediocre to me.
While Hero academia was quite hype and emotionally touching.

Wow so there really are user who like this trash unironically...

fpbp

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

The anime has the shittiest pacing, Almost nothing happens each episode and they draw it out with repeated sentences and pointless standing around. Main character screams too much, It does as much as it can to copy from every other Shounen but it doesn't do enough original things to make it stand out as anything but generic.

It's one of the most disappointing anime I've watched in awhile, It's what you get when you make an Anime only for profit.

The manga could be renamed to 'How to write Shonen Manga: 101', but the anime is somehow even worse. Whoever thought it was a good idea to let the main character scream all the time, have filler episodes at episode 3 or start the content of every episode at the 4 minute mark needs to be fired.

It's pretty generic, but I like generic shonen so it'sokay.

Yeah, his SCREAMING is insufferable.

>The anime has the shittiest pacing
I've heard more people say this and I had no idea what they were talking about... until the last two episodes.
>Literally an entire episode wasted on "HEY GAIZ, LET'S GO ON A MISSION"
>Then an entire episode is just "WAIT GAIZ, WE'RE NO LONGER IN KANSAS"
It's clearly "inspired" by the first Naruto arc, but even it had better pacing than these past two episodes. Let's hope it'll get better.

No one legitimately enjoys it. Attempts at serious discussion threads dying with 20 posts, while shitty troll threads based on it get 400 posts. It's just fodder to troll people with

despite jump's shameless shilling toriko was a breddy good hot blooded manly manga that was never really popular with 10 year olds. not enough titties and nothing personnel characters i guess.

It's bad man. It's the worst I've read or watched in a long ass time.

very generic. utterly predictable at every turn.

That said im still watching it as im just as trash as it is

I’m doing the same exact thing and can’t put my finger on why besides the obvious pushing of it down everyone’s throat

Read some 10 or so chapters when it was new, I remember getting headaches from its generic mash up of the big 3 and some other series it felt like a torture (hence the headaches) to consume this shit.

Is this worse than Fairy Tail?

First 10 minutes of episode where the flaming boars chase him has more screaming than all the other episodes combined. Fucking hell. I truly feel sorry for the new VA if his vocal cords are going to be destroyed after halfway through the season. Kid will lose his voice.

Yes. Fairy Tail had fanservice in every episode and a good soundtrack. Black Clover has nothing.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=o9ERlMgQLd4

anime seems kinda shit
Not just the voice but the pacing with filler and apparently Yuno is also a lot more fun in the manga and not just emo like in the anime.

>my magic is to never give up
Literally the moment I dropped it. Absolutely pathetic.

Just a meme, most people actually do like it but aren't autistic enough to go around screaming praise for it.

i used to hate this but the recent chapters have been superior.. overall I like it.

im enjoying it quite a bit, my favorite this season.

I am not going to try to defend this, its pretty damn annoying.

>let's hope it'll get better
Just drop it already. Don't waste your time on something bad.

I'm fine with the manga, because for all its cliches, the pacing is fast enough that the author is able to hide whatever stupidity he would come up.

Now the anime is a different matter entirely.

>I don't know a shit about seiyuu
This anime is a good filter of Malfags and Re:dditors.

I specifically said the voice really isn't a problem you idiot.

It's okay, The only problem really is the MC voice and the anime making him scream 4-5 times an episode because he has a terrible screaming voice.

It's like poetry.

it's the Emoji Movie of anime