Did anybody else fall for the wife and kids meme?

Did anybody else fall for the wife and kids meme?

Attached: frustrated-father-echo-cultura-56a2dd9a5f9b58b7d0cf557e.jpg (960x640, 94K)

your mom did

>being this Jewish

Canada is a mistake.

he just noticed those kids don't look like him

If you’re white I frown
Brown? I grin

Having a family in this economy?

Fat chance, I can barely support myself and my life long love affair with alcohol.

>Wife

Likely to end in divorce, modern marriage is basically being enslaved to a woman, your freedom/money is literally there at her mercy.

Kids are financial leeches, i'd rather travel or just do things i want to do, fuck this gay earth anyway.

Adam and Eve not Adam and Buddy

This. I'm too busy shooting heroin and contemplating suicide every moment.

Get off heroin user. It is hard, probably the hardest thing you will ever do, but it is worth it.

Yah. Its breddy gud

Do literally any other drug than heroin christ. Either weed shrooms or booze. Maybe acid.

this

i honestly can't imagine why it's good unless you're coping

you pretty much sentenced yourself to being a workhorse for 40 years or so

> Kids are financial leeches

Being this selfish... Jesus Christ millennials are truly disgusting.

I have a box of wine on the go. Skol.

Attached: dream_jpnq2mi3r01.jpg (707x510, 132K)

Enjoy the divorce rape and years of child support, sucker!

Attached: LeShekelzkek.jpg (1162x850, 365K)

At it again, but its like your not even trying anymore

Attached: 1520688337704.png (1200x1483, 1.1M)

Shame on you goy, how dare you not sacrifice yourself for the good of society? Why, the white race is gonna die out and it's all your fault! Shame! Shame on you! Having fun is degenerate!

>in this economy?
>life long love affair with alcohol.

You just stated your problem, fix this first then you'll see more of your problems.

Fpbp again

Its not so much about the shekel problem its also the indoctrination problem these days.

poor people have more kids. so actually the economy is too good for you

Yup. As with many things, it has pros and cons. If something happens to me and I fall ill or get seriously injured, I have trustworthy people to rely on who won't just give up if it's too much effort. Humans have evolved to exist in familial groups, so the support of a family is the strongest bond we can have. The tradeoff was my free time and some measure of autonomy. Coming from a hyperindivdualistic libertarian frame of mind, it was quite the adjustment to make. Now I can't focus autistically on myself all the time, I need to consider my actions in the context of the family unit. In some ways, I'm worse off for it, in others, I'm far better.

Could have picked a better wife, though. She's good enough, but she had some flaws that were hidden deeper than I was able to see. The process of fixing it is occasionally frustrating, so I'll reconsider the relationship when our kids are old enough. It's getting better, but who knows what the future will bring. Consider your partner very carefully, and always bear in mind that no matter how well you think you've analyzed her and assessed her genetics, intellect, upbringing, and emotional disposition, there may always be surprises.

/blog

I heard it's harder to get off ssris

fpbp

Attached: 4chan_pepe.gif (600x450, 1.99M)

I hope you're being sarcastic. since when do jews care about the good of society?

I just saw my wife's son browses this website, what is this place?

how did you meet your wife? How old was she? Was she a virgin?

Attached: 1458875730792.jpg (794x1024, 526K)

Fed up. Join the winning team. Theirs no point in playing a rigged game.

Attached: image.png (1200x800, 523K)

FPBP

I got married to a nurse after finishing college and my time in the army. My wife and I had our first child after getting to know each other for five years. I now work as a range instructor and life is bretty good. We're planning on having our second child sometime next year. Where do you work?

>tfw no wife or 5 kids

family is great!!!!, of course OP is a canadian

>get married while the lust iron is hot, goys -- it's "true love"
>whelp 2.3 maggots, goys -- save the "white race" / 1488 / J̶E̶W̶S̶ DEUS VULT
>take a compounding usury mortgage, goys -- it's the [insert kike cûcked country] dream!
>grind your lowly peon jobs 'til you keel over, goys -- "contribution" feeds the soul!

Attached: til_death_do_you_part.jpg (2268x2519, 1.45M)

woman are nuts there will always be problems
i just brush it off when the wife acts up....usually

I did. I'm divorced now but still have the kids meme. Was worth it

My advice: pick your wife out carefully unlike I did because I was retarded. But at least I got kids out of it.

>all these black pilled faggots itt
Jesus, it's not that hard. Your parents did it. Your grandparents did it. Nigra women do it multiple times. Get over it and have some white kids. If you don't have kids and you're over 28, you have fucked up big time and need to change that asap.

oh australia.... you are one of a kind

only leftists don't want kids, if you can't raise a child you aren't a man.

Wife looks like the infamous 56% thing.

When it lines their pockets you dumb goy
>b-b-b-but they're tryna exterminate the white race
lmao you stupid shit, whites have ALWAYS been their most loyal soldiers

NOOOOOOO GOYIM YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HAPPY YOU HAVE TO SAY HOW YOUR WIFE RAPED YOU AND YOUR KIDS HATE YOU AND YOU WENT MGTOW. STICK TO THE SCRIPT.

This. You are at best a man child. Quit drinking and playing video games you fat fuck.

I have a wife (no kids yet). Having a loyal wife is amazing. She cooks, cleans, shops, and takes care of you when you are sick and upset. I have more time to do my hobbies then when I was single because she does all the bullshit I don't want to do.

My only regret is getting married to a woman who was only 2 years younger than me. I should have married a woman at least 7 years younger because by the time you are matured (about 35), she is still in prime baby making years.

Underage boys are better

I did and it fucking sucks, my life is absolutely ruined, of course it wasn't much to begin with in the first place with the cards I've been dealt. Can't wait to be dead.

I have two bastards to Canadian's one white one hapa. Thanks for paying to raise them leafbros.

Attached: 442D35DF00000578-4874864-image-m-29_1505181161406.jpg (634x454, 33K)

I dunno man, every single woman i have ever been with has tried to change me.

Most women will try and change a man slowly overtime.

I had one who wanted me to get rid of my squat rack/gym in the spare bedroom so we could replace it all with a bed that people would use literally twice a year at most.

Get fucked.

But what about your kids? Don't they make you happier?

I think the extra stress and energy used in caring for a child takes away their energy that was formerly used for hiding certain personality flaws

then why is all of the mainstream propaganda anti-family?

Attached: 1465100235821-2.jpg (640x320, 47K)

even if i tried, i cannot fall into this trap. too ugly lol

They make me miserable too. I'd rather just not be on this roller coaster. I completely understand why so many fathers just quit and walk away.

I escaped before my lesbian wife used me for kids. She's gone full vegan/feminazi now. I'm glad I managed to escape before ended up killing myself desu

Yes, and getting a son was the best thing that have happened to me. It gave me purpose in life.

Your obviously a fucking pussy then. Women never try to change an assertive man because that’s what she fell in love with. The reason they even have any hopes of changing you is because subconsciously they know you have 0 convictions and 0 backbone.

Who the fuck do you think is responsible for raising your kids, dummy? Influence them correctly like my parents and friends parents did so they don't dye their hair green and cut their dicks off

yep. wife is good. kids are annoying as shit.

Found the Nigger

I did. Wish I'd necked myself instead

Wow man sounds like shit, the wife is probably the worst part that amplifies every other bad part.

Is divorce an option for you?

Obviously that's a fault with your masculinity user, all you have to do is be alpha and sheeeit and she'll cream herself and become utterly compliant. ez

I just turned 30 and at my age, I know plenty of guys who are married with kids and they're all fucking miserable. My older sister and married and has two kids and her and her husband's entire day revolves around scheming up ways to get other people to watch their kids. She'll pull this shit where she'll drop them off at my house and say she has to go run a few errands and leave them there until the next morning. Or she'll do what she did yesterday: Drop them off here after school then text me in the evening and say they're staying the weekend.

I'm sure having kids was fine back in the day when you really didn't have to give a shit about them, but in this day and age where you can't even let your kid walk down the street by itself? Fuck that. I'm never having kids and everyone I know who has them tells me not to ever have kids.

Attached: 133391716869.png (484x409, 13K)

This. And only if I could keep 100% custody of the kids.

>your sister is a shitty parent
>oh I should never have kids because of all the shitty parents i see
If you were a real man you would take that and Learn from it. Not just ball up in the corner and say the world is too scary

When did I ever say she's a shitty parent? In fact, if anything, I understand why she's always so eager to get rid of those two kids of her's because after 15 minutes of watching them, I myself want to drive directly into the ocean and end it all.

Kids are, in fact, a pain in the dick that you never really understand until you have them or are responsible for them for any length of time.

Cousin of a friend, same age, nope. Unless you go to a deeply religious area, you won't find virgins in their mid 20s anymore. At least, not white ones.

That's what I chalk some of the behavior up to. Sometimes it goes beyond that, and that's where I see the emotional problems come through. It's improving gradually, but it's particularly annoying for me because I'm not very emotional at all (not quite sperg-tier, but in the ballpark) so when she gets upset about some stupid irrelevant shit, it's very hard to empathize when it's clear to me what the solution is and that it's not even a problem.

seems like a shitty parent if she thinks its okay to throw her kids around to other people and leave them there like a fruitcake she doesn't want.

not having kids means you lose

>dumps her kids at someone’s house
>doesn’t bother to teach them discipline
>openly tells everyone how much they’re annoying
Idk user sounds like nigger-tier parenting to me, I’m not surprised you’re not man enough to use this as a learning experience on how to ACTUALLY raise kids

How many previous boyfriends has she had?

I found a virgin in her early 20s, but that's because she's an awkward nerd. But still cute. Not gonna marry her though cause she's jewish and too short.

Would you say a secret to finding a wife is to make friends?

shitty kids means shitty parents

Obviously she knows what she's doing isn't quite "right" because if she sincerely saw no problem with it, she would just come right out and say "Hey, I'm fucking sick of these kids, take them off my hands for a few days", but she doesn't do that, she does what people who are ashamed of their behavior do: She lies and makes up excuses.

Yeah, it's not right, but she already knows that, so what am I supposed to do about it?

Darwin sad

> having a kike gf
the absolute state of this place

not my gf just an acquantence. never touched her

Why are the kids brown when both of the parents are white?

Attached: thinking against my will.gif (450x365, 1011K)

When the kids come over actually discipline them. Don’t be a pussy and say “what do I do” and let them walk all over you

>meme

You're just a child, faggot.

Subliminally promoting cuckoldry.

don't think about it too hard, goy

>My advice: pick your wife out carefully unlike I did because I was retarded.
provide redflags list pls

based. but uh. nope! i could though. and with gravy spoons rather than nagging. but ill take my g spot and aids free life and go

My friends wife had no problems with a prenup because she came from some money and wanted to protect their families homes. She is a kind, open minded mother with strong values, cooks brilliantly. And she eats cock like candy and (when drunk) ass. I wish to have a 6.5/10 whitey who is like this.

Jews want you to reproduce and hate men going their own way, you fucking retard

Attached: INB4.jpg (1204x1511, 282K)

I’m assuming his cock right?

You do know you can get only traditionally married right kid?

Also there’s something called a prenup which means that the wife will only obtain certain things in the event of a divorce. Meaning there is no long and messy legal battle for your own kids and house

I want an angel like this one to greet me once I die

Prenups are dismissed all the time, dude. If a judge deems it to be unfair, she will simply ignore it in her ruling. A prenup is better than nothing, but it is nowhere near as reliable as people think.

No? If it’s a legal document that both the husband and wife signed and agreed on a judge can’t just simply wave it away. It’s like signing a shitty time share agreement. If you weren’t intoxicated in anyway while signing it then no matter how shitty it is you still agreed to it

/thread

Male friends
More than a handful of lovers
Track record of less than 5 yr relationships
Likes Hollywood movies
Likes pop culture
Likes hip hop style music (nigger music)
Works a lot
Buys a lot
Travels (this is huge. Its a subtle cucking)
Too much social media
ANY black or Mexican exes
Judaism
OVERLY religious (means she is a reformed whore)
Gay male friends (more than 1 token)
Liberal
Democrat
Too much makeup
Short hair
Dyed hair
ANY tattoos
Non ear pierings
No fashion sense
Doesn't like children
Doesn't want children
ANY lesbian activities in youth

I could literally go on forever

Fippy bippy

Obviously if it seems suspicious in the sense that it favors the husband or wife in a very biased way. Then a judge can deem it useless. But if it’s a reasonable agreement even if the husband or wife gets a little more out of it then the judge can’t ignore it.

Again, look at the actual practice in family court. They can and do wave it away all the time.

Eve did. Question is, are you of Cain or of Abel?

Yes because people sign invalid prenups all the time. There are tons of legal things that make prenups invalid. It’s a specific process you must go through

By Hollywood movies you mean the popular shit right?
Also what if she likes some pop culture but not really?