Aw, she was crying!

Aw, she was crying!

Don't you hate guns now because she was crying?

Attached: Emma Gonzalez Crying.jpg (915x660, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0-EF60neguk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

La goblina estaba llorando
Por que

ONE
BRED
MUTT
NATION
UNDER
THE
GUN

Attached: burger_love.jpg (888x666, 146K)

>WHY AREN'T YOU BURNING YOUR GUNS YET???????????

Attached: emma.jpg (500x500, 19K)

looks like pinkeye to me desu

Attached: 1520655752808.png (495x1029, 277K)

Yes, she is resisting trump without guns

AN -EX ANTI GUN GUY HERE:

All the reasons you give to why baning guns is bad are stupid or useless.

I was a anti gun (my country had a referedum asking if population wanted to band guns and I said yes) person and this is what made me change my mind in less than an hour.

One day while thinking about stuff this came info my mind: Imagine some guys dont grow their food well and start to poison people. Now imagine they said, "because people are beign poisoned by food, vegetables..., only the companies and the state will be able to grow food now".

This is a stupid idea because you dont ban something that is not evil because people are using it to do evil stuff, you punish people that use it to do evil stuff.
Then I had en eureka moment "wait a minute, what happened at this story is exactly what they are trying to do with guns." Guns arent made to kill inocent people (unless its a bomb made by a terrorist), its stupid to ban guns because people use it to do evil stuff, you just punish people that use it to do evil stuff.
After thinking about it for more minutes, my opinion about guns was changed less than one hour later.

Quit making threads of this bullshit.

STOP SHOOTING PEOPLE

Attached: 1521926547801.png (211x230, 94K)

wtf i hate guns now

STOP BEING LAZY
STOP THE SLIDE THEADS
ID these: from shroyer's coverage of one of the marches
she was giving instructions
and creepy green guy too
so think
where do they work
who funds / donates to them
what is their gov connection
YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO GO BACK TO GOV
this is all fed like a cancer from gov
WE NEED TO FIND THE PATTERNS
DON'T BE FUCKING LAZY

Attached: whodis.jpg (412x1382, 49K)

It’s not just about kids it’s about everyone.

There isn’t one of you that isn’t at risk of being hurt by a gun. We need gun safety.

Nah, this just makes me want to go buy an AR-15

goddamn nigger computer
what the fuck
goddamn motherfucking cunting computer
this is the one
fucking niggers

Attached: ID_NOW.jpg (830x910, 128K)

>We need gun safety
We already have it

Now don't you feel stupid?

Attached: gun-safety-Aegis-Academy-firearms-training.jpg (467x350, 37K)

We can’t have gun safety if people have guns

Attached: 1503360718749.jpg (640x480, 202K)

you fucking lazy niggers
in these situations
document those taking photos of crowd
those giving instructions
we have to map and take down this fucking gov fed NGO cancer
you goddamn niggers
WHY IS THIS SO ALIEN TO YOU?

Do they have next plan to lenghten their 15 minutes of fame further ready?

guys idk she was crying and she seemed like she wasn't gonna put up with it anymore

im just gonna turn in my guns i dont want her to be like this all the time ya know? it ain't right

This is going to take down trump.

Blue wave is assured now.

Let's get a teenager to cry on tv to try and get our way. It'll be moving. Power stuff.

How the fuck can you burn a gun? Don't you mean melt?

Attached: 56393558-simpsons_nelson_haha2.png (321x300, 105K)

Black eyes, black hair, dark skin.

Deport! Deport! Deport!

That spic cunt doesn’t represent me and I’m Afro-Latino

it took her like 3 minutes to start to fake cry. it was clearly staged

Attached: 1516318146800.jpg (491x600, 132K)

Sup Forums melting down and going full damage control because a bunch of students are trying to not get shot while attending school is genuinely one of the most pathtic things I've ever seen

Good actors can make the appropriate facial expressions to portray the emotion they want to convey, great actors can cry on command, I can't tell what emotion this is though, constipation?

>She makes me want to buy a gun

I assume this is the real agenda and this goblin is just a useful idiot

ONE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME.

Attached: 1483902723264.jpg (600x507, 96K)

lmbo check out how many threads you guys have made about this based girl

she has you all so ass-blasted and its delicious

i know that you're a bogan faggot, but students dont "try to not get shot" this is a sad delusion you and your government keeps telling you, but you need to think for yourself for once

Threadly reminder that all yellow-flag posters are literally insane.

--->

Attached: C038863A97754BD08EED4C61DDC23772.jpg (741x596, 87K)

No, it just makes me hate her and her followers even more.

Attached: 1512426709904.jpg (648x486, 94K)

>using sodomite language while being the actual sodomite
Hell is for ever!

So i guess the little faggot stopped being useful when he was instantly called a creepy little shit and then his mommy went on tv and threatened everyone criticizing them with daddys gun.

SURELY THIS UGLY FUCKING CUNT WILL BE THE FACE THEY NEED!!!! LMFAO.

Kek

Good God, what a disgusting dyke.

Then you'll find your safety in a prison right?

Attached: g3.png (897x796, 491K)

Trump is going to give into this, his heart is clearly with the kids.

dios mios

They even tried dropping her nudes last night. It's like the strategies of an entire political party and progressive movement are decided by cokehead pedophiles.

All coming from someone who has cpGay in their ID.

Sometimes I think these IDs aren't so random.

tell it to the democrat shooters!

Attached: dem_mass_shooters.jpg (720x917, 137K)

Our gun rights end where his tears begin.

We should show her some love, of a poo variety.

Attached: apoo.jpg (480x360, 16K)

She's nasty. Confirmed.

I don't know my dude, regulating guns seems like the kind of thin g you'd do if you wanted to stop being slaughtered on a weekly basis. Unless you're one of those retards that believe they're actors brainwashed by jews. In that case, you have no hope of ever getting into an actual discourse.

no, I like them even more actually

Attached: 1508687529008.jpg (1165x1155, 383K)

Attached: democrat_gun_violence.jpg (564x500, 71K)

well said. these idiots have never been shot before lol

Aww, look at all the brave basement dwellers in here mocking the tears of a person who had to experience gun violence firsthand, including the deaths of her friends and classmates. Where can I learn to be as brave and edgy as you?

Attached: buy_it.jpg (900x914, 509K)

Based Ex Anti Gun user

Yeah, i'n not saying this is a partisan issue dumbass. All amerilards are equally insane. The students are influenced by european politics.

If Trump wasn't president none of these protest would go anywhere and no fucking reform would be passed! But since he is pres. Everyone lefty activist is marching and causing a scene because it's against Trump and that's all they want .. is to be against Trump. Thanks Trump. I'm never going to regret voting for him but I'm going to start regret not doing more to combat these stupid fucking bills they are trying to pass. Get involved locally Conservative Bros!! Spend time with younger family members! Teach them right wing politics, explain to them the Constitution and it's importance, explain the lies and retardation of the left and why it's horrible for our freedom as individuals. If we don't turn it up a notch then we may not have a very liberated future, it'll only get worse.

Attached: 1521630533226.jpg (750x708, 62K)

Someone needs to stab this bitch

Attached: 1519529116904.jpg (540x540, 19K)

>live in a country that has had proudly established morals and ideals for hundreds of years
>barely be alive in it for 20 and try to destroy everything it stands for

Bravo!

Hey, you're guy! The my pillow guy!

no im not a faggot and dont think the world is ran by jews, also i dont see how the arbitrary definition that you put onto "regulating guns" proves anything. we do want to stop gun violence on a weekly basis, not guns in schools, but guns in black neighborhoods like chicago that are illegal in the first place and murders which happen in the streets not schools

That's right, I am! So just sit back, relax, and BUY MY GODDAMNED PILLOW!!

I'd shoot it, in a self/property defense scenario.

underrated

youtube.com/watch?v=0-EF60neguk

happy to live in a country where any random degenerate autistic retard can't own a gun or where there isn't a mass shooting every other day, but this appeal to emotions make me want to puke

> proudly established morals and ideals

Tell me more!

Attached: superior_morality.jpg (540x448, 80K)

lol the retardation of Sup Forums. im assuming this is shitty stale pasta. nobody is trying to take away your freedoms. if you actually cared you would be doing something about it instead of circlejerking with your bros and typing green arrows about what you would do

Listen I'm just a kid, I know history is ugly and far from perfect, but I was referring to the Constitution/Bill of Rights and the breaking off from England in pursuit of religion and individual freedom.

> Implying that they didn't deserve it.

>we do want to stop gun violence on a weekly basis
How? By doing nothing but act like a catty bitch at a bunch of traumatized kids?
You SAY you want to stop, but you're proposing to keep things exactly the way they are. There's been a weekly mass shooting on a school every single week since the protests begun. But you insist that the idea of trying to make guns that can fire two rounds per second harder to get is ridiculous.

Literally no one buys this shit

Do you know why they were hanged?

No I typed it out on my phone you stupid cuck. Green arrows? Do you really think that the majority of people on this board just sit around and post shit all day? Some of us actually have lives. Stop projecting your pitiful life fag

Why would you regulate guns when you can just put a fence around the campus and lock all the fucking doors? It's not exactly rocket surgery.

Nope. I certainly know that due process was given the finger. Or do you not count due process as one of our "proudly established" ideals?

>Lol
Yeah you don't belong here.
Shills are out today.
Go kys pussy.

Attached: 1521766008077.jpg (1280x960, 124K)

>nobody is trying to take away your freedoms!!!
>girl literally rips the constitution in half

>why regulate guns when you can just let all the students kill eachother?

Attached: tenor.gif (498x498, 613K)

You're arguing with me as if I'm the last person you were arguing with.
They could of kidnapped and raped a child for all you know then 90 years later here you are crying evil white racism.

Attached: african judicial system.webm (640x480, 1.72M)

>clear backpacks
>locked doors

I don't see a problem, do you?

because they were guilty of being black

Yeah, its infringing against the students right to privacy and an admission of failure.

Kiss me La Goblina

she puked
now APOLOGIZE

Attached: 1521920408583.gif (640x360, 3.2M)

una gigantico goblino

Quick burn the constitution!

Students don't have a right to privacy at school, dummy hahahaha

Attached: la creatura.png (640x550, 24K)

>You SAY you want to stop
you said "we" are already stopping what the fuck are you talking about
>There's been a weekly mass shooting on a school every single week since the protests begun
proof
>But you insist that the idea of trying to make guns that can fire two rounds per second harder to get is ridiculous.
when did i ever say this? are you just a bot?

someone kill this ugly vermin.

STAHP

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (800x800, 93K)

I'm proud to say I've never heard this goblin's voice or that other faggot. Sad state of affairs when I'm probably the only one here. You faggots giving these kikes attention are why they are successful. Saged.

Its just a piece of paper

You better stop shitposting right now before i track your IP and fuck your brains out you white trash twink

Maybe they behaved like the blacks here.
The tree should be a lot fuller

Wow and La Goblina said she was willing to atend school naked if she has to to stop guns will Boss Hogg make the same commitment?

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (1000x750, 116K)