Is this the most boring anime in history, length considering?

Is this the most boring anime in history, length considering?
Not even LOGH was this dreadfully dull.

Congratulations on the shit taste, OP. Back to whatever lolijerkoff thread you belong in.

I stopped at episode 30 or so. It drags on too much

It's worth it for the ending.

I stopped watch after they tell you that the kid isn't actually evil and is "controlled" by an alter ego. What a shit way to ruin an interesting premise.

The "alter ego" was a theory that isn't true, you fell for the ruse

I know that the actual ending it is actually his mother or something, but I still wanted the kid to be ridiculously evil and become the actual antichrist.

Its a very good show but I agree it was longer than it needed to be.

At least LotGH had nice characters. Monster was mind numbing.

Wtf are you talking about
There's no twist like that at all, sure you get some insight into his formative experiences involving his mother and some brainwashing experiments, but it doesn't change that the character is what he seems to be-- a manipulative murderer, there's no alternate personality shit going on.

then I was rused by an user. I will probably never watch it again so could you tell me how it ends?

Stopped watching after the fire in the library. If I remember correctly that shit is drawn out to over 3 or 4 episodes, each from a different perspective.
Considering that the episodes before that weren't that strong either I kinda lost interest.

Not that user, and I haven't finished it either, but from what spoilers I've heard, Shit goes down, the doctor changes his mind and at the last minute saves the monster like last time, the monster escapes like last time, end of story.

He wakes up and says some stuff before leaving the second time. There's a vague implication is that the second bullet brought him something of the abstract punishment he was seeking and he might stop killing people now, validating tenma's conviction that like in ep1 he must save life equally. other than that you covered everything.

Is hating anything by Urasawa what's hip these days?

LOGH is the best anime ever made

Thread is dead as fuck. Pity bump.

It was alright.

Monster (the anime) is overrated.
Monster (the manga) is underrated.

the manga is one of the highest rated of all time, it isn't underrated

anyway the anime is a very accurate adaptation

Monster is a fairly long show with some slow downtime episodes

this was fine 10 years ago but modern anime fans can't stand anything longer than 12 episodes of constant fanservice and pretty colours

>the anime is a very accurate adaptation
It loses what makes the manga good because what's good on paper doesn't translate to good on screen

thats like saying anal sex with a girl is gay

Take that dick out of your mouth

Not him but you can get away with an entirely different pacing in manga and not have it be boring as shit because the reader has more control over how fast they read/watch it as well as how they take breaks.