Does this fall under the second amendment?

If not, why?

Attached: m134d-1.jpg (650x290, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uZNTDue0mRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HkVwEXbR2cU
harborfreight.com/900-max-starting700-running-watts-2-hp-63cc-2-cycle-gas-generator-epacarb-63025.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes

It does but is currently regulated.

Automatic weapons are naughty naughty so no.

every man, woman and child in america should be allowed to purchase sarin gas and nuclear arms

>It does but is currently regulated.
How is that not an infringement on the right to carry arms?

Totes 2nd

Yes only for whites though...

>purchase sarin gas
Why is there even a discussion. Sarin gas is essential for many things these days.

fpbp.
/thread

it is an infringement.

DESU I doubt anyone in America could carry this, kek
Strap it onto my Walmart speeder

Attached: IMG_4604.jpg (750x563, 92K)

SHALL

LA GOBLINA

it is but we can't do anything because the federalist niggers won the civil war.

According to TF2 Heavy i could afford shooting this gun for 0.9 seconds

NIGGER KILLER 9000

Attached: 1508358951309.webm (640x360, 2.74M)

if it was produced prior to 1986 then its legal to own. Post 86 it is not due to the Hughs Amendment.

NOT

I've seen them for sale before. It was like 240k

yes but its not legal to get without papers and permits because 2a is technically a meme

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

hey old george was prez that time
hes republican like trump
wtf nigga

I should. You need a special license.
The hand cranked ones are legal for all though, for now.

Class 3 weapons are legal to purchase with a license in some places. One of those is Nevada. So if you had millions of dollars and a perfectly clean record, you could have dozens of guns, fully automatic, just like your picture and 100% legal.

You can only afford a total of 70 7.62 NATO catridges?

Attached: 947C7BE4-1BD2-42FB-A0DA-506B4BCBC77A.jpg (880x660, 267K)

Those things can take out fuckin cars.

Attached: 1486572312554.jpg (655x527, 59K)

Americans are not white.

>The hand cranked ones are legal for all though, for now.

Why only they?

It should be available for purchase for any American. Right now, you can only buy hand-crank versions (if you aren't a machine gun dealer).

Theoretically I could own one right here, but it'd require some very wierd permits. Full auto guns here are generally less than 1000 EUR because nobody has said permits.

To gradually whittle away individual freedoms and make us all slaves like docile germans.

/ourguy/

youtube.com/watch?v=uZNTDue0mRQ

Yes.

because it requires movement for every round. Pic is(was?) legal, because you need to crank, even a little, to fire each round.

Attached: th.jpg (474x355, 25K)

Any arms that would be useful to defend against an enemy should be allowed. If my attackers have access to these arms, then I should as well.

We all know that when the government wants to finally stamp out our Constitutional rights, it will be done via military and police. Seeing as they have access to these weapons, citizens should be allowed to as well.

I'd like to remind people, a gun, whether a hunting rifle, pistol or fully automatic weapon are all simple instruments. They all function basically the same way. You put a bullet in the chamber, close it, cock it and shoot. So I don't want to hear all this shit about muh proper training. Operating a gun is simple. It does help to have an experienced gun owner teach safety.

Do they go for 420 bucks?

Because full auto firearms are severely restricted in the US post-86, and ATF says that a semiauto firearm fire once per trigger pull. They consider a (part of) a crank throw as a trigger pull, and spinning a crank really fast is just pulling a trigger really fast according to their legal department (the ones with their pants on their head).

No, they are a lot cheaper.

>Operating a gun is simple.
True. Safely operating a gun may not be, and proficiently operating a firearm certainly isn't simple.

as long as it doesnt have a bayonet lug.

>Clip loops and provides infinite ammo

Ban this shit NOW

why is this illegal!?!

youtube.com/watch?v=HkVwEXbR2cU

i want the grenade launcher my self(strictly for home squirrel hunting).

Imagine one of these mounted to your motorscooter. All you would need is a 12 gallon barrel of cola being piped directly into your vein to take on those brain dead liberals.

Attached: AMERICUCK.jpg (131x177, 7K)

Is legal.
You can buy AR trigger cranks and they're not considered machine guns. They came into the limelight after it was though the Vegas shooter was using one but they're totally legal.

I still don’t understand why full auto license requirements aren’t infringing on the 2nd amendment.

I am sure there is a cad file to build this out there.

They do.

2A was drafted when normal citizens were armed with similar firearms as regular army. not sure why we cant have it, after all the 2A isnt there to allow us for hunting, its there for protection against govt and protection of self and property.

Because they are infringing.

Yes, and the NFA and GCA are absolutely unconstitutional.

>make Gatling gun
>attach a stepper/servo motor
>attach motor controller to drum pad using MIDI
>one hit on drum pad=one round
>drum roll
>have friend or AI aim
legal

They are by definition which is why you hear SHALL faggots spouting off about absolutely zero firearm laws.

so why did it got passed retards

The new 'bump stock' regulations may have changed that. Remains to be seen.

Why did Miller not say so then?

I have over 1000 rounds of it for my AR-10. I also have over 20,000 rounds of other calibers for my hobby.

It is an infringement so there should be no confusion.

Tons of non-constitutional shit gets passed. It's why the Supreme Court is so important.

>It is an infringement so there should be no confusion

I am confused because that infringement has bern unchallenged since 1986. Why?

>mfw double-stroke roll

Attached: 457.jpg (534x664, 35K)

It does. And is perfectly legal. Just cough up the 250k for one.

>It's why the Supreme Court is so important.
So where is the Scotus on this infringement?

a little practice and it's no big thing. my dad never owned a firearm. He hated guns as he used them to kill and watched his friends get shot dead in Korea. But I have many guns and no formal training. But I practice a lot and go the range as much as possible. I've also taught my kids to shoot and do it safely. It's very basic. Learn how the gun operates, respect it's ability to kill efficiently and practice proper handling. And also, never trust niggers.

The '86 Hughes Amendment isn't just unconstitutional (it directly infringes the 2nd Amendment). It never passed as it got voted out 297 to 124 (go look it up).

Walter White did this.

You get it. Or you could have one for each hand, and drum the fingers like a bongo man. One movement=one round.

Yes

The supreme court wouldnt take the case so the appellate court decision which banned them, makes it the law of the land.

>when you REALLY need to dismantle the tyrannical government

>mfw just perfected 32nd triplets
>mfw I have no face

Dunno. They could have refused to hear it, or were libtarded at the time. Dunno.

Thanks captain obvious for the last sentence. LOL

?
I don't remember that.

as long as they are white. got to have some standard here come on

Final season, final episode.

If you can afford it... yes
If you can maintain it is another matter

It can't be "carried".
What you see in movies and videogames is fake. The minigun needs a constant flow electricity(about two car batteries) and the recoil would literally send you flying. Not to mention just as the Heavy says in TF2 it can cost thousands of dollars to fire for any longer than a minute.

but not exactly as described above. Same basic idea though.

RURAL AND SUBURBAN RETARDs BTFO

Attached: 1521854807140.png (1000x1080, 391K)

By the time you need the 2nd Amendment such distinctions will not matter. The laws will be unable to regulate what arms you can or can't have.

At the very least assault rifles get the ball rolling.

What dumbfuck liberals fail to understand is that the 2nd Amendment isn't a gun license, but a means to overthrow the government. Assault rifles are just a warm up.

yes

Shit. I'll have to watch that again. Clever Walter. That kind of shit is childs play now. The shit you can do with an old X-Box motion tracker... I've said to much.

Yes. That gun is protected under the second amendment. Our current laws are violating my right to own that gun. Though even if I could, I probably wouldn't want to spend the money on it.

>I've said to much.
*two

If you could own one, somebody would make one for $1K. SUPER old and simple design, with a DC motor attached.

Walter had his rig set to operate when he popped the trunk of his car. I can't believe you don't remember that scene. It's epic.

Not legally, and literally Niggers. Gun controls started in the South after our civil war to keep guns out of the hands of freed slaves.

fpbp
>2001
it would have stopped 9/11

Is it a firearm?
Can you bear it?
If yes then fill your boots!!

But you CAN own it. It's just regulated.

I've been thinking about watching from S01E01 again. Maybe this is a sign. A sign that I have a lot of time to waste.

Attached: 40d1356fc98bede1fa72172cf5646995--machine-guns-weapons.jpg (642x482, 41K)

FPBP

No. It falls under the Super Scary Looking Guns Act.

because glowing CIA nigger ZOG runs the government and we can't do a damn thing

People use their 2A to buy battleships. Now what do anti gunners think?

Attached: dlu571289.jpg (754x506, 92K)

I’m a 2nd amendment purist. It’s the blood right of Americans to own MPADs and Rocket Launchers.

The 2nd amendment isnt even about guns. Its about having equal or better fighting ability than your government. This means the 2nd amendment applies to tanks and F-35s and even nuclear bombs. Leftists tricked ALL of you into thinking its only about guns.

Also, that old ass piece of paper only lists your rights it doesnt GRANT them. If the constitution didnt exist you would still have those rights as you are BORN with them.

We are entitled to nukes just by being alive. Fuck liberals.

SHALL NOT.

Conflating the right simply to own a GUN with the right to own ANY gun is the problem I'm seeing. Obviously no one wants you to have the ability to go on a murder rampage in the streets, or god forbid, a school. The second amendment assumed the worst of the government and thought they'd eventually turn into a tyranny again. Whether they will, or have is up for debate, but nothing in the second amendment states you can own ANY weapon. It says you have a right to bear arms, meaning so long as you have the ability to own a firearm, your right is fulfilled.

fpbp
Also, Tanks and ICBMs

Pssst
Just strap this to your back. harborfreight.com/900-max-starting700-running-watts-2-hp-63cc-2-cycle-gas-generator-epacarb-63025.html