Post a comparison fagget.

Vs

Chapter 48

I'm doing it you ass.

Chapter 5

Vs

Chapter 41

Why are his nostrils so big?

Looks like she just got a bit pudgy. I dont read the series but I dont see any big change in quality. Is this the series getting anime next year? About an older man and a younger woman romance stuff? Looking forward for this one.

Big nostrils for a big nose
Mines the same

The proportions got fucked. Look at the size of the head in comparison to her body in Chapter 48 vs Chapter 1 or 5.

I think he probably changed to more incompetent assistants.

And yeah anime coming in Jan.

Honestly this is just an excuse to make a thread about this manga

Not having read the manga I wouldn't say the art got worse. It looks more like the mangaka adapted a more 80ish style, instead of having it really generic.

The original art style is generic? Please recommend me something that looks like that then because I think it looks amazing.

On a related note, anime looks good

Not that user but I feel like its every shoujo ever, that managed to caught my eyes anyway which I then proceed to stop reading after several chapters due to shoujo cliches.

Shojo looks completely different man. And it's a senin manga. If anything I see alot more Senin/josei manga with that sorta art style

Shoujo guys are a lot faggier for sure and josei seems to keep the girls eyelashes and some design element like the hair, though not that "airy" look.

I better get the fuck out of the thread before getting spoiled this early though, its a romance series but if I could help not to be spoiled I like to do that.

Nice. I'm fed up with low budget animes.

Not much to spoil. She confesses in the first volume of the work. It's up to volume 9 now and it's still ongoing.

Is new chapter out yet?

No unfortunately

Yuuto is his son

And then they go on a date.

I they don't end up together i'm firebombing the mangaka's office.

>Do more shit per page
>End up show casing flaws in art with more depth and contrast per page
>Stop doing stuff that takes more time to draw
Nothing to see here, move along

The end of their date

And that's the end of their date.

Because the author is dying

Too bad pure and cute girls were and are very rare so can't relate or self insert aside from being an old dude enjoying being with a cute lass. Will wait for the anime though although those eyes are tempting.

You know nothing about the art getting worse over time.
This is chapter 1.

So when is it airing? Next season I pressume? Might jump into the series if it convinces me

And this is chapter 31.

Jan.
Is there a better picture? Honestly I think Chapter 31 looks better than 1 in those pics.

If you ask me, Akira pissed me off at the beginning because her face expression was unbearable most of the time. Now she looks much better and I like it.

But this looks better

that one looks better you retard

Yeah, this looks much better than the first image anyway.

It looks better you aspie.

Shameless bump

Casual Tachibana

It looks less glittery but I would prefer these designs

I don't see any problem with the art. Anyway, this manga is really good. It's not mainly about romance, but more about life in general. I love how both the main characters have abandoned their own dreams, but they could to try again thanks to the friendship they developed. I suspect that at the end, they won't become a couple, but Akira will come back to run, and the manager will publish his novel. It's pretty a solid and mature manga about personal growth, so far.

Nah, having read the raws, it's a slow romance. They'll definitely become a couple.It's more a matter of when, not if.

That being said though, The manager does resume his novel and the girl does start running again. And it's still ongoing.

I'm 33, divorced and with two kids, currently dating an 18 year old, this manga is awesome.

Feel free to disregard this post.

>not going lower than 18

jeez, that's sakamoto depressing.

to be fair, she was 17 when we started

The age gap is disturbing tho, so I prefer my idea. Or they can be together when she is older.