>now darkness grugs in charge
>darkness grug make slip-n-slide with lady grugs
>grug no see problem with this
>we all grug on the inside

Attached: 402.png (485x443, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/43cxlGEXEBA?t=131
web.mit.edu/fustflum/documents/papers/AshkenaziIQ.jbiosocsci.pdf
blogs.timesofisrael.com/ashkenazi-jews-are-not-white-response-to-haaretz-article/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cringe

fuck off dude at least op has a sense of humor you fucking edgy asshole

water in cave again. grug think long nose tribe is behind this post

Attached: 1520048131445.jpg (512x288, 16K)

Grug : Le Soy Pose = RIP AC Milan : JEWentus

No Fun...

Creativity !! Expression !! Shout BE MORE CREATIVE if your bottling team's bottling.

Attached: jewentus.jpg (673x400, 178K)

Remember 6 big nose die when beer tribe kill them because they too smart.

Attached: d6f.png (485x443, 41K)

Grug never give up spear

Attached: 133.jpg (900x600, 121K)

i'm am getting too old for memes

You're only as meme as you meme, my meme

>be in my merchant cavern
>groyim happily paying for my deers
>one day xagier from blue eyes tribe comes to me
>tells me he no longer catch deer for me, he will sell them himself
>other groyim agree, all catch their own things
>ug vey
>go to baguette tribe and saxon tribe
>tell them blue eyes kill all my tribe, all 6 of them, and that they are not selling deer to them anymore
>they attack and kill blue eyes
>saxon and baguette tribe now smaller after fight
>bring desert tribe men into their tribes
>say extra help for deer catching
>soon i will be ruler of both saxon and baguette tribe

Attached: 1520202027889.jpg (253x200, 9K)

OOK OOK OOK

Attached: wojak nigga.png (719x664, 90K)

grug think 6 is big number and only 4 lived in cave. makes grug think

Attached: 1519776200792.png (479x552, 34K)

>cringe
Yes, you're comment was cringe.

>grug defend from darkness grugs with spear
>long nose grug come and demand break spear because gruglettes use spear wrong way
>grug tell long nose to go smell mammoth fart like the 6 long nose that were kill in holorock
>long nose respond by giving more spears to darkness grugs, making grug life harder
>grug realize long nose not want peace, long nose want hoard coconut and shiny pebbles
>grug mad head
>fucking long noses

This why nobody like big nose tribe. This why big nose tribe get kicked out of every cave for many moons

Attached: download.png (300x168, 7K)

Grug also think 6 long nose too many to fit in merchant cavern. Grug think holorock is ruse to take spears

But big nose say they friend of grug. Boom boom grug say without big nose, whole cave system fall apart, and desert tribe take all coconuts. Grug no know what to think. Think hard hurt

Lmao you racist losers never fail to make me cringe with your 'pol humor'

Are you really all edgt early teenagers that get made fun of at school by ethnic minorities? Is this really your only outlet?

Also your*

>Big nose tribe make funny shadows dance on wall
>all grug tribe very happy and laugh all time
>make more work for man grug and hunt many white tusks for big nose tribe so they make lady grugs happy with funny shadow pictures
>almost all white tusks gone
>lady grug suddenly want more grugrights
>lost my grug to weaker grug
>lady grug take cave and skins and shiny rocks
>big nose tribe say this for best lady tribe
>me no understand

dumb leaf, we smash you

Attached: 1521586358745.png (502x446, 81K)

og vogga the straw hair tribe knows

Attached: 1521909406219.png (426x510, 154K)

>grug new pepe now
>grug now happy
>grug redpill other grugs

imagine spending your time defending minorities who don't even respect you lmao

You get bullied even more but instead of trying to take some sort of action or fighting back, you just tolerate it thus leading to your soyboy neoliberal mindset.

>har har big nose from one leaf tribe look panic and scaredy
>his brain too small to find 4leaf clan funny
>me wish leave one leaf clan because too many dumdums
>sad cause no clan take white grug

You mistyped 'my father beats me daily because i get bad grades and get made fun of at school'

Lmao sounds like I've hit a nerve. Being racist online won't make the bullies go away. Go talk to an adult

Heres your last (you) mr.baiter, either way you are staying true to leafs being abhorrant posters

What a weird way to say "oh no they know my secret"
What, is that what you also said when your parents changed your school and the new classmates started laughing at you anyways?

he's not baiting he thinks if acts like this he'll get respect and pussy from people who see him as something resembling mold slime

It's so obvious that you're a 14-15 years old edgelord lmao, "anyone who disagrees with me is just looking for attention"

>Have fun break from rockatics with local cave painters
>Redleaf tribe invade
>Redleafs start making fun of peaceful grugs
>Long nose tribe pay mean grug to mess with our cavepanting

make me berries go.

Grug think leaf tribe is really gruglette

>anyone who disagrees with me is just looking for attention"
Isnt this precisely what you're doing though? You came into a meme thread to harass other people and get (you)s. You got them, edgy faggot, you can leave now

grooga see grugette
grooga want groog grugs now

Attached: 1518348457194.jpg (680x658, 47K)

A "meme thread". No, I came into a thread where racist friendless teenagers are being cringy to shove some truth bombs into them. Sorry for invading your safe space lmao

>Grug meet fellow Grug from island tribe
>island tribe look like Grug but talk funny
>island Grug say Grug fathers father came from island tribe
>island Grug say bigGrug in charge take away freedoms
>bigGrug take away sticks and words
>bigGrug eyes on island grugs all times
>take away to bad place with pooGrugs if say wrong word
>island Grug say careful bigGrugs come for leaf Grugs tribe soon
>grug warn many others
>grug sad other grugs say it no happen here

you ever lived in a 90% black neighborhood

Taco tribe want to live among blue eyed tribe. El grugor take blue eyed maidens and make many brown babby.

Attached: image.jpg (227x168, 19K)

>huur duur safe space snowflake
you're retarded for 3 reasons with one post. Great job, Canadian.

Yes.

Wow someone is triggered lmao. You're on the wrong side of history loser, get over it.

you lying to me or yourself then

I'm not lying to be anybody. If you left your basements sometimes you'd find out that there are plenty of non-white people who are better people than some white people will ever be. Including you.

Leaf grug try too hard, want other grug attention too bad. Leaf grug sad

>some teenager being cringy for attention telling someone else they need attention
Lmao id you're not careful your iq might drop into the single digits soon, racist loser

do you think it's a coincidence that there isn't a single black city or country on earth that isn't poor and violent? that blacks never developed civilization? that their iq scores are 1-2 standard deviations lower than whites? that their skulls are significantly smaller? that they even spend less time in utero and hit puberty earlier?

all coincidences? any day now well see the black Einstein and black Tokyo? you realize that blacks in general don't respect you and see you as a target?

you re a fucking pussy and don't know the first thing about the subject

>mfw this entire thread thus far

keep it rolling bois

Attached: 1521691935026.jpg (551x543, 67K)

>You're on the wrong side of history

Attached: hehe.png (500x443, 221K)

stop giving (you)s to that leaf, leaf
Eventually it'll get tired and leave

>no Grug. holorock ruse to let big nose tribe take angry-peaceful tribe lands
>Say their skyfather make stones there magic

>basements
again you're proving yourself retarded. Stop with all the assumptions you projecting faggot

youtu.be/43cxlGEXEBA?t=131

This

I think you're just an ignnorant teenager, not some redneck irredeemable adult, so I'll bite.

You should consider what centuries of slavery, oppression, explotation and colonization can do to a group of people. Why have ukrainians contributed little in technology compared to british people, despite both being white people, for example?

> Why have ukrainians contributed little in technology compared to british people
couldn't be communism, nope
you're not smart, even though you think you are

Wow you're getting awfully triggered at that.. You sure it's just a projection? LOL! Typical uneducated basement dwelling virgin

you even through the V in there! Wow I've been called a Virign more after getting laid than I ever was before I got laid. Seriously you're such a triggered fag lmao

Read my post again.

do you have any evidence for this historical oppression= low iq and violence thesis?

what about before the slavery what were they doing?

what about blacks raised in white families who still have low iqs?

you re the ignorant one here

Read my posts again

finally another non racist. This place is so full of bigots it's disgusting. Bunch of retarded 12 year olds who's xbox live sub ran out and mommy won't renew it.

Attached: 1516181572542.jpg (791x1024, 159K)

I have a full time six figure job, fellow flaggot. But you keep pretending

You made no semi-valid point for me to refute, and have not realized how what you said fits in into what I have said

Huh, I wonder if the far left had anything to do with the enslaving, oppressing & exploitation of Ukraine

Jews are white you dumb racist bigot lmao

>why haven't ukrainians contributed to tech like brits did, dey is bof wite
>communism
>huurrr dats not a valid point for me to refute
again, you're literally retarded

See my earlier post.

how are they white? they aren't Caucasoid, they're from the middle east for fucks sake

the joke was that you're all feeding a troll and wasting your time

Jews are not white, they have their own genetic profile
web.mit.edu/fustflum/documents/papers/AshkenaziIQ.jbiosocsci.pdf

>Big nose tribe only Grug tribe when bigGrug hand out many shiny rocks to Grugs
>Big nose tribe say they no Grug every other time

Alright, sounds like I have to use small words to make myself clear, you are one special teenager

Communism = centuries of oppression, colonization and exploitation = less technological advances being made

You're getting boring now, go do your homework

so who is the black Gogol? the black Vernadsky?

>mfw i’ll never be so explosively charming as this guy

Longnose tribe #1

Attached: 26196295_1746565178741209_9200282060710902496_n.jpg (258x350, 20K)

Look at the typical jew's skin color and say they are not white, racist bigot lmao

"Everything that does not fit within my stereotyped, prejudiced view of the world is incorrect"

leaf, Communism is a huge blight which depresses the populace into not creating shit because they have no incentive.
it takes over 20 years to finally start breaking out of it after getting rid of it. Perhaps you lack proper education

Grug larg'd

Attached: 1521911410031.jpg (300x400, 12K)

yes we get it, you are re - tar - ed
>wasting your time
aren't we all, technically?

They're more middle eastern than white. You would do well to read that paper since you probably don't have crime stop about reading positive things about Jews, and once you accept their high IQ you will see that the same arguments can apply to other races, and you will be on your way to not being deluded.

"Perhaps you lack proper education" Oh, the irony... How many racist losers go to universities again? Lmao! Run off racist loser

also here are some Jews telling you themselves that they are not white
blogs.timesofisrael.com/ashkenazi-jews-are-not-white-response-to-haaretz-article/

not a grugument

This is your brain on wojak. You've become a parody of yourself.

"Everything that doesn't fit the narrative taught to me by Jewish run mass media companies is incorrect"

"Everything i do not like is jewish" This is why no one takes you seriously racist loser

Hey there kids! Did you know? IQs range from high to low. At the top, I got news, are the Ashkenazim Jews. At the top. 110. Champions of diversity. And Marxism?
East Asia's next up on the list. They got an average of 106. Honorary Aryans. Anime. Mecha.
Hey White boy. Here is more. 100 is your IQ score. MASTER RACE!
Arabs are the next in line…

Dude fuck yes brother!
Doing gods work user giving it hard as hell to these nazi faggots!!

you've ignored all the posts that poke flaws in your arguments

You're dishonest and afraid of the truth, we have dozens of you every day. If you stay around you will inevitably be forced to face reality

Or just live in a black neighborhood because I dont believe for a second that you actually have judging by how you're acting in this thread.

"Everthing that does not fit the narrative given to me by Jewish run mass media companies is incorrect"

>Grug think smart test made by big nose tribe only make big nose tribe look smarter than grug tribe.

>white
>yet claim 'homeland'
... Not hypocrite.

Attached: IMG_3100.jpg (898x628, 62K)

I love how internet racist virgin losers are obsessed with iq lmao. First of all, digits don't mean anything when you spend your day trolling and being racist on the internet. Second, I'm more than willing to bet that 95% of you would score below 100 on a legitimate iq test lmao

oh poor baby, does it hurt realizing that you didn't learn to think despite all your education? spoiler - I graduated from ISU with a major in Bioengineeing over 10 years ago. so just stop with your childish ad hominems you literal meme