Tell me Sup Forums, what do you think of harem endings?

Tell me Sup Forums, what do you think of harem endings?

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/1088868312467087
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polyamory
imgur.com/a/J6nbo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wait. Is there a /y/ ending on School Days games?

See Cross Days

they all need more /u/

Never seen one.

Why settle just with harem ending, when you can have WHOLE story about having harem?

Thats not a face of happy man.

Why not? The panel on the left clearly says happiness.

It's the face of a man overwhelmed in happiness and sensation.
One of nirvana achieved.

>It's the face of a man overwhelmed in happiness and sensation.
And drunkenness on top of that.

Not just happiness. He talks straight about being in Paradise.

>not posting gif

In the harem ending no one is left out. No one feels alone. Everyone is loved by everyone and they're together forever.

Except children.

Objectively the best because no one's left out

>the chick that larps as a dude to fake male approval and sucker stupid bitches into thinking it's hot

Question is how much it deconstruct genre, once they starting popping out babies.

People actually fucking in a harem isn't decontruction but simply delivering on what they all promised but rarely give. At best you can argue it is a subvertion of tropes.

I don't talk about fucking, but about pregnancy. If author really decides go so far, then is pretty much inevitable, that once girls start have big bellies, story break from typical harem building show, into themes of pregnancy and potentially even parental issues, which is something what you in the overwhelming majority of harem series, never get chance to see. And since author is Okamoto Lynn, you can be sure, that those issues will be portrayed in very nasty way.

For everyone to be truely happy, the girls would probably have to either be bisexual or have an extremely strong bond of platonic love between each other.

Otherwise even if they acted happy, they'd be seething with jealousy deep down, like in those historical dramas where the consorts are always trying to have each other/ each other's children shunned or killed.

>For everyone to be truely happy, the girls would probably have to either be bisexual or have an extremely strong bond of platonic love between each other.
Both School Days and Highschool DxD are pretty much this. In other case I won't be even surprised, if girls took turns in breast feeding of their children.

>or have an extremely strong bond of platonic love between each other
It's called Polyamory.

>For everyone to be truely happy, the girls would probably have to either be bisexual or have an extremely strong bond of platonic love between each other.

In the real world, women have absolutely no problem with sharing a high value man and will openly hate the other women in the "harem" and want nothing to do with them.

Unless you're talking about fucking 3 and 4 girls at a time with a few of them fucking each other for fun or having a relationship.

Which is just for whores you don't actually stick with for very long not harem girls or women a bigamist would want

one of the few harem endings that I was happy with

A harem ending is better than a harem with only one remaining at the end, but the harem end is best when it isn't at the end of the series.

>In the real world, women have absolutely no problem with sharing a high value man

If by high value you mean he is loaded in cash, and meanwhile they have their own boyfriends on the side, then yeah, sure they have no problem sharing him

Chances are if a woman is willing to share you she doesn't really love you and has ulterior motives

>but the harem end is best when it isn't at the end of the series
I can agree with this.
>a harem with only one remaining at the end
I could accept that, if other haremettes would left happy with babies.

Women are more then willing to share a guy who's a virtual bum because he ticks their boxes or he's a Chad Thundercock/Jamal Longdick/Chang LoWang
Oh and women who have no problem with having a side dick/being side pussy will be part of that man's harem with no problem.

That's how it is.

Polyamory as such, is possible. But very hard to get and depend on fortunate finding partners with right temperament, that would support each other. From anime, I know only one case which could essentially work in real life.

So the same reason a guy would stick around with the town bicycle most of the time? Most of those women don't stick around once they find out about the real situation, and most that do chances are they hate themselves and need any kind of validation

No user, that is just straight up deluding yourself, most people can barely hold a relationship with one person

You say so...

mai nigga.

disgusting image desu

Is this an actual manga or just a doujin?

Just because you are unsociable person, it doesn't mean, that people can't reach polyamory. Just lurk a little bit and you will find real cases.

New manga from Okamoto Lynn (author of Elfen Lied or Gokukoku no Brynhildr). It's published in Weekly Young Magazine (know for things like Prison School or formerly Kiss x Sis). Said magazine even tries to push it as their new leading series.

Holy shit, this has some fucking potential.

And its proven that most modern cases of polygamy are of one woman with a bunch of dudes

>journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/1088868312467087

I talking about Polyamory, not Polygamy. Learn thing first, user.

I don't give a fuck about your tumblr terms

It makes just wonder, why Sup Forums mostly ignores that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polyamory

Absolutely patrician tier, and I wish we had more of it.

What if the haremetes are mother/daughter/sisters?

>tfw no anime about cute Mormons doing cute things

Hate them.

Would you stuck your dick between tits of your mother and older twin-sister?
imgur.com/a/J6nbo

Maybe they shouldn't attempt murder in the 0th degree on senpai.

I prefer the "fuck your entire lineage" ending.

That lineage is not result of one concrete ending, but goes through storyline of three games.

I know, I just wanted to post that pic.

So he doesn't age?

He has a magical talisman that makes him immortal or some shit like that.

No magical talisman is bullshit from forums. Tomaru conceived Kagura with his half-sister, when he alone was underage. When he came to age, he raped Kagura, and since then continued fucking following daughters on very young age. Hajime even died during birth, because her body was too young to handle it. Girls being able conceive in young age is explained with Tomaru using self-created drugs on girls which makes them fertile and as side efect make their breasts grow bigger.

I thought the talisman thing was legit all along, though I always found it weird that they added magical shit to the franchise.
I did know about those drugs, though, I remember someone mentioning that he was giving those to Makoto's sister (or at least that it was implied that he was trying to do that to fuck him since she dislikes him).

Game where she is fuckable when?

Oyakodon!

No, he wears some kind of amulet just in Summer Radish 2 and there is no indication about it having some real power. At most it's simply some kind of fortune item. Nothing more. He doesn't even wear it anymore on Gotou's recent arts.
Only sort of "magic" here are those his drug. And regularity of impregnating girl around age of 6. If we asume, that he was around 18 years old during Snow Radish, then it gives that he was around 42 years old when impregnated Rika. That's not unrealistic. Well, except those drugs.
Regarding Itaru, there is only statement, that she is spending lot of time with her father, and ominous mention, that "she doesn't like him". And at very least this picture from Gotou confirms that Tomaru already pretty much feeds her with his drugs. So make your own picture about situation.

Harem ending is the best, hence why I am loving Umi no Misaki right now.

Already happened many times in School Days.

I like a harem ending where everyone fucks and wins, plain and simple. does it right.

Your oyakodon has arrived.

The best harem ends are where everyone loves everyone. None of this "only sharing a partner" nonsense. Everyone must love everyone.

Love them especially after finishing Mushoku Tensei, it wasn't even a harem end though the harem was already established long long ago, the MC even had had kids at that time and there's also a spinoff story from one of the kids' POVs.

I was also liking Hare-Kon but I kinda stalled it midway. Here the story is told from one of the harem memeber's POV but it's more of an otome or shoujo type of story, gotta catch up to it.

Soon

Sauce? And does it includes impregnation? Oyakodon without pregnancy is not whole.

What was even her intention? In Shiny Days is essentially impossible ends with one Saionji, without eventually fucking other as well. And even in that one where you ends only with Youko, I have strong suspicion, that she will eventually force Makoto to fuck Sekai anyway. So impregnation of both Saionjis is pretty inevitable thing. Is that Youko's fetish or what?

>not recognizing the art style
tachibana omina

>tachibana omina
And title?

If you can't find it when you have the author's name already then you are fucking retarded.

Then you're the new season of Tenchi Muyo

I think they would be nice so long as the MC isn't a faggot and at least has some balls

Good I found it.

Chicken and Eggs. Chicken and Eggs.

sauce?

The author has made too many shitty series for most people to trust him again.

They were just too extreme for hearts of waifufags.

They are the correct solution.

I can't find this in any of the BD torrents. Where did you get this?

Except screewed endings of Nononono and Gokukoku, his works were always pretty decent.

They're only the optimal solution when the series in question lacks suitable alternative love interests for the girls (or boys, in case of a reverse harem)

Otherwise, they should be avoided