I miss him

I miss him...

Who cares this is senku's manga now.

>now
It always was

He's most likely already dead user.

this guy can't draw girl faces for shit.
Their moe cute eyes clash too much with how the guys are portrayed.

You have to admit it was much harder to tell at first.

Yeah.

No your wrong him and Yuzu are still alive and there gonna have lots of babies together. Just you wait!!!

Sorry but Taiju's already dead and Yuzu is already Tsukasa's official cumdumpster, she most likely doesn't have arm or legs by now to make things easier.

Miss him? I've already started to forget Senku had old friends. And that's not even a joke.

Would the people of the village accept that super primate antagonist guy as a friend/ally? Strong, smart, knows things of the past and has an army of strong people. They are ready to accept the cheating Magma faggot as their new village chief so it shouldn't be much different with that guy.

I'm not so sure If they'd let an outsider be chief but they let Senku join the games so who knows.

The guy's writing is pretty crap on the big scale. It's useless to expect the whole thing with them splitting having any real pay-off.

It should've been just Senku from the start

He's specifically anti adults so he'd murder the fuck out of anyone above a certain age.

the manga actually got decent once he fucked off.

You maybe a faggot but you are on the money. The series got my serious, the characters more refined and science parts were great. Taiju was annoying and his pathetic adoration for that girl was tiresome.

He'll show up again after Senku beats up Magma with his science strength

So is Chrome gonna defeat Magma? It will be more dramatic if he loses and Senku is the last line of defense, but honestly Chrome deserves to win the tournament

Well you'll hate it once we get to his portion of the story and how he joined the edgy guy's empire

He'd only join if his waifu gets held hostage which is what will likely happen since murderman isn't an idiot.