Please consult pic related...

Please consult pic related, then leave a comment as to why a small group of vocal and increasingly radicalized gun owners should get what they want at the expense of literally everyone in this picture.

Nightmare Mode: Argument cannot mention the Constitution

Hell Mode: Argument cannot mention democracy

Attached: done.png (902x886, 796K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spartareport.com/2018/03/what-you-really-need-to-know-about-todays-march-for-our-lives/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wait, but CNN told me attendance at Trump inauguration was a record low.

>small group of vocal and increasingly radicalized gun owners
>most of the country

>literally everyone in the picture
>infinitesimal fraction of the country

Do the math, kid.

Attached: trump_map_tweet[1].png (640x360, 345K)

Why do Americans need guns anyway? I lived in 3 European countries so far and never felt the need for a gun. Don't give me the excuse "muh freedom" because you can be 100% free in a society without guns and niggers and spics running around threatening to shoot people.

Attached: 1458175330282.jpg (1200x900, 351K)

>need

>officials associated with the march

>republican government has rights beyond the reach of normal legislation
>changes to this higher order of law must be made through a constitutional amendment much more difficult than a normal law

If gun grabbers want to make it law then buckle up buckaroos and change the constitution

Because we have guns and will feel nothing putting holes into these NPCs

Bill of rights, not bill of needs.
Also, careful what you train that pupper to do there in your 100% free society

Oh look. It's a Share Blue shill spreading the propaganda circus on the internet.

Until we completely eliminate the Democratic Party, this shit won't stop.

Attached: kill tv.jpg (500x253, 27K)

this user gets it

>laws
Please, I beg them, do it faggots, try.

>According to organizer estimates.

Who organized this, exactly?

slide

Attached: dsc00341-001.jpg (2592x1944, 1015K)

The NRA has 5 million members. Did these """protests""" draw 5 million people?

Because fuck you thats why
BFYTW

/thread.

European countries

Attached: 45246b829f356eb68596590615d191da7b0ef92f64d03d9283d7bc760f1600e2.jpg (852x640, 109K)

people are getting so hyped up to throw their rights and liberties in the garbage can it's insane.

the population is so disgusting for supporting this shit that I think they should have all their rights taken away. the middle and lower class should straight up be turned into serfs and peasants, fuck the charade of a free or just society.

Attached: blackpill.jpg (500x500, 19K)

European countries.

Attached: f45ff1c96ab9afa352722fbbec760ea7a66d4e1dd25acc98c74dce4475d8730c.jpg (1200x675, 186K)

Oh, and to the OP fuck you nigger kike

Attached: 1e6e942993204e9e10eae6d671efc29c496b4eefb385f6e2227af5e4441559e2.jpg (500x333, 76K)

Attached: 1521920673504.jpg (375x509, 42K)

Those red spaces are largely empty. Drive through Nebraska and tell me what you see. Six people? Those blue spaces are where all the people are. Do the math, kid.

Attached: 1521620882473.jpg (461x403, 32K)

>Hell Mode: Argument cannot mention democracy
Because I personally gain from having them and they don't.

>a small crowd should overrule the votes of millions of conservatives

eat shit, faggot.

Coming from a country where you can't even own a butter knife.
>you can be 100% free in a society without guns
But you're not free. If you just say one wrong thing on the internet you are dragged in front of a judge to explain your actions. Don't lecture people in another country about how "you can be free like me" when you are apathetic to your own government that is actively against its own people (white people).

This is a massive swarm of young girls that are leading the downfall of civilization by advocating for tyranny by screaching and crying about empathy. We can't let them get away with this. There isn't a logical brain cell in that crowd; it's all pure emotion. They think that taking away American's right to bare arms will stop violence in a country with rapidly changing demographics, democrat control of nearly all cities, and a south african style (EFF) change in the democrat party. They think that disarming republicans will stop democrats, who form the overwhelming majority of gun crime, from killing people. This is sickening to watch. You can't strip honest hardworking people of their civil rights in order to stop degenerates from slaughtering people on the streets of American cities. The democrat party is entirely ruled by unstable emotional women, the soy boy pussies that want to get "close" to them, and their votes. We're watching the downfall of Western Civilization. Without the United States, the West is absolutely positively doomed. Can you imagine what the tail end of the 21st century will be like without the United States? We're going to end up on islands of sanity surrounded by marxist witches that want to give away the wealth that was built by strong men in centuries past to people that want us dead. The last thing we have to defend ourselves from that kind of future is the 2nd amendment. If we ever lose that right, we are finished. It has to be in apocalyptic terms. If we lose the 2nd amendment, our civilization is gone.

And where does your food come from, Californian? Hint: it ain't blue.

Drumf btfo

Attached: 1521927972920.jpg (1200x3330, 2.68M)

Good question.
While the second meme flag hasn't appear yet, I've noticed this in every other thread. Two meme flags followed by one American flag. They've been literally doing ninety nine percent of the shilling over the last hour.

kek California is the top food producer. you are fucking retarded

Last people on earth were gonna listen to are brits regarding freedom.

>bin that knife
>oi, that's not your daughter cunt, she's muslim fuck meat!
>posting racist stuff on Sup Forums, arrested
>P A R T A N D P A R C E L

>these people all hate trump and think he's trying to destroy democracy
>they're advocating to have the trump administration take away their only recourse for their own nightmare that they believe is coming true

i wonder what it would be like to be that stupid

Even better, mowing down niggers in small spaces is satisfying af

Moscow!

>small group
kek, nice try shill

Attached: laugh.gif (500x455, 496K)

THIS

I know you feel emboldened right now thinking you've got the numbers on your side, but how many NRA members vs marchers nationwide, or worldwide for that matter?

>800,000 people at march
>300 million guns in america
>gun owners are a small group
Nice math.

>why a small group of vocal and increasingly radicalized gun owners should get what they want at the expense of literally everyone in this picture.
because they have guns

Attached: mao.png (300x300, 113K)

What an unbiased source!!

Attached: woman on r9k.jpg (634x574, 66K)

Shopped to fuck.

to kill you thought niggers when you try to take over. period.

Fuck off leaf...your argument doesn't matter here faggot....

commies are NOT people.

The rural, red parts of California.

>according to organizer estimates

fuck off

>small group of vocal and increasingly radicalized gun owners should get what they want

Who are these small groups of vocal and increasingly radicalized gun owners? So far all I've seen are groups of vocal and increasing radicalized liberals (communists) trying to punish law-abiding gun owners for what criminals do with guns.

>because you can be 100% free in a society without guns
>he said from the most Authoritarian country in the West

The bill of rights protects minority rights too.

It is unbelievable how badly the right is getting blown the fuck out even after winning the presidency. Gun control is advancing at a pace that it NEVER could advance at under Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama.

All of Trump's primary opponents were right about him.

Attached: 1477359654790.jpg (750x1600, 232K)

Because since the dawn of humanity Man had a right to defend himself from harm

how many EU countries have endured an enemy invasion in the last 200 years? How many invasions have the US had?

Remind me, how many people were killed by European governments in just the last 100 years?

>people

Attached: 1506290902598.png (293x429, 191K)

Where all the people are
Where all the welfare is
Where all the crime is
Where all the drugs are
Where all the illegal immigration is
Where the highest murders and suicide rates are
Where the most legal immigration is

Yes that's where all the people who have been imported from foreign countries to vote Democrat for life are. And those who are already there just live on welfare. Democrats are just importing armies of voters, i dont see how you miss this

Sure, faggot shill... sure it is...

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. Fucking kike. PLEASE use more (((MSM))) figures, photos, and polls next time. Eat a train car full of dicks faggot

Attached: 1503168944624.jpg (640x443, 53K)

Not shopped, but astroturf as fuck.
We saw this 20 years ago with the million mom march. It acomplished nothing other than nostalgia boners for baby boomers.

Keep telling yourself it was bigger. Believe your own hubris. Arrogant prick. I don't care how much you feel like you need to take my rights away. They are mine and I will kill any who try to take them. Fuck you. Come and get them!

>Gun control is advancing at a pace that it NEVER could advance at under Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama.

COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF RECENT GUN CONTROL MEASURES PASSED

>Meme stocks are banned
>
>
>

The numbers are skewed because California produces expensive foods, like almonds (that they can't water), not real food.

California would starve if it had to eat only the food it grows.

>Normal mode
Because the right to own a firearm is guaranteed by our bill of rights.

>Nightmare/Hell mode
Because statistics show that fewer than a thousandth of a percent of firearms in this country will ever be used in a crime, let alone in a mass shooting. The vast majority of gun fatalities are by suicide and by accident, and up to 25 percent of homicides with a firearm occur in five cities. Much of this homicidal rampage in our cities has been curbed by better police action, community interaction and cleanup, and outreach from social groups and civil groups to prevent such violence and prevent factors that often correlate with individuals who will be associated with crime later in life. We don't have a gun problem, we have a cultural problem.

BILL

>Do the math
THIS
the math suggests that because of California alone hillary won the popular vote
we need to let california go because it threatens the democracy of the USA

>why a small group of vocal and increasingly radicalized gun owners should get what they want at the expense of literally everyone in this picture.

Because there's no shortage of governments-gone-bad in our history books, including recent history, which have wiped out massive amounts of the population just because they felt like it, or their ideology told them to.

You may argue "durrr can't compete with an F16 durrr" but time and time again the military has been shown it can't compete with a vastly less armed, united guerrilla resistance.

As an individual I have a right to defend myself from those who may seek to harm me. In the case of it being a government, they will come very well armed so I should have the opportunity to be armed also.

Unless you support authoritarianism and the potential for tyranny, which would be right in line with those fucks marching today.

NIGGERS!

40 million white Europeans weren't people. OK.

This

>because liberal retards gave precedence when they let fags who make up an even smaller sect of society bully the rest
we'll you fucks should told fags they're out of luck until they become a large enough voting block

Attached: 2aExplained.png (934x622, 494K)

>>Meme stocks are banned
Maybe... in ninety days. Depending on public opinion.

Fucking this. Looks like the Media has been caught lying yet again!

>Please consult pic related, then leave a comment as to why a small group of vocal and increasingly radicalized gun owners should get what they want at the expense of literally everyone in this picture.
Our firearm rights trump their feelings.

>Hell Mode: Argument cannot mention democracy
Our firearm rights are not subject to firearm deaths.

Attached: lol.png (1200x1244, 3.52M)

Kids just hate school and this "protest" just gave them at least a day of no school.
>hurr durr they fear for their lives
kys

Attached: usa_death.jpg (552x451, 53K)

It's nice that the Hitler youth have a platform in the USA. Not!

Huh, I was under the impression there are lots of gun owners in the US.

Attached: IMG_3128.jpg (640x705, 64K)

Because if this 'vocal' group really was small, Trump would not be in the White House

>(((organizer))) estimates

It's being taken care of on the state and corporate level. If you think the battle for gun control happens only at the federal level, then you will continue to lose.

I disrupted the rally in my city and took some of the steam out of it. Too bad I'm the only one.

That is Moscow in 1991. You are stupid and should feel stupid.

Attached: No one needs an opaque backpack..png (567x543, 131K)

>argument can't mention perfectly reasonable arguments

Photoshopped tbqh senpai

>filename

Pfffft, k

Molon Labe

hell mode answer: Statistically, nobody in this picture will die of a school shooting. And even if they did die from a gun, 99.99%+ of gun owners wouldnt be involved.

Attached: 1483388210142.png (1456x1108, 67K)

And how the fuck am I supposed to know that? I don't keep track of what american or russian cities look like. Especially when it's on a threat about protests in america

And moscow or not, it's still a shoop

But then you are an obvious shill, I don't even know why I am taking this bait

SHALL'MST NOT'D'VE BE'T'D INFRIN'GED'D

Even better.
The function of government regulation is not to ascertain what people want and then allow it. It is to disallow only those activities that represent an unacceptable and unlawful risk of or actual damage to life, property or the continuance of the state.
Legal gun ownership does none of those things. The mere desire to own a gun is more than enough reason to own a gun.

God I hope Democrats try to run hard on gun control this year. It will guarantee a Republican supermajority.

Mine is made of ripstop ballistic nylon so that gypsies can't cut into it and steal stuff when I travel in Europe.

spartareport.com/2018/03/what-you-really-need-to-know-about-todays-march-for-our-lives/

By not being a fucking idiot. Use Google image search.

If you use Chrome, right click on the image and click "Search for image on Google."

Good argument, my dude.

DO NOT REPLY TO ONE POST FAGGOTS

BAAA BAAA BAAAAA

Most of them don't even know why they are there they just like big crowds and some just like to walk.