TERRORIST ALERT ISSUED IN ROME

AN ALERT IS CURRENTLY GOING ON IN ROME, A TUNISIAN MAN IS APPARENTLY ON THE LOOSE WITH THE INTENT TO STRIKE WITH A TERRORIST ATTACK.

The alert started from the Italian embassy in Tunis, which received an anonymous, trustworthy letter, in which it is stated in 42-year-old Mathlouthi Atef. The Tunisian would be ready to hit the center of Rome.
The suspect is already known to Italian law enforcement agencies as he has been stopped several times for drug dealing and other minor offenses. Among the places indicated as possible targets of the alleged bomber there are, the subway, the bars, shopping centers and tourist sites.

tgcom24.mediaset.it/cronaca/lazio/caccia-all-uomo-a-roma-si-cerca-un-tunisino-che-minaccia-attentati_3130350-201802a.shtml

ilgiornale.it/news/cronache/tunisino-minaccia-attentati-roma-parte-caccia-alluomo-1508803.html

>i militari dell'Arma hanno ricevuto una missiva urgente per avvertire della possibile minaccia terroristica da parte di un tunisino indicato come possibile attentatore. Il suo nome è Mathlouthi Atef e ha 42 anni. Già noto alle forze dell'ordine per spaccio di droga e per altri reati minori, secondo la lettera, il tunisino "avrebbe manifestato l'intenzione di commettere una serie di attentati nel centro di Roma, nella metropolitana, nei caffè, nei siti turistici e i centri commerciali.

Attached: breaking-news.jpg (640x756, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_nationality_law
youtube.com/watch?v=i4SbAVJNPgw
youtube.com/watch?v=et_9vR9PnY0
youtube.com/watch?v=-_xUIDRxdmc
youtube.com/watch?v=BCnw6aW2dDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SGSI8rVa2Lo
ilsussidiario.net/News/Cronaca/2018/3/24/Roma-tunisino-minaccia-attentati-allerta-terrorismo-Ultime-notizie-caccia-all-uomo-e-pronto-a-colpire/813132/
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/well-send-straight-god-venice-11043606
lastampa.it/2018/03/24/italia/cronache/allarme-terrorismo-a-roma-si-cerca-un-islamista-radicale-tunisino-rRa5Pt8Uf79VWx3JK6wxUJ/pagina.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bost klr

Picture of suspect Mathlouthi Atef.

Attached: C_2_fotogallery_3086900_0_image.jpg (1200x1600, 118K)

Shib pls go

White men at it again. Smdh

Looks like a italian

Attached: 1491971637369.jpg (300x300, 55K)

Picture of the letter with the information from Tunisian embassy.

Attached: C_2_fotogallery_3086900_1_image.jpg (1200x1600, 145K)

Quick ban gun,trucks, knives and footballs to stop him

CASAPOUND DEATH-SQUADS WHEN ?

NOW !!!!!!!

Attached: itl.jpg (648x432, 169K)

Footballs

Attached: 9fa4266187c87d51a28c7ebbe9ee3982d28557c8_hq.jpg (1024x957, 69K)

Is this real or just larp?

>tratto più volte in arresto per spaccio di droga
Ma dio di un cane, se questi stronzi lo conoscevano che cazzo aspettavano a mandarlo via a calci in culo

we could litterally do it at any moment, i wonder why it takes us so long

We are currently without a government yet, niggers and muzzies have stayed quiet during all the period of electoral campaign and elections.
I wonder what could happen if Italy might be struck with islamic terrorism at this moment.

Attached: average fin.jpg (1439x1440, 207K)

dumb frogposter

doveva pagarci un paio di pensioni prima

It's real, the links are from major news outlet, and i saw it already on tv.

Digits and KEK wills it to be.

Read here
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_nationality_law

I'm not an expert but if you have any doubt stay tuned in Italy/pol/ threads, I'll try to help you with your doubts. We need more right winger voters to crush Italian globalists once and for all!

Attached: +Europa eternally BTFO.png (503x850, 456K)

>mfw the shitskin blows up the coliseum

Well that's one way to establish a fascist ethnostate. They really just do the work for us. Shitskins really are greatest ally

Attached: 851ea508ff76a895a055696dd571a3ac5a01624298b0ed47d3c47f9bab8b0b29_1.jpg (320x300, 23K)

Fuck it, I'm rolling for this.

They also knew about Innocent Oseghale, this didn't stop him from slaughtering a young junkie just because he had to chance to.

>immigrand pls go
>"no :DD"
>fuggggg

That's how it works.
Hang them all.

not even close, faggot.

You know what one of these flying at 100 kmh can do to the human face?

Attached: Traditional-Hand-Sewn-Soccer-Ball.png (900x900, 264K)

>shitskin blows up monument and descends italy into a spiral of asshurt so large they march on Rome and begin the ethnic cleansing

can confirm

Attached: pastalavista.jpg (682x630, 22K)

Attached: 1509417276288.jpg (265x265, 8K)

this

fucking outrageous

Attached: 0049 - xvCyjIK.png (675x694, 250K)

All hell would break loose. The niggers and shitskins would either be killed off or deported en masse. I only pray they don't destroy any Roman architecture.
T. Italian American

Everyone who understand Italian feel free to KEK at this video...I'll try to add eng subs to it as soon as i've some free time
youtube.com/watch?v=i4SbAVJNPgw

Attached: 0% survivors.png (477x724, 692K)

How's your freedom these days?

Attached: 1520968484119.jpg (800x498, 57K)

Not as much as a real football.
>pic related

Attached: 81DBe4NVTiL._SL1500_.jpg (1499x1500, 410K)

looks like typical napoletano italian (arab mutt)

All the shitskins in eu are thanks to you amerimutts

Attached: 1513881454459.gif (498x562, 116K)

The pope is toast

They don't have to ask, just throw them in an airplane and throw them out at destination; what's so fucking hard about that

Hey, super spaghetti bros. If you start the ethnic cleansing do you mind if I pop over and lend a hand? Don't worry I'll go back afterwards, just don't wanna miss this.

If the sandniggers could manage to strike the pope's ass in vatican that would be glorious

Attached: POPE_PIZZA.jpg (453x292, 17K)

North africans ban when? We have to expel them all, we need to purge the shit out of them.

It begins, this will force the 5stalle hands.

Attached: 619.jpg (491x669, 62K)

muh human rights :-DDD
muh where do we send him he has no papers :-DDD

Attached: 1508630_600214343401028_1869609795_n.jpg (580x679, 29K)

fight for your gun rights

youtube.com/watch?v=et_9vR9PnY0

Attached: godOfWar.jpg (1885x1341, 240K)

>i militari dell'Arma hanno ricevuto una missiva urgente per avvertire della possibile minaccia terroristica da parte di un tunisino indicato come possibile attentatore. Il suo nome è Mathlouthi Atef e ha 42 anni. Già noto alle forze dell'ordine per spaccio di droga e per altri reati minori, secondo la lettera, il tunisino "avrebbe manifestato l'intenzione di commettere una serie di attentati nel centro di Roma, nella metropolitana, nei caffè, nei siti turistici e i centri commerciali.

when i hear italian, it's sound like a fagot rearing a faggot without a vasseline

Why you call "football" a sport played with hands? Seems a nonsense.

lol, I didn't vote for Obama. Not my fault hillary took down gaddafi. Plus that was at the behest of the french. And no matter what if they EU wanted to stop all these mudslimes from coming in they could, they just chose not too. It's a joint effort of the globalists. The US provides the refugees, and the EU just leaves the door open. Either party has the power to stop it but they don't.

Obviously you would know how that sounds.

>"why are you here?"
>"UR A RACISSS"
>"I'M MORE ITALIAN"
>"U NEED RIEDUCATION"

Pottery.

The ball was originally a foot in length. Hence the name.

Attached: MinnitiTheDefenderOfItalianRace.jpg (719x590, 271K)

Good.

When I read swedish, it looks like a lumpy muzzie dick fucking a virgin ass raw

Actually he looks almost nothing like an italian.

>fagot rearing a faggot without a vasseline
also known as "swedish family meeting"

Attached: 1510516240025.jpg (1238x910, 180K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-_xUIDRxdmc

Thanks Christ, finally a mystery is revealed.

Oh no, that sucks

h-hot

>1914 map of europe
what did he mean by this?

Thasa good joke, my white friend.

Attached: You'll_Cowards_Don't_Even_Smoke_Crack.jpg (1014x435, 70K)

Va fanculo e succhia una gran minchia porco brutto vilano negro!

aveva ragione salvini quando ha detto che son tutti da mandare a casa loro

you triggered sven?

Attached: 1517295513808.jpg (480x510, 19K)

Parli come un negro
>si badrone io sgabo guera

>condoning dumb imperial systems

Attached: 1517410704901.jpg (313x382, 93K)

Not as much as one of these traveling at 160km/hr.

Attached: 1200px-Baseball_(crop).jpg (1200x1163, 191K)

Let him, accelerationism would probably be best for italy. An attack in the center of Rome would make an already increasingly right wing nation swing harder to our side

Oh boy looks like you angered a muzzie.
Watch out for the jihad!

not really, i'm just having a giggle here

youtube.com/watch?v=BCnw6aW2dDQ

At least I've understand why they call it football!

youtube.com/watch?v=SGSI8rVa2Lo

Luca Traini 2.0 when?

I agree.
Too bad something similar didn't happen BEFORE the fucking election.
Also
>all major elections in Europe are over
>mudslimes' chimpouts restart

Really makes me think.

Attached: 1504561659184.png (771x686, 77K)

>Luca Traini 2.0 when?

If the nafris attack us there will be reprisals, that's sure

He was right all along. The hero we needed but we didn't deserve. Since then, only traitors, cucks and soyboys. Sad!

Attached: Grande_Italia.jpg (1306x714, 506K)

You mean ""asian children"" according to the British nanny state

What happened with that snipers in Venezia? Are they still in place?

who?

Attached: elf laff.png (261x212, 61K)

Another source

ilsussidiario.net/News/Cronaca/2018/3/24/Roma-tunisino-minaccia-attentati-allerta-terrorismo-Ultime-notizie-caccia-all-uomo-e-pronto-a-colpire/813132/

>La minaccia, arrivata da Tunisi ai militari di Roma, è ritenuta piuttosto credibile. La notizia circolava già sui social media in gruppi vicini alle forze dell'ordine, poi è stata riportata da Tgcom24 che ha pubblicato la nota dei carabinieri con cui sono stati allertati tutti i comandi. Ora sulla città eterna è massima allerta. La caccia è aperta, sono attive tutte le forze dell’ordine. Ora crescono i sospetti sull'esistenza di una cellula alle porte di Roma. Due tunisini nel giro di pochi giorni, a inizio marzo, sono stati espulsi «per motivi di sicurezza dello Stato». Un altro tunisino, dopo il quarantenne che viveva ad Anzio, espulso sempre per ordine del ministro dell’Interno Marco Minniti.

He won't pass for Italian even in the most inbred parts of the South.

Mayor of Venezia put a snipers on city roofs last year.

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/well-send-straight-god-venice-11043606

you dumb arab. you should know what's happening in your country.

I live at the other side of the country.

poor excuse fag

Attached: Shout ‘Allahu akbar’ and you will be shot, warns Luigi Brugnaro, mayor of Venice - World - The T (730x703, 766K)

arr caucasians rook same to finns, don't be too harsh on him

Attached: 1521837075901.png (1200x1200, 36K)

t. Mohammed

>sw*de accusing people of being arab

Attached: 002nice.png (233x255, 76K)

there are white people left in swedistan you know. we hide in the woods.

kek I never heard of this
thanks for the new info

Attached: 1912212_1555282238073085_3704168582251957677_n.jpg (600x400, 32K)

Quali sono gli ultimi aggiornamenti? Italiano all'estero preoccupato per la sua patria here

that should be a mandatory for every city in europe. is he still a mayor? i bet they fired him

The absolute state of Italy.

Attached: JoeFormaggio.jpg (772x912, 357K)

ho postato in questo thread svariate fonti, tutte dalle maggiori testate

eccone un'altra

lastampa.it/2018/03/24/italia/cronache/allarme-terrorismo-a-roma-si-cerca-un-islamista-radicale-tunisino-rRa5Pt8Uf79VWx3JK6wxUJ/pagina.html

diciamo che è solo un'allarme, quanto meno qua la polizia si da da fare non come in Francia e Inghilterra dove hanno paura di sembrare maleducati coi sabbianegri se gli chiedono i documenti.

Yes, he is still in charge

>He added: "They wanted to go to Allah. But we'll send them straight to Allah before they can do any damage."
BASED

>Video has subsequently emerged of the left-wing mayor of (((Florence))), Dario Nardella, rushing up to Brugnaro after the speech shouting "Allahu Akbar!" and laughing.
kek

They will never find him. Roma is full of niggers like him.

La situazione in UK com'è?Dove stai e che fai? Qui se si procede con i grillini anti-corruzione/casta e Lega/FdI anti-multiculti/islam prevedo un futuro ottimo.

Fucking BASED