Coulter: In one generation America will become South Africa

>I can't imagine how it could be worse. There's zero funding for the wall. In fact he's prevented from putting up one inch of those prototypes. All he can do is put up a little pedestrian fence
>California, the state that gave us Reagan and Nixon, can not elect any Republican statewide any more. State after state keeps falling because of demographics, because of a specific plan by Democrats. They couldn't get Americans to vote for them so they brought in ringers. It was Teddy Kennedy's revenge: the 1965 immigration act.
>The segment of Cro-Magnon right-wingers who say 'Don't worry! He's playing 3D chess!'. Those people should be drowned. Except you couldn't even lead them to a bath because they don't know what water is.
>I'm glad I don't have children because this is it. In one generation this country will be South Africa. We had this one chance to save it and we were betrayed.

youtube.com/watch?v=3zkd3QvkppE

Is she right Sup Forums?

Attached: 1507365357042.jpg (720x720, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=et_9vR9PnY0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes.

Inshallah.

She's fucking done with Trump and Republicans and I don't blame her.

Attached: Ann-Coulter-MayMay.jpg (2000x1594, 1.58M)

Wasn't Mexico supposed to pay for it? How'd that one go

She’s correct.

If she wasn't a childless postmenopausal lesbian she could be doing her part to reverse that, but it's just easier to bitch about it.

>The segment of Cro-Magnon right-wingers who say 'Don't worry! He's playing 3D chess!'. Those people should be drowned.

Does she not understand what a meme is?

Attached: 1521328177838.jpg (321x321, 14K)

How many white children does she have?

>I'm glad I don't have children.

Attached: 235235134123.gif (540x437, 1.83M)

She's right, shitskins and leftists have doomed us.

I have said the same. We are heading in the same direction as South Africa. There are so many parallels that it's sickening. However, unlike SA, we won't be giving our guns up so fast. I think the majority of our rifles and handguns will be "lost" or "stolen" before that happens. I don't even blame Trump. We got him riled up and he unknowingly bit off more than he could chew. Of all the snakes and rats he has dealt with as a NYC developer, imagine, the DC ones topped it. The Republican party is a joke and the Dems have taken such a hard left stance, we are looking down the barrel of Marxism.

Attached: 1508907355353.jpg (900x900, 60K)

>I'm glad I don't have children because this is it. In one generation this country will be South Africa. We had this one chance to save it and we were betrayed.

You don't have children either you pathetic larping shutin autist Enjoy your incel.

I wabr heet

She is probably right, but this isn't some new amazing insight. It's clearly been our future for quite a while now, and there being no chance to reverse it has been said for decades.

They had a caller on who unironically believed it.

Cities will become more and more like destroit, white people always move in the end to be around more whites.

there are retards that actually still believe it

Traitors like Ann and Cernovich should be hanged on the National Mall when Trump wins a third term.

This is true, however the difference being that I'm 23, and she is 56. Nice VPN.

All Trump wanted to do was sucker dissenters in, lead them nowhere, ram through a Likud agenda, use the executive position to enrich his family and backers, and then hand if off after he starts another war his successor can't pull out of. He was full of shit from the beginning.

RaHoWa now!

Attached: DY6foMqWkAEiqZP.jpg (579x450, 40K)

>coulter
Do people unironically listen to that retard? You should be ashamed.

This! And we know where to find them. He bit off more than he could chew, has no support from his fellow Republicans and is getting buried by the bullying tactics of the left. We should've backed Rand guys. Rand was the closest thing to /ourguy/.

fuck that bitch she been a shill the whole fucking time

youtube.com/watch?v=et_9vR9PnY0

Yeah. The collapse looks like the Soviet collapse. After the collapse it's the planet of the apes. The Russians at least had humans. Which is basically South Africa in the final state.

>white people always move in the end to be around more whites.
until you get a bunch of somalis dumped in your peaceful community. barry liked to build massive projects in majority-white neighborhoods to help diversify them. happened to my hometown. they tore down the sports complex that i enjoyed my childhood at in order to build huge tower projects. within a year, the town went from majority-white, to crackheads stumbling all over the street and drive-bys happening every night.
yeah, i can keep moving, but it kind of sucks when all your childhood memories are literally torn down to make way for these creatures.

>all your childhood memories are literally torn down to make way for these creatures.
Feels bad man

and the best part is that they're going to ruin those buildings that cost who knows how much and move on to the next white community

I dropped Trump after Syria.

>Is she right Sup Forums?
She's right about the mortal danger we face.

I'm hopeful we can still stand and fight and save humanity.

hes right except the race war will start before that

Exactly. The line coming from Trump shills after that event was to just wait and see, it was a ruse. Get a good look.

Attached: bullseye.jpg (696x366, 20K)

Anne needs to run for president

What should he fucking do? He hasn't have the money and ICE can't stop the flood.

>then hand if off after he starts another war his successor can't pull out of
You're mistaken if you believe the Zionists and their messiah-President Kushner want their apocalyptic Great Culling to ever end.

Attached: Bow down before me, slaves.jpg (1065x800, 59K)

Gee, I don't know, use the military after using his executive power as commander in chief of the armed forces to bring them home?

It's funny because you agree with here and she's right yet here you are throwing shit because she said something which isn't synonymous with sucking trumps duck.

Attached: 1520535639314.jpg (960x960, 89K)

Another brainlet who doesn't understand figurative speech. I bet you thought Trump was telling Billy Bush to grab women's vaginas too. Trump will make Mexico pay by shutting down NAFTA and illegal immigration that is dripping our country dry.

Stahp shilling stahp.
It's all 12456865D chess. You moran!

Attached: IMG_4534.png (532x483, 18K)

Declare war on mexico and use it as a pretext to declare Mexicans enemy combatants and ship them out. Don't fire a shot though.

>>The segment of Cro-Magnon right-wingers who say 'Don't worry! He's playing 3D chess!'. Those people should be drowned

Don't worry Ann. We beta orbiters who jack off to pictures of you and dream of financing, fighting and dying in pointless wars to garner favor for Zionist neocons like you, will gladly get ourselves killed in some 3rd world shit hole

Attached: TwerkoCaust.webm (640x360, 2.77M)

>I dropped Trump after Syria
But it was darling JewFK's debutante ball - they even held it on Passover!

Attached: Saving Private Equity.jpg (1420x946, 105K)

Yes MAGAtard.

no she's just being an emotional woman. blackpillers are honorary jews. but she dyes her hair blonde anyways, which makes her already honorary jewish

Trump actually pissed me off. He got an extra 17 billion for defense next year, up from 600 billion, it will now be 617 billion. Why not just use that fucking money for the wall. And why even sign the omnibus? Make the faggots sweat it out until they give in.

>In one generation
do we honestly have to wait an entire generation to get assaulted, tortured and then burned alive by low-iq racist niggers tho?

Attached: Diversity.gif (320x240, 1.94M)

Trump has done fuck-all in Syria.

>Why not just
You know why.

Attached: 081215_trump_five3.jpg (780x439, 37K)

>hurr durr cro-magnons were dumb and so were neanderthals
jewish propaganda

t. Trump administration shill

She is right. Fucking Trump banning bump stocks like a nigger faggot. Good thing I bought mine before he decided to be a fucking traitor.

Coulter 2020

Why doesn't he call the southwest border a national security issue and have the Army build the fucking wall? Why NOT?!

Blacks kidnapping and torturing whites? I can think of 3 cases off the top of my head. You can bet BLM and Kaepernick will do their best to inspire more revenge killings for being delivered from Africa centuries ago.

Your prophet's wife Aisha was not a virgin when we first took her to bed... Muhammad was the first Muslim cuck. Your religious leaders have lied to you, bud. Inshallah ;)

>First female president ends up being Ann Coulter.

Hi **** ******

t. professional shill for ADA/Shareblue/Putin

100%, I had lost faith in this faggot party after voting for McCain to see what an ass he is then same for Romney. I let myself get my hopes up for Trump and got royally fucked. Never again

Whites cannot continue to keep moving. Eventually, there won't be any more white dominated areas left in the country. And before we even get to that point, the brown and black voters in the urban areas will be able to functionally control the state governments through their demographic majority.

The nation is now transitioning from a nation founded on white Western values to a nation where non whites have taken control of the existing power structure and are using it to dismantle the nationhood of the U.S.

>female president for any reason
why not just become a full on abolitionist and stop pretending? or are you just retarded?

If "this is it" name the Jew or STFU. Stop pretending to play hardball when all you're doing is being a defeatist and shrouding the enemy.

Attached: 1482444420877.gif (359x371, 405K)

>lol you don't blamed her

Ann Coulter is the Ultimate paid shill. She never does any good only damage. Name one thing she has done besides get on her knees to be on TV.

yes

Trump can't have all the blame, Republicans will NOT listen to its own people! They love being the minority and decided to tank, Trump was coming in assuming that everyone would love helping him MAGA and its just been snakes vipers and crocodiles ever since.

Betrayed by everyone he hired, McMaster, Tillerson, Preibus, all the other leakers, Comey, when has Trump ever had an honest chance? He did it all himself. What is he supposed to do with a fucking 2600 page bill?

He can't predict nor understand the process it takes to make such a Omnibus, he went off information that he was told that he got military spending which he really cares about for some unknown reason got a fence and got opioid spending which he promised he would do.

He felt like vetoing he would make things even worse like when his "experts" told him to veto the DACA deal because it was "oooooh spoooky amnesty" I remember Sup Forums back then. At least that got us a wall!

So what does he do, veto, we get less spending, he gets a new bill in April it gets nothing whatsoever?

We need a viable third party period. Trump was our last attempt to make the current paradigm work for us, we all hate David Hogg but we need guys willing to take a stand like this for our rights. At least Trump did something.

Republicans failed us most of all not Trump.

Yeah, she's right. Not because of any fucking wall though. Democrats are going to destroy this country in the next couple years.
Gun rights.
Gone.
Speech rights.
Gone.
Right to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
Gone.
The constitution burned.
The bill of rights destroyed.
It's fucking over and it cannot be stopped.
An her lame attitude certainly didn't help anyone, so fuck her too. Glad she never had a shit sucking child.

She's completely right. When the solution is dismissed as racist by the supposed right wing it's already over. The fight for your own mind is lost how can you possibly secure your nation.

Told Trump to start his campaign with anti-Mexican rhetoric. Now look where he is. Too bad he forgot what got him popular in the first place.

>a nation where non whites have taken control
1913 was the beginning of the end.

That’s some nice divide and conquer. Really grasping for straws on that one.

>>female president for any reason
Yea males have served us so well right.
>why not just become a full on abolitionist and stop pretending?
Stop pretending what?

She did OK on The View that one time

Arizona and Texas.
Arizona will be like Rhodesia and Texas will be South Africa.
Just watch. The immigrants are already murdering white people here in Texas when they get the chance

Also this. Ann doesn't make money being positive or supporting anyone, she does only the opposite.

>her own words are proof of nothing

Attached: ann coulter 6.png (862x740, 722K)

We need to start fighting back, and I don't mean at the ballot box.

>women in politics at any level

>The segment of Cro-Magnon right-wingers who say 'Don't worry! He's playing 3D chess!'. Those people should be drowned. Except you couldn't even lead them to a bath because they don't know what water is.

lel, fucking called out

America is fucked as a world power and along with it liberalism.

What is there to be positive about. Tax cuts? LOL. The past two years would've had almost zero difference with Hillary elected.

Attached: 45e445.jpg (260x194, 10K)

she's based and unfortunately, she's right.

Trump hasn't gotten us into a war with Russia, so he has that at least

She supports Netanyahu's handling of immigrants. Do you shill for free or does RNC pay you to support NeoDon?

She's 100% right. McConnel and Ryan showed their true colors and Trump betrayed us.
Trump would have been a fucking legend if he vetoed this budget.

You didn't enjoy your couple hundred bucks that went right to debt service, goyim?

Have we gotten into any wars at all with Trump? I think Obama didn't even wait a week.

lol cause she is a dude

Ann only serves herself, she is 100% gas light, a bitchy screaming barren womb of a cunt that only is capable of drawing attention to herself by shitting on whoever is elected.

Males have done everything for centuries. Now that we have eliminated hunger and want, women think it will be to sit in the driver's seat. Like most things, there will be a few women who have the temperment for it, but the vast majority will hate it and pretend like this is what they wanted.

Does she support Netanyahu's handling of immigrants when he ships them into Europe and engages in white genocide?

Attached: based-israel-1.jpg (2000x2000, 2.46M)

No shit, why do you think they want our guns?
IF ONLY SOMEONE DID SOMETHING IN THE 1960S WHEN WE STILL HAD TIME

The future of the US will either be Fascist or Communist. desu I have a feeling it'll be Communist.

Attached: commie gun control.jpg (500x783, 107K)

....the only thing that gives me any hope is he might just be doing this so the house doesn't get ransacked this election with Dems. If he doesn't have the wall before 2020, you'll have a democrat government until the US collapses.

> I know how to save the white race!!
>Proceeds to not have children

Who listens to this shill bitch?

What happened with Syria I haven't followed anything.

>It was Teddy Kennedy's revenge: the 1965 immigration act.

Emanuel Celler, actually. Kennedy was just a junior senator at the time in his mid-30's, and a classic "useful idiot." Celler was a bitter old man who hated America and had worked for 40 years following the 1924 immigration acts to open the nation's borders.

Ann's obsession with being childless. Really really pathetic.

Do it for me! What’s my name??? Faggot.