Would you start a world war for you're waifu, Sup Forums?

Would you start a world war for you're waifu, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HXo_W4XaSZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=ux0Qnn2XEgM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

your*

I would for your mum!

no

if that's what it has to come to.

I'd start it for the usual reasons, like getting rid of the zionist plot and shit.

yes

Of course, it's the coolest thing to do.

this

also
with the help of rinegan he could have brought her back to life, in fact the moment they introduced rinegan into the series, the plot lost meaning because anyone can be returned to life, there is no point fighting, etc, just live forever
(with the help of likes of oro, hashirama they could have cloned rinegan and everyone could have had one)

Obito was a such a goddamn pathetic simp bitch. All because Rin died. What a goddamn pussy. The fact that he had a crush on her and she saw him as a goofy beta wannabe Kakashi was evidence in the flashback.

Glad he died in a pathetic fashion.

Obito didn't want to revive Rin to the world he hate. Rin would also still be 13 years old lmao

Go to bed, Zetsu.

How did you fuck up "your and you're" thing but still put a comma before an entity you're addressing? I don't even remember the last time I've seen a native speaker use a comma like that. Is that even correct grammatically?
are you a slav by any chance?

lel

it's a meme, you dip

I'm not so petty

you have to go back

The fact that fucking Obito was even a character was so shit. He was showed in two episodes that explained how Kakashi got his Sharingan. I don't understand why they just didn't make Tobi actually be Madara and be done with it. Having this dumbass character that nobody cares about be the villain was so stupid. Any moron with half a brain could have figured out that Tobi wasn't actually Madara anyway so having this build-up and "big" reveal that Tobi was Obito the whole time was dumb.

Removing Obito and Kaguya would have made Naruto so much better.

I would sacrifice myself for her if I had to but sacrificing other people for her isn't something she would be like.
She wouldn't like either because she is a good girl but at least with the former I'm not involving anyone else.

that and more

>start a world war for you're waifu
How about world peace?

The soundtrack that plays during this scene is pretty cool, the male orchestra is awesome
youtube.com/watch?v=HXo_W4XaSZ0
anyone know the name of the song, I can't find it

Anyone have that mashup of all the retarded shit Sasuke did

Obito was the coolest guy!

O MY COOLEST GUY

>Would you start a world war for you're waifu, Sup Forums?
Isn't that how most wars are started?

Oh they got the voice actor for Edward Elric to play him, cool.

And the theme is just the normal Akatsuki theme.

youtube.com/watch?v=ux0Qnn2XEgM

If you wouldn't burn the world to make your waifu happy then she isn't your waifu.

>burning the world for my waifu when she herself placed her life on the line to save the world

Fuck off.

No unless she is the one starting the world war so I have an excuse to fight.

Maybe one day your waifu will know your love user. But how can she know the joy of saving the world if you don't give her a world to save? Checkmate.