Are female characters better at fighting than males?

Are female characters better at fighting than males?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nnzyLo9a00I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

your pic makes zero sense, she should at least have muscles and internal organs and not be a skellington

This

no matter how good a fighter they are they will always lose to the cock

without whatever magic you want in your setting women are physically incapable of matching the average man, even female olympic athletes get dominated by men.

always.

> Throws right straight
> Steps in with left

Well she's probably better than OP at least.

Post the purin chan webm

That's known as the "big steppy dragon cross", lead with your left foot as a faint, then use the leverage of your left leg to haul your entire upper body in to knock them off balance with a right while leaving you ready follow up with an even harder left.

No, it's made only to make women feel better and men satisfy their inner masochists.

Yes, males are for thinking and reaching agreements, let the females brutalize eachother.

If the writer wants to they will but even if I like me some though girl fighters I don't like things like pic related. It stretches the suspension of disbelief a bit too much. If they're using martial arts involving Chi then it won't be as bad since it is explained by the girl having a superior ability to focus her inner strength or something. It also works better when a girl fighting a big muscled dude works around her physical disadvantage through precise strike or her mastery with some sort of weapon. And of course then we have the girls with supernatural powers (psychic, magic, spiritual, etc...) that can anhilate rooms full of male thugs without having to do something as unladylike as throwing a punch.

>female olympic athletes
You guys keep throwing this but never specify what discipline. I'm sure to have a chance at beating an olympic female sprinter or swimmer but I won't push .y chances against an Olympic weightlifting champion being just an average spaghetti arms guy.

Reading comprehension. OP said female characters, he's not talking about real female fighters. Although I don't think that's much if an issue unless it's for sports. Real "fights" are full of cheating and weapons so the winner is determined by much more than just being good at throwing punches. Sure your average American girls will be either to scared or too naive to do anything but female assasins and soldiers are a thing. It doesn't take to much physical superiority to pull a trigger or bomb/poison someone.

sauce?
ryona is my fetish

I found it on saucenao. Took me, like what is it, 5 seconds. I know you can do it too user.

>its not a doujin
Im kinda disappointed desu

I'm sorry I piqued your interest. Hold it in your pants for now.

That image makes it seem like he is losing on purpose or she caught him completely off guard.

>he cant jerk off to that MANga
Fag.

Going by her expression, she caught herself off-guard as well.
Going by the length of her underarm+glove, I assume the glove is moving on its own accord and is pulling her arm along.

>it wasn't her blood
That killed my boner.

The weak should fear the strong.

You rang?

Woman are inferior to everything.

>.t Fatalpulse

Women can't fight. The only times when it's acceptably is when it's magical bullshit within fiction

I like Kurokami
youtube.com/watch?v=nnzyLo9a00I